CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Just a neat thought! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7257)

Riffman544 08-17-2004 05:58 PM

Just a neat thought!

I wonder if Scott Stapp bought (or recieved) the Alter Bridge CD??? And I wonder if Tru has listened to "relearn love". Could you imagine what stapp is thinking while listening to the CD. Or what Tru was thinking when he heard relearn love? haha! Lets try to keep this thread of bashing either artist please :smokin:

Creed_Defaultgirl 08-17-2004 06:54 PM

When Scott did an interview in OKC :shoot: the bladerunner asked him if he heard AB's stuff or something, Scott said that he has been to busy with his own stuff lately and hadn't really checked it out but had heard the single (OYE) on the radio a few times. I'm not quoting him exactly, because I'm too lazy to try to find that spot but it was somewhere along the lines of that.

I'm glad you said to keep the negativity out of this thread. I'm really getting tired of it all.

Shadow 08-17-2004 08:55 PM

Here's what Scott said about OYE and AB (in the radio interview that Defaultgirl mentioned)

Scott said he wishes them well. He said the door is always open between them. He has not had time to hear the whole album. He has heard the single and thinks it's really cool to hear his old band together and sounding good. He said it's alot different then if he was invovled. He thinks they sound great.

That basically sums it up!

Riffman544 08-17-2004 11:05 PM

ya know?.....Scott Stapp is really a nice guy. Always thought he was :smokin:

musiclover291 08-17-2004 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Here's what Scott said about OYE and AB (in the radio interview that Defaultgirl mentioned)

Scott said he wishes them well. He said the door is always open between them. He has not had time to hear the whole album. He has heard the single and thinks it's really cool to hear his old band together and sounding good. He said it's alot different then if he was invovled. He thinks they sound great.

That basically sums it up!

Thanks for the information that is really cool that he said that about OYE and AB

revisfoot 08-17-2004 11:29 PM

So, does anyone know if Tru has heard "Relearn Love"?

aussiecreeder 08-18-2004 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
So, does anyone know if Tru has heard "Relearn Love"?

yes in the interview/acoustic performance they did in cleveland (i'm 90% sure its cleveland) they were asked a heap of stapp and creed related questions. mark was asked what he thought of "relearn love". mark stated it sounds like stapp and saids it sounds like scott is trying to find himself or work some stuff out (something like that). saids its good he is not compromising.

with creed there seemed to be what mark wanted to do creatively and what scott wanted to do and they found a middle ground. a funny moment of the interview was when the male DJ asked "is scott stapp a dick"? and there was a lot of laughter but they didn't bash scott at all (the band didn't bash him).

Creed_Defaultgirl 08-19-2004 05:00 PM

Thankyou Robyn for posting that! I need to quit being so lazy and just do it myself!

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
a funny moment of the interview was when the male DJ asked "is scott stapp a dick"? and there was a lot of laughter but they didn't bash scott at all (the band didn't bash him).

That upsets me.

Riffman544, I also beleive he is a fantastic person. I can always talk about the great things I think about Scott, and I can talk alot about it!

creedlvr 08-24-2004 08:19 AM

I agree. I mean, of course he's not perfect ... but I think that overall, he's a good guy.