CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
The #@!@!#%$#@!@#$@$ Jets kicker sucks :mad:

hey kerri there is an australian guy named "ben graham" who will be trialing out as a kicker for one of the teams next year. i can't remember which team but this guy can kick a ball 70 metres with no problem at all.

hayley 01-15-2005 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
i have an answer for everything! :p

Yes you do ... smartass ... ;)

Quote:

we'll cop some 40 degree days in feb and march which is just too hot. low 30's is good but anymore than that it is a bit crazy. the weather up north is better cause its more stable.

Yeah 40 degrees, that's a little crazy. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the heat, but 40 degrees, that would be a little hard to breathe in, lol.

Dogstar 01-15-2005 10:32 PM

Quote:

hey kerri there is an australian guy named "ben graham" who will be trialing out as a kicker for one of the teams next year. i can't remember which team but this guy can kick a ball 70 metres with no problem at all.

I'm sure he's better than that loser for the Jets...Grrrrr.

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I'm sure he's better than that loser for the Jets...Grrrrr.

that might actually be the team......ummm have to find out. he just retired from australian football to try his luck over there.

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Yes you do ... smartass ... ;)

hey what else can a smartass do? :laugh:

Quote:

Yeah 40 degrees, that's a little crazy. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the heat, but 40 degrees, that would be a little hard to breathe in, lol.

and the heat here is really dry so its suffocating and it makes life uncomfortable but luckily those days are few and far between.

Dogstar 01-15-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

that might actually be the team......ummm have to find out. he just retired from australian football to try his luck over there.

I actually don't like the Jets, but with regard to the playoffs, if my team, the Patriots, wins, I'd rather have them play the Jets than the Steelers. :(. My team plays tomorrow :D.

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 10:37 PM

so you want the jets to win? how does your playoff system work? does 1st play 8th or 4th first?

Dogstar 01-15-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

so you want the jets to win? how does your playoff system work? does 1st play 8th or 4th first?

There is a seeding system, but it's a combination of standings and sets of records. It can get a little complicated. The Jets, sadly, lost, so now if my team wins tomorrow, it will have to play on the road at Pittsburgh(Steelers). The Steelers beat my team once already this season, so the Jets would have been a more favorable opponent. And they could have won. :mad:

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 10:59 PM

if not that stupid kicker.......lol. i find there are too many set plays in that game. aussie rules.....well rules! :D

hayley 01-16-2005 12:15 AM

Quote:

hey what else can a smartass do? :laugh:

Yeah true. I guess it's like a job. :p Pity you don't get paid for it, or you would be rolling in it! lol.

Quote:

and the heat here is really dry so its suffocating and it makes life uncomfortable but luckily those days are few and far between.

Yeah, I bet. That would be awful, especially all the time, so you're lucky you don't get it every day

Muad'Dib 01-16-2005 04:23 AM

Feeling need to renovate my room.

JulieCitySlicker 01-16-2005 07:54 AM

I want to renovate my entire house,but no m oney. So I'll be moving out of here soon :D

Muad'Dib 01-16-2005 08:21 AM

Yeah im hoping to move out soon too. Just saving some $$$ and looking for night job. Dont want to leave home with no cash heh.

Anna1011 01-16-2005 05:05 PM

im getting my lip pierced tomorrow YAY!!! :D :D :D :D

hayley 01-16-2005 06:46 PM

Ooh scary that would hurt

hayley 01-16-2005 08:26 PM

I'm so happy right now, I got a job interview tomorrow! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dogstar 01-16-2005 10:38 PM

Awesome, Hayley, what kind of job?

hayley 01-17-2005 02:06 AM

For a receptionist / office duty at a call centre. :D I'm feeling excited and nervous at the first time, this will be my first job interview, my old job I didn't even have to go through that process. I can't wait though, fingers crossed!

aussiecreeder 01-17-2005 02:24 AM

good luck with the job interview! :) try to relax......easier said than done! :)

Dogstar 01-17-2005 11:44 AM

Quote:

For a receptionist / office duty at a call centre. :D I'm feeling excited and nervous at the first time, this will be my first job interview, my old job I didn't even have to go through that process. I can't wait though, fingers crossed!

Let us know how you do!

hayley 01-17-2005 11:30 PM

Thanks guys! :) Well, I think the interview went really well, I hope I made a good impression, the lady seemed to be very impressed with my computer skills. :p She said that she has a few more interviews to get through today and tomorrow, and she would ring me tomorrow afternoon to tell me if I have the job or not. I'm feeling very anxious right now, and I just hope I get this job, it's so perfect. :)

Quote:

try to relax......easier said than done! :)

Haha yeah, I was very nervous this morning, but after taking a few deep breaths after getting out of the lift, I was fine. :D

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 01:16 AM

Quote:

Thanks guys! :) Well, I think the interview went really well, I hope I made a good impression, the lady seemed to be very impressed with my computer skills. :p She said that she has a few more interviews to get through today and tomorrow, and she would ring me tomorrow afternoon to tell me if I have the job or not. I'm feeling very anxious right now, and I just hope I get this job, it's so perfect. :)

Haha yeah, I was very nervous this morning, but after taking a few deep breaths after getting out of the lift, I was fine. :D

wait good computer skills? where would that come from? oh that is right all those hours on a bulletin board! :p well i guess its hard to do but no use worrying now, nothing but can be done now. anyway good luck...:)

hayley 01-18-2005 02:02 AM

Muaha yes, hours posting on a BB. But I do have other skills too. :D Lol. (I couldn't mention anything about whips and cream though, she probably would have freaked out) :laugh:

And thanks for your wishes, means alot :D

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 02:04 AM

I thought those sort of skills and secertaries went hand in hand? ;)

hayley 01-18-2005 03:38 AM

:laugh: Stop it, you're being so bad!! ;)

Anna1011 01-18-2005 03:40 PM

my mum told me yesterday that i looked like a common slut how nice of her i werent even wearing anything slutty i was wearing my bonjovi tshirt and baggy blue jeans :confused:

hayley 01-18-2005 05:15 PM

It'll be the menopause :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 01-18-2005 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
my mum told me yesterday that i looked like a common slut how nice of her i werent even wearing anything slutty i was wearing my bonjovi tshirt and baggy blue jeans :confused:

Geesh! Anna,your mom sounds real nice*sarcasm* :wtf:

hayley 01-18-2005 07:12 PM

Man I hope I hear from the lady about the job soon :(

JulieCitySlicker 01-18-2005 07:14 PM

Good luck with the job Hayley :)

hayley 01-18-2005 07:17 PM

Thank you Julie :hugs: :) I'm really excited about it but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up too high. :suave:

How about your job? What's going on with that? Still as hectic as usual? :(

JulieCitySlicker 01-18-2005 07:19 PM

Ya,mine is still hectic. But that last couple days weren't to bad ;) Now I have 2 days off :D

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 07:34 PM

isn't it supposed to be a girl's dad who is all over-protective of how his daughter dresses? that is kind of nuts......

i'm being bad hayley? impossible :angel:

hayley 01-18-2005 10:59 PM

Of course, you're my little angel

*snickers*

aussiecreeder 01-18-2005 11:37 PM

well the devil is an angel....so i'm an angel! :laugh:

hayley 01-19-2005 02:57 AM

Muahaha that's the attitude I love :D:D lol

Sincirr 01-20-2005 12:36 AM

Quote:

well the devil is an angel....so i'm an angel! :laugh:

:peoplesey

aussiecreeder 01-20-2005 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
:peoplesey

just kidding around although there is a hint of truth there........well he at least was an angel. how did we get in a theological discussion?

Sincirr 01-20-2005 12:47 AM

cos im here, lol

aussiecreeder 01-20-2005 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
cos im here, lol

this is true......i'm willing to discuss such topics but not here.

"If there were no angels, would there be sin"? Eddie Vedder
now think about that one......:)