CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Reflection (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12151)

TheGreatDivide 12-11-2008 02:17 PM

Reflection

With the running rumors of a possible creed reunion, i would like us to take a moment & and share what you loved about Creed. For me it was the lyrics, it gave me hope and understanding. Growing up in a Christian home, I didn't have a wide variety of music to listen to but with Creed I knew I could escape my life and day dream. I still sing the songs in my head when I need to. Last week I was in the hospital and the only song i could sing was Stand Here With Me. If they do reunite, it would rank one of the best moments of my life.

Redeemer 12-17-2008 04:39 PM

Re: Reflection

I was an adolescent in a very tumultuous situation when I discovered Creed. They were an anchor for me, something to keep me tied to this world when all I wanted to do was leave it. Creed and I have quite a history that merits more than a couple of paragraphs on a forum, but their influence will always be remembered no matter what happens with the band or its members. When I needed them, they were there, and that's the important part.

TheGreatDivide 12-18-2008 01:05 PM

I'm right there with you, as i imagine so are afew others on this board.

video747 12-18-2008 06:50 PM

Well I had always known a few Creed songs from hearing them on the radio, but it wasn't until the fall of 2007 that I really got into them.

I remember just checking out their greatest hits album because it was "up my alley" (Nickelback, 3 Doors Down, etc). What I found instead were songs that were very powerful to me, like "What's This Life For" and "Don't Stop Dancing". Ever since then, I'd say Creed's music has gotten me through a lot of things. "One" describes perfectly how I feel about the world. "My Sacrifice" is my favorite song ever.

eusebioCBR 12-19-2008 12:59 AM

I got into Creed as they were breaking up.Their lyrics aren't negative and angry. I've been bored for years with the over top hostility in alot of rock music.

TrulyAmazing 12-19-2008 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
I was an adolescent in a very tumultuous situation when I discovered Creed. They were an anchor for me, something to keep me tied to this world when all I wanted to do was leave it. Creed and I have quite a history that merits more than a couple of paragraphs on a forum, but their influence will always be remembered no matter what happens with the band or its members. When I needed them, they were there, and that's the important part.

thank you for sharing the mircale mile oh the mircale miles of us all Of Why I God Am I Here :D GLORY the all the sudden like a quake you hear something that makes since :hugs::) :deadhorse :jam: :rockon:

creedmarine81 12-19-2008 10:07 PM

i found creed when i was in iraq. my best friend who was also a marine gave me the human clay cd and it was all about creed from there. I very much believe in Jesus Christ and Creed really helped me with the war that was going on not only in this world but spiritually as well. Creeds awesome and i hope they do get together. Mainly because they were old friends and i hope they can even do just one concert and bury the hatch.

video747 12-24-2008 12:08 AM

^That's awesome, man. Thanks for your service.