CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 01-07-2005 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Yeah, job hunting is pretty hard over here. I had about 30 interviews before I landed a job.

Holy crap, that's alot of interviews. This will actually be my second job in retail, but my first job interview, the other job was a lucky catch, my mum got it for me and I didn't even have to go for an interview. So I must admitt I am a little nervous about being interviewed, but my dad who is an employeer says that I have it sussed, so that's a good thing. :p

Quote:

The money is always good to have at our ages :D

Lol defenitly, I have to watch my spending though, that's for sure. :o How old are you, btw?

Quote:

Getting a job that pays good with no qualifications is pretty much impossible.

Yes that's true, even though getting this next job will be slightly easier because I already have work experiance, which is always a bonus. :)

Muad'Dib 01-07-2005 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Lol defenitly, I have to watch my spending though, that's for sure. :o How old are you, btw?

Turn 19 this year. I spend a shitload too. I buy alot of music, + its a 20-30 drive to work for me, and being 26 years old my car chews through petrol. Going to have to cut down a little bit on smoking too, costing me way too much. I intend to move out of home soon so I've got to get some $$$ saved away.

aussiecreeder 01-07-2005 04:17 AM

Quote:

Yeah, job hunting is pretty hard over here. I had about 30 interviews before I landed a job. The money is always good to have at our ages :D Most of my mates go to uni and dont really have much of an income. Getting a job that pays good with no qualifications is pretty much impossible. Im only getting 330 a week after tax is taken out. Not much :(

How bout something like driving a taxi or cleaning? Not very glamarous I admit but those jobs would have to pay better than 330 a week clear. My housemate does window cleaning a very simple but hard-working job and he's making a killing.

hayley 01-07-2005 05:03 AM

Quote:

Turn 19 this year. I spend a shitload too. I buy alot of music, + its a 20-30 drive to work for me, and being 26 years old my car chews through petrol.

Oh shit yeah, being that old it would cost you a fortune! Maybe that's what you can start saving up for next ... :)

Quote:

Going to have to cut down a little bit on smoking too, costing me way too much.

Yes well, don't we all say that. :rolleyes: ;)

hayley 01-07-2005 05:03 AM

And yeah Michael, you're right. It's funny because some of the most crappiest jobs actually get you quite alot of money. For me, working in a music store would be the ultimate retail job, but I will take pretty much anything I can get for the mean time.

aussiecreeder 01-07-2005 05:04 AM

Seeing as I'm someone who recently had to buy a newer car I'ld say that its worth investing the money in a new car. Its a big intial expense obviously but you'll make your money back within the year.

hayley 01-07-2005 05:07 AM

And you'll look like PIMP driving around .... ;)

aussiecreeder 01-07-2005 05:12 AM

Quote:

And you'll look like PIMP driving around .... ;)

Hey stop talking and get back to work! :mad1: My girls are all sitting around doing nothing which means they're not earning me any money! ;) lol

Higher_Desire 01-08-2005 12:24 AM

I'm going back home to Idaho tomorrow!!!

H-D :pimp:

hayley 01-08-2005 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
Hey stop talking and get back to work! :mad1: My girls are all sitting around doing nothing which means they're not earning me any money! ;) lol

Geesh, aren't I allowed even a small break? :D Sorry, I'll round up the hoes now. :laugh:

Muad'Dib 01-08-2005 12:54 AM

Quote:

Oh shit yeah, being that old it would cost you a fortune! Maybe that's what you can start saving up for next ... :)

Yeah maybe, prefer to move out of home before I get new car.

Yes well, don't we all say that. :rolleyes: ;)

We all say it but never do it :o

hayley 01-08-2005 03:06 AM

Yeah very true, things like that are so useless lol

aussiecreeder 01-08-2005 04:35 AM

still talking i see! :mad:
that is one written warning for you missy! lol

Muad'Dib 01-08-2005 10:55 PM

Tomorrow I go back to work :( These holidays been great. Have run out of $$ though so will be good to start earning again.

aussiecreeder 01-08-2005 11:33 PM

I didn't take a holiday although no studies in the summer months so I get a break of sorts.

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 12:47 AM

i went to an old-fashioned aussie barbecue or barbie this afternoon and its great sitting back with mates eating steaks, chicken and sausages. one complaint however is that flies must be the most annoying creatures on earth and the fly spray doesn't even work! :mad:

Muad'Dib 01-09-2005 01:31 AM

Quote:

i went to an old-fashioned aussie barbecue or barbie this afternoon and its great sitting back with mates eating steaks, chicken and sausages. one complaint however is that flies must be the most annoying creatures on earth and the fly spray doesn't even work! :mad:

Sounds like fun. Im going to one at mates house next week. I enjoy sitting around having a few beers with mates. Heaps relaxing.

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 01:33 AM

Quote:

Sounds like fun. Im going to one at mates house next week. I enjoy sitting around having a few beers with mates. Heaps relaxing.

yeah its relaxing with a bit of backyard cricket no doubt. just a pity about the flies lol.

Muad'Dib 01-09-2005 01:37 AM

Yeah flies piss me off. Kind of not so much over here lately. But the hottest weather is still yet to come.

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 01:39 AM

The hot weather certainly brings them out and as it starts to get closer to dusk then the mosquitos come out. we just can't win lol......

Muad'Dib 01-09-2005 02:06 AM

You looking forward to the cricket tomorrow? Going to be a great game hopefully. Unfortunately ill be at work, but will listen through radio.

hayley 01-09-2005 02:32 AM

Quote:

still talking i see! :mad:
that is one written warning for you missy! lol

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! ;) But it's not really my fault, there being really lazy!! Should I bring out the whips? :D

Quote:

i went to an old-fashioned aussie barbecue or barbie this afternoon and its great sitting back with mates eating steaks, chicken and sausages.

Ugh. You make me sick to my stomach. ;)

Quote:

one complaint however is that flies must be the most annoying creatures on earth and the fly spray doesn't even work! :mad:

:roll: Your fly-spray must suck in Australia, I had this huge ugly black bug that looked like a cross between a fly and a spider fly into my eye just before :bump: And I got really angry because now it's red and it gave me one hell of a fright, so I grabbed the spray and killed it. :( I feel sorry for it now though, just lying there on the floor. I'm sorry fly ... :(

But, I do have a point. Black Flag or Raid is good ... I'm now officially a murderer :(

fluttergirl 01-09-2005 02:51 AM

i just got the hugest craving to play rugby, or some other equal violent sport.....
i havent played soccer for real in a year and man, its showing.......

hayley 01-09-2005 03:01 AM

Oooh rugby ... hot guys running around in shorts :D

Muad'Dib 01-09-2005 03:03 AM

God I hate rugby.

hayley 01-09-2005 03:05 AM

:eek: Rugby's good to watch, and I don't mind playing either

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 04:32 AM

Quote:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! ;) But it's not really my fault, there being really lazy!! Should I bring out the whips? :D

Ugh. You make me sick to my stomach. ;)

:roll: Your fly-spray must suck in Australia, I had this huge ugly black bug that looked like a cross between a fly and a spider fly into my eye just before :bump: And I got really angry because now it's red and it gave me one hell of a fright, so I grabbed the spray and killed it. :( I feel sorry for it now though, just lying there on the floor. I'm sorry fly ... :(

But, I do have a point. Black Flag or Raid is good ... I'm now officially a murderer :(

whips? sound kinky! lol

the fly spray works but after a while it loses it effectivness and they come back with wrath lol. they're sitting on your face and you just know their crapping your food lol. flies don't have any sancity for life so why you should you for them?

oh and about rugby league kind of blows, union is good but aussie football blows them both away! :D where in rugby do you get guys jumping 6 foot into the air to catch a ball standing on another man's shoulders?

Sincirr 01-09-2005 07:36 AM

Woh! I had to post something cos I was on post No. `1,666 and I didnt wanna be there!!! :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 01-09-2005 08:06 AM

Hi Donna :D

Higher_Desire 01-09-2005 02:37 PM

My mouse is a piece of crap. It's not working again and I have to use my stupid touch pad.

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011 01-09-2005 04:18 PM

i have an exam tomorrow and im really nervous.

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Woh! I had to post something cos I was on post No. `1,666 and I didnt wanna be there!!! :eek:

its a witch......lets burn her! ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-09-2005 06:43 PM

Work was alright today :)

Dogstar 01-09-2005 08:38 PM

I'm diggin' my new iPod :D

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 02:41 AM

weird perhaps but at 22 i've never dyed my hair. i'm thinking of dying it blonde but i'm wondering if its a good idea. oh well what the hell i should just throw caution to the wind. if it sucks i can just dye it back.......

Anna1011 01-10-2005 03:33 AM

im only 16 but my hair has bin black, blue, red, pink, blonde and many moe other colours i cant remeber them all. :D :D :D

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
im only 16 but my hair has bin black, blue, red, pink, blonde and many moe other colours i cant remeber them all. :D :D :D

lol you sound like my sister who's natural hair colour i can barely remember lol. light brown thats it......:) i think i'll do it......

hayley 01-10-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

whips? sound kinky! lol

I have my moments ... :D

Quote:

flies don't have any sancity for life so why you should you for them?

Well they just look so sad lying on the floor. I mean what a way to die, be suffocated by deadly spray ... kinda sad really.

And by the way, you should dye your hair! :) I think it would look great on you.

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

I have my moments ... :D

Well they just look so sad lying on the floor. I mean what a way to die, be suffocated by deadly spray ... kinda sad really.

And by the way, you should dye your hair! :) I think it would look great on you.

why aren't my ho's working? make them WORK! ;)

its not the best way to die but what is the practical purpose of a fly? they make maggots which eat dead animals but what do adult flies do? what do mosquitoes do that is useful?

okay i think i might have to make a visit to the hairdresser.....or get my sister or mum to do it. :)

creedsister 01-11-2005 12:02 AM

:) Mosqutoes drink blood,