CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   European and Australian tours CANCELLED... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10843)

Chase 04-13-2006 07:19 PM

Re: European and Australian tours CANCELLED...

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-Man
Wow! So I suppose someone broke into your computer, pretended they were you and responded to my quote. Damn! What a conspiracy theory. Yeah, Chase, how the hell that I overlook that one? Must've been my "tears" that blurred my vision. (tears from laughing at your unintelligent responses).

Buh-bye.

I wasn't talking to you for the last time. What part of that do you not understand? I was just making a general statement... stop your bitching.

Sentinel69 04-14-2006 02:33 AM

The way i read the announcement on scott stapps page ,i think that the thread starter is right.If he was sick he would not extend his tour in the US.He decided to let us (europe) down.That's the way I see it.

Trimontana 04-14-2006 06:27 AM

Quote:

I believe that only happened once and it was due to a cold.

You right J-Man. More than once Myles & Mark have performed sick...just could tell they weren't feeling good at all.

About Stappy...i have to agree with Torn Daredevil first post. I dunno why i had the feeling when the dates were confirmed that the tour was gonna be cancelled. Call me witch then :wtf: . Almost noone cares right now about the reason why the tour was cancelled. If he is sick for any reason or he needs to be on rehab or whatever....he should have thought twice before the dates were officially confirmed and fans started to buy the tickets.
But of course, the health excuse always works...which Stappy fan wants to see him sick!!!:rolleyes:

Trimontana 04-14-2006 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentinel69
The way i read the announcement on scott stapps page ,i think that the thread starter is right.If he was sick he would not extend his tour in the US.He decided to let us (europe) down.That's the way I see it.

He extended the US tour????.yeah, he must be really sick to do that.

Give false expectentions to his Europeans fans is just disturbing. The guy doesn't wanna come over here, that's what i think.

GregS 04-14-2006 09:48 AM

Stapps afraid he wont fill th venue's and get boo'd..

J-Man 04-14-2006 10:24 AM

Chase, just look at the top of page 2 and tell me you didn't respond to my quote. You're an idiot and I'm done with you.

GregS I completely agree with your comment. Considering that his shows didn't sell-out in the US, I can't imagine that he would do any better in Europe.

Ana4Stapp 04-14-2006 01:50 PM

Well so why he announced dates for Europe? I mean, if he wasnt positive about the sells of his cds..canceling the european shows now its a lack of consideration to his fans...its unfair.

He needs to understand that hes restarting his career and it wont be easy as he probably thought.

Ana4Stapp 04-14-2006 02:00 PM

Brief note: I cant understand why some people here need to offend others members intead of just debate with them...fragile arguments?

Bridge of Clay 04-14-2006 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Brief note: I cant understand why some people here need to offend others members intead of just debate with them...fragile arguments?

:D

right on!

nagpo 04-15-2006 08:48 PM

his road on selfdistruction continues

INDIGOSTEVE 04-16-2006 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo

yet another STUPID comment!

Chase 04-16-2006 04:30 AM

Quote:

Chase, just look at the top of page 2 and tell me you didn't respond to my quote. You're an idiot and I'm done with you.

GregS I completely agree with your comment. Considering that his shows didn't sell-out in the US, I can't imagine that he would do any better in Europe.

I'm an idiot? I can guarantee you that I'm far more intelligent than yourself. I was speaking in general... again... stop whining like a little girl.
You want to call me an "idiot?" Join me in the political banter and we'll see how smart you really are... Jack off-Man.

King Oropher 04-16-2006 06:14 AM

Quote:

:D

simply-the-best 04-16-2006 08:29 AM

I'm so bummed out about this! I was going to fly to Amsterdam from Norway to see him. This really sucks!:(

But he probably didn't sell a lot of tickets, and I can understand why he isn't coming. I mean, it's a long way to go tour in Europe, and if he wasn't selling any tickets, they probably didn't wanna take the risk. And it's most likely not only Stapp's decision! I mean, I don't think he like woke up and thought: "Hey, I don't wanna go to Europe after all, I'll just cancel the whole tour!" I know this sucks, it does for me too, cause I've been waiting for this like forever! But you can't just blame Stapp for everything, and be pissed at him for not coming! It's not that easy! It's the music buisness, and you just have to deal with it, and be patient! Hopefully he'll come back to Europe, and we'll get to see him. And us fans have to be supportive, and stop nagging about everything! He's just human, like the rest of us!

IamFilthy 04-16-2006 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
... Jack off-Man.

LMAO