CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   A PERFECT CIRCLE Fans (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6086)

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-15-2004 10:04 AM

A PERFECT CIRCLE Fans

Hey all my fellow APC fans!! Don't forget that they are performing tonight on LENO!! (thanks Karen aka luvscott4ever for the info!!) I believe they are doing ~The Outsider~ :jam: GOD, I can't wait till April 27 and May 1 !!!!!! :rockon: :dancing:

luvscott4ever 03-15-2004 09:00 PM

You beat me to this thread!! ;) I have been counting the days til this show comes on!! Got the VCR all ready...LAST NIGHT!! LOL...I can't WAIT to see Maynard perform again, it's been too long!!!! WAYYY TOOO LONG!!! The only thing about seeing this tonight, is that I'm sure it's going to make the next 6 weeks DRAG!!! :crying: I sooo can't wait for 6 weeks from TONITE!!! We'll be in NY, rockin' out to one of the best singers (IMO) in the WORLD!! Damn, I'm stoked!!! I NEED MAYNARD!!!! :D Sorry about all the caps, but I can't wait for @ 3 1/2 hours and 6 weeks!! I think I'm going to go CRAZY!!! :nut: :nutty:

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 12:58 AM

OMFG!!! That was INCREDIBLE (but of course!!!) It was sooo flippen' awesome to *see* the man perform again!! To get all of those close up shots of Maynard was sooo GREAT!! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!! ;) I got all giddy and Anna just sat there, star struck, staring at the tv!! He has that way about her, when he performs, for the most part she sits there (or stands, at concerts) with her eyes glued and her mouth open...She's as bad (or worse) when it comes to Maynard, than we are!! lol..I do have to thank my child, yet again, for bringing to life the greatness of todays music, for this I :bow: down to my child!! She rocks!! And to Kerri too!! With all of our discussions about Maynard, she had a hand in turning me into the current Maynard freak that I am today...I've always liked him, but now, don't ask.... :o ....One last thing...I sure wish I was one of those kids that got to shake his hand. But had that have been me, I would have done the Waynes World thing...fallen to my knees and bowed to "The Man" and let him know how unworthy I am!! ;) Maybe (hopefully) someday!! Gotta hit it now, gotta get my sorry a$$ to bed, only 5 1/2 hours til another day, another dollar. Rock On all you Maynard Freaks!! Good Night!!! :goodnight

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-16-2004 08:11 AM

Well, I'm an ass because I started this thread and guess what!!!???? :cuss: I missed it. I said to myself all day "I have to stay up and watch Leno!!" and I fell asleep!!! :mad1: :mad2: :flamer: :cuss: OMG!!!!! I'm sooooooo PISSED right now!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like it was great too. I'm glad someone got to enjoy it. Sounds like it was awesome Karen. MAYNARD!!!!! :crying:

Dogstar 03-16-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
Well, I'm an ass because I started this thread and guess what!!!???? :cuss: I missed it. I said to myself all day "I have to stay up and watch Leno!!" and I fell asleep!!! :mad1: :mad2: :flamer: :cuss: OMG!!!!! I'm sooooooo PISSED right now!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like it was great too. I'm glad someone got to enjoy it. Sounds like it was awesome Karen. MAYNARD!!!!! :crying:

I missed it, too. I was in Connecticut for the day and night and totally forgot to tape it!!!! :crying:
Karen, you MUST bring that tape to VEGAS!!!! :D :D

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 02:41 PM

OMG you guys!!! :eek: I can't believe you both missed it!!! It was soooo great!! They did such a great job!! And yes, I will bring it with me so you can see it!! You've just got too!! I had to take a nap b4 it came on, thankfully I had my kid to get me up. Sure I could have watched the tape, but I just HAD to see if first hand!! Well worth getting up for!!! :D

Dogstar 03-16-2004 04:28 PM

Man, I'm so glad they kicked ass. As if they wouldn't! Wooo-hooooooooo, can't WAIT to see it.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-16-2004 05:56 PM

Well, I won't be going to Vegas but I have been downloading it all day
(and I have cable:cuss: )!! I also went over to Kazaa and was well rewarded with all the great live footage I got!! :jam: :rockon: :dancing: I got a bunch of live shots on Leno and Conan. I also saw live footage of ~Thinking of You~ and OMG!!!!! :thud: What he was doing onstage during that song! :naughty:

Sorry to hear you missed it too Kerri. Like I said before at least Karen got to enjoy it.

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 10:23 PM

Ok, where did you get the footage of Thinking Of You...I NEED THAT!! I need all the live footage of that man as I can possible get my hands on!!!!

Dogstar 03-16-2004 10:41 PM

OMG, Thinking of You drives me wild....damn drums and that grunting he does in that song....WHEW!

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 11:29 PM

Kerri, you CRACK ME UP!!!! That's the way I feel about that song and The Package, when he says: "Give this to me"...Believe my, I'd love too!! lol.. :pant:

Dogstar 03-17-2004 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
That's the way I feel about that song and The Package, when he says: "Give this to me"...Believe my, I'd love too!! lol.. :pant:

LMAO, ME TOOOOOOOO :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-17-2004 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:thud: :thud: You guys are too funny! Anyways, if you go over to Kazaa they have alot of live footage. I DL a concert that was on MTV2 which has the ~Thinking of You~. That song is soo KINKY!!!! My favorite part of ~The Package~ is when he's sighing "MINE....MINE.....MINE....." I can only give you a hint of what I would like to do to this man but I'm sure my fellow MAYNARD freaks, you already know. :naughty:

BTW: Karen, did you get the pics I sent?? Hope so!! :pant:

Here's another!!! :pant: :thud:

Mulletman 03-17-2004 09:10 AM

i didnt watch the entire peformance because the amplification was awful. Leno has the tendancy to suck when amping up bands. They didnt give his voice justice so I changed it. Anyway, who is that guy that maynard loves?

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-17-2004 09:33 AM

His shirt said "I Love Brad Wilk", the drummer for Rage Against The Machine.