CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   TV appearance on the Craig Kilborn show 3/10? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6017)

p j 03-05-2004 05:54 PM

TV appearance on the Craig Kilborn show 3/10?

I saw this posted on another board. Creed or Stapp will be on The Late Late Show w/Craig Kilborn 3/10 at 12:37 am EST. The board is areyoureadyfor what's to come. Go to the Creed site to get the exact name of the board.

I don't know if I can stay up that late!

p j 03-05-2004 05:55 PM

Here is the site.

http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...2483/main.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by p j
I saw this posted on another board. Creed or Stapp will be on The Late Late Show w/Craig Kilborn 3/10 at 12:37 am EST. The board is areyoureadyfor what's to come. Go to the Creed site to get the exact name of the board.

I don't know if I can stay up that late!

Julbright 03-05-2004 05:56 PM

this is a rerun of the show aired last month with Scott Stapp = it is a good interview - if you can stay up watch it!

facelessman 03-05-2004 06:32 PM

yes! i missed it the first time, but not this time!

hotforscott 03-05-2004 07:29 PM

I missed it the first time around as well. I will be sure that I catch it this time.

JenRN 03-06-2004 08:52 AM

LOL Sheila and I stayed up till 1:30 am to watch it. How deticated are we? It was worth it to me, he looked GREAT! :D

Sheila63 03-06-2004 11:01 AM

We sure did, Jen. We even had to wait through a 15 minute golf tournament update so the network was really testing our dedication and patience that night. But it was worth the wait! I agree, he looked great. :D

Thanks for the info and the link, p j. :) I also noticed that they're going to be on Mad TV on 3/10 too. I never saw the show when they were on so I'll be setting my vcr for that.

RMadd 03-06-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
We even had to wait through a 15 minute golf tournament update so the network was really testing our dedication and patience that night.

i remember seeing that on tv, hoping to go to bed soon or do something else (i can't remember which), being like "gaaaaaaa! get it over with already!!! I wanna see Stapparoni!"

Shadow 03-06-2004 05:50 PM

When I saw it last time, I thought Elvis Costello would never leave. Remember Elvis brought out that small guitar and started playing it. I thought it would never end! I think he took time away from Scott's segment.

FYI, the MAD TV appearance will be on Comedy Central at 1:00 EST on 3/10.
(Shiela, I noticed you didn't mention what channel it was going to be on. Hope you don't mind me mentioning it.)

TeriB19 03-06-2004 06:50 PM

Sheila and Shadow, thanks for mentioning that, I know MadTV is on Saturday nights so I wasn't sure which channel it would be on for 3/10. Appreciate it.

Kim V. 03-06-2004 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
i remember seeing that on tv, hoping to go to bed soon or do something else (i can't remember which), being like "gaaaaaaa! get it over with already!!! I wanna see Stapparoni!"

I had taped it, so I rewound to see Elvis Costello on there....zzzzzzzzz....then I saw that golf thing on after that and thought I missed Stapp altogether......until I kept FFwding and saw the continuation of Kilborn.....what a WEIRD format!! It had me ticked off for a minute there, thinking I had missed his segment! But good things come to those who wait I guess! He looked great. :)

Sheila63 03-07-2004 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
When I saw it last time, I thought Elvis Costello would never leave. Remember Elvis brought out that small guitar and started playing it. I thought it would never end! I think he took time away from Scott's segment.

FYI, the MAD TV appearance will be on Comedy Central at 1:00 EST on 3/10.
(Shiela, I noticed you didn't mention what channel it was going to be on. Hope you don't mind me mentioning it.)

I know, Shadow, I never thought Elvis would leave either! Do any of you remember the comment Scott made when he first came out with the guitar and said how his was bigger than Elvis'? ;)

No, I don't mind you adding the channel and time of the Mad TV show. Thanks for adding the info. :D

Shadow 03-07-2004 12:52 PM

Quote:

Do any of you remember the comment Scott made when he first came out with the guitar and said how his was bigger than Elvis'? ;)

Was that a typical Scott comment or what? I loved it! :D

Sheila63 03-07-2004 07:00 PM

I know, I loved it too!! :D

jjluvscreed 03-10-2004 01:02 AM

scott stapp on craig kilborn

Quote:

We sure did, Jen. We even had to wait through a 15 minute golf tournament update so the network was really testing our dedication and patience that night. But it was worth the wait! I agree, he looked great. :D

Thanks for the info and the link, p j. :) I also noticed that they're going to be on Mad TV on 3/10 too. I never saw the show when they were on so I'll be setting my vcr for that.

what time will it be on at cst? ive got to know, i absolutely adore scott! hes so , very fine!!!!!!!!!! in love with scott stapp, jjluvscreed

illusion