CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp's version on the Creed break-up! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7222)

rainfall 11-14-2005 06:39 PM

I am not a huge Scott Stapp fan and never have been I however can't live a moment with out music. It gives me peace.
In reaction to that article I would like to say that I truly hope that this is who Scott Stapp has honestly become, because this man is of great knowledge of his own weakness's and I don't believe you can fully know your own soul with out realizing your weakness. Continue to be honest in everything you do Scott and you shall not fail.

uncertaindrumer 11-15-2005 09:26 AM

Quote:

Scott is and never was the ego maniac people wanted him to be.

This article is full of blatant lies and contradictions which were shown to be just that later on. He is an ego-maniac and has lots of problems.

Sort of like most celebrities... But he is more annoying.

Ana4Stapp 11-15-2005 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
. And best of all... he sounded like a Creed reunion sometime in the future may be possible! H-D :pimp:

Not a chance!

Bridge of Clay 11-15-2005 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
after reading this I think a Creed reunion is possible in the future after AB tour and break before the 2nd album.

My admiration for Stapp reached a new level after this. Go Stapp! You're right, I do hope it's God's call! :) God bless you!

geez... my past haunts me!!! :eek:

Could I have been wronger???

I'll just keep up with the "God bless you!" part.

Ana4Stapp 11-15-2005 10:25 AM

Quote:

:rolleyes: Lol!!!!

uncertaindrumer 11-15-2005 12:33 PM

Quote:

lol, I was wondering what you would think about this these days... All I WANT to say is on the tip of my tongue... * **** *** **! hehehe. props to s/he who can figure that out.

Bridge of Clay 11-15-2005 08:51 PM

dude... piece of cake!

it's "I told you so!"...

I don't have to justify.... lol... I'd better don't touch on the topic anymore. If I were a politician, that'd be the end of my campaign.

geletmote 11-15-2005 09:11 PM

HOw do we know the AB camp isnt luying?? just bcoz there AB and everyone loves them doesnt mean there saints and wateva they say is true??

Bridge of Clay 11-15-2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
HOw do we know the AB camp isnt luying?? just bcoz there AB and everyone loves them doesnt mean there saints and wateva they say is true??

Hmmm... who's alone and who's not?

Let me see... who, from Creed is with stapp and who's with AB? Who back-up AB's version?

On the Stapp side we have:
1- Scott Stapp
2- ____________ (TBD)

On the AB side, the following people remained with them or back-up their version:
1- Tremonti
2- Flip
3- Brian
4- Brett Hestla
5- Ken Fermaglich (tour manager)
6- Jeff Cameron (band manager)
7- Jeff Hanson (band manager)
8- roadies, techs and band staff, including security guards.

Who's often invited to be part of other artists' projects?

Who's never appears in other artist's projects?

Who's respected within the music business?

Who's often find confusion in back stage and is disliked within the music business?

The End
================================================== ============

Anyway... that was harsh but I still like Stapp's music and I hope from the bottom of my heart in this time he spent alone he had a change of heart and spirit to become a better person who now works hard to rebuild his image upon the ones that disliked him.

titan9 11-15-2005 10:22 PM

When did Brett Hestla say that he backed up their story? I haven't read any Dark New Day interviews, so maybe he said something in one of those? But to the best of my knowledge, he hasn't really said anything about Creed and the break-up. Please tell me when he said this, so I can read the interview for myself.

Geletmote does have a point, though. We are not 100% certain that everything AB/those close to Creed say is the absolute, 100% truth. Does it appear that it is the truth? Yes, but we do not know for sure. That is why I personally prefer to not judge Stapp or any other musician by what so and so says about them. I will judge'em based on what I think of their music.

Bridge of Clay 11-16-2005 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
When did Brett Hestla say that he backed up their story? I haven't read any Dark New Day interviews, so maybe he said something in one of those? But to the best of my knowledge, he hasn't really said anything about Creed and the break-up. Please tell me when he said this, so I can read the interview for myself.

Geletmote does have a point, though. We are not 100% certain that everything AB/those close to Creed say is the absolute, 100% truth. Does it appear that it is the truth? Yes, but we do not know for sure. That is why I personally prefer to not judge Stapp or any other musician by what so and so says about them. I will judge'em based on what I think of their music.

Chris (evyllsummer) met him, asked him about it and Brett backed-up AB's side of the story.

It's up to you to believe it or not. But Chris is reliable and he doesn't have any reason to lie or make it up.

uncertaindrumer 11-16-2005 09:33 AM

Quote:

dude... piece of cake!

it's "I told you so!"...

I don't have to justify.... lol... I'd better don't touch on the topic anymore. If I were a politician, that'd be the end of my campaign.

lol, yes, your political career is OVER... lol

uncertaindrumer 11-16-2005 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9

Ever the politician... lol

titan9 11-16-2005 09:40 AM

No, just the person that doesn't believe everything he is told and wants to see/hear it for himself. ;)

IamFilthy 11-16-2005 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
This article is full of blatant lies and contradictions which were shown to be just that later on. He is an ego-maniac and has lots of problems.

Sort of like most celebrities... But he is more annoying.

Don't believe everything you read,... no matter what the majority. As far as I'm concerned Tremonti and Flip stabbed Scott in the back. Granted, Creed was having their problems but Mark and Flip are the ones that gave up on Creed,...Scott WAS and IS diehard Creed untill the end. I believe they could have worked out their problems, eventually, with some time off. Stapp and Mark had been friends since high school and went on this wild rollercoaster ride that was Creed together from the begining. Stapp was having his own personal problems on the Weathered tour and after,..and to have your two best friends abandon you when he probably needed them most makes them pricks in my book. Thats why I feel no matter how great of a guitarist Mark is, in the end AB will never become as successful as Stapp solo. Karma has a way of working these things out.