CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Michael Jackson..... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6374)

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-20-2004 07:28 PM

Michael Jackson.....

I'm also going to put a couple jokes about him at the end of the page, I don't want anyone to be mad at me, so if you think it would offend you, just please don't read them and then gripe at me. I'm going to say to anyone that does get offended, I did warn you not to read them. I just don't want people to get mad at me, hopefully you'll understand that.

I was reading the news page on the internet I have's home page, and it said that there were rumors that Michael Jackson took too many sleeping pills and killed himself, BUT it turned out not to be true. I think it's kinda funny that it all turned out to be untrue, but I guess his fans were freaked out at first!

I heard these on the radio station.........

1. What did the mother say to Michael Jackson on the beach???

2. Why did Micheal Jackson go to JC Pennies??? (Not sure what the actual store they said in the joke.)

1. Get out of my son.

2. Boys pants were half off.

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 12:53 AM

I found out something interesting... because of Janet Jackson's SuperBowl wardrobe malfunction, she is the only Jackson who does NOT scare little boys!

Haha. Seriously though, I do like Michael Jackson. Although, I'm probably too old for him. :D

H-D :eyes:

RMadd 04-21-2004 01:34 AM

I despise Jacko. If you do too, watch South Park this Wednesday, 4/21/04 @ 10 pm eastern (9 central)... Jacko's gonna be hiding out in South Park!

TeriB19 04-21-2004 12:17 PM

It really is a shame, he's an incredibly talented person. It's so sad that he's such a f**knut now. Back in the day he ruled, now he is just a joke. Really sad.

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
I despise Jacko. If you do too, watch South Park this Wednesday, 4/21/04 @ 10 pm eastern (9 central)... Jacko's gonna be hiding out in South Park!

AARRRRGGGHHHHHH! I don't get Comedy Central here. Hopefully it'll be on over the summer when I'm at home and get it. That sounds so funny. Like the last Christmas episode when they found out that Saddam Hussain was actually running Canada like the Wizard of Oz. :D

H-D :ghost:

luvscott4ever 04-21-2004 06:36 PM

One word to describe MJ......................FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Trees of Wisdom 04-21-2004 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I found out something interesting... because of Janet Jackson's SuperBowl wardrobe malfunction, she is the only Jackson who does NOT scare little boys!

Haha. Seriously though, I do like Michael Jackson. Although, I'm probably too old for him. :D

Actually, she probably scared little repressed boys like mormons or Jehova's witnesses.

Trees of Wisdom 04-21-2004 07:47 PM

I never liked Michael Jackson or his music. He is probably the only person I truly hate.

hayley 04-21-2004 08:18 PM

Those were pretty funny, I must admitt. Even though I do believe Jackson is innocent, I can still laugh at the jokes. How sad does that sound? :laugh:

Lechium 04-21-2004 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Those were pretty funny, I must admitt. Even though I do believe Jackson is innocent, I can still laugh at the jokes. How sad does that sound? :laugh:

Waaaaaay of topic.
Nice avvy a2s.

hayley 04-21-2004 08:24 PM

Don't worry about being off topic it happens all the time as you have probably noticed

And thanks! Jon Toogood is awesome, do you listen to Pacifier? (And I'm hoping that wasn't a sarcastic post, heh)

Lechium 04-21-2004 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Don't worry about being off topic it happens all the time as you have probably noticed

And thanks! Jon Toogood is awesome, do you listen to Pacifier? (And I'm hoping that wasn't a sarcastic post, heh)

Pacifier? dont think so... never heard of him
And you can keep your hopes about me not being sarcastic up... keep hoping... maybe you're right after all? who knows =)
p.s. no i was not sarcastic.

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-21-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire

Haha, that reminds me of one of the other DJ's on the Katt, right after that happened He was saying, WHY IS EVERYONE GRIPING ABOUT IT, IT'S ONE OF GOD'S BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS!!! It was pretty funny, mainly just because the way the dude said it!

hayley 04-21-2004 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
Pacifier? dont think so... never heard of him

Oh. :laugh: I said that because that's who it is in my avie, Jon Toogood, lead singer from Pacifier. (They are a New Zealand rock band that's probably why you haven't heard of them).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
And you can keep your hopes about me not being sarcastic up... keep hoping... maybe you're right after all? who knows =)
p.s. no i was not sarcastic.

:razz: You better not have been sarcastic...j/k. The avie is abit weird, it's a music video and he's holding a glass of milk :eek: It's cool, though

Higher_Desire 04-21-2004 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
Actually, she probably scared little repressed boys like mormons or Jehova's witnesses.

:wtf: Huh?

H-D :ghost: