CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What will WU do? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6600)

altered 05-16-2004 03:41 PM

$$$$

Alter Bridge will be Wind ups main priority.

Shadow 05-16-2004 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
LOL! She hates WU. She said WU made them add stuff to the album that they (the band) didn't want to.

Didn't they (Evanescence) also have an album out before WU and WU will not let them even mention it? I don't know too much about Evanescence, but I remember reading that somewhere.

ibleedpurple 05-16-2004 08:35 PM

They do have some indy stuff... I can't see WU putting a moratorium on them like that though. But there is one song that they did and recorded that was supposed to be private between Amy and Ben, and it somehow got out and they've requested that people not share it with anyone. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Shadow 05-16-2004 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibleedpurple
They do have some indy stuff... I can't see WU putting a moratorium on them like that though. But there is one song that they did and recorded that was supposed to be private between Amy and Ben, and it somehow got out and they've requested that people not share it with anyone. Maybe that's what you're thinking of?

I think I read about it on one of the Mark Tremonti BB's, around Grammy time. I thought it was an album they had out, prior to WU signing them.

But, like I said I really don't know anything about them, I have the CD, but that's it. So, you know more than I do, you're probably right. :)

ibleedpurple 05-16-2004 10:37 PM

Well it's definitely possible, it just seems unlikely to me. I don't really know either :)

Bridge of Clay 05-16-2004 11:02 PM

They do have an album released before Wind-Up's deal, which contains very personal songs written from Amy when she was 16, 17 years-old. She asked for people to don't share it, but it's all over Kazaa.

Trees of Wisdom 05-16-2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

They do have an album released before Wind-Up's deal, which contains very personal songs written from Amy when she was 16, 17 years-old. She asked for people to don't share it, but it's all over Kazaa.

What was the name of the album again?

hayley 05-17-2004 05:16 AM

Quote:

Thats a shame, but I guess thats what happens as soon as you hit the media and get out into the industry. Tell someone not to do something, they do it anyway. :wtf:

aussiecreeder 05-17-2004 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by altered

sweet....along with Evanesence and Scott Stapp probably.

creedsister 05-17-2004 01:11 PM

:roll: :roll:
Quote:

Originally Posted by altered

Hahaha, how true it is

Bridge of Clay 05-17-2004 10:27 PM

I THINK it was self-titled.