CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

HeavensOnFire 05-06-2007 11:49 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Yeah well...air conditioning is one worldly luxury that I would add to the car anyways hehehehe~!

:D i know it keep it comfortable as possbile with the windows roll down you have air just as good, BUT THE GOOD LORD PROMISED ME HE WOULD SEE TOO IT THAT I GET A LEMON :D that will run

Sincirr 05-06-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
:D i know it keep it comfortable as possbile with the windows roll down you have air just as good...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
AIR CON ROCKS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHA!!!

HeavensOnFire 05-06-2007 12:56 PM

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
AIR CON ROCKS!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHA!!!

i know it does of course :D but with gas on the rise and the inflation running the air sucks up all your gas as well,

Sincirr 05-06-2007 01:02 PM

yeh true dat...but I dont care
AIR CON ALL THE WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!
:banana:
haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!
OHHHH sissy u gonna have to give me the CHAIR GIRL!
COME ON COME ON!:jam:

HeavensOnFire 05-06-2007 01:08 PM

Quote:

yeh true dat...but I dont care
AIR CON ALL THE WAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!
:banana:
haaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!
OHHHH sissy u gonna have to give me the CHAIR GIRL!
COME ON COME ON!:jam:

NO CHAIR, i,ll just have too put more gas in so i can suck up all the air b/c you said sooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Sincirr 05-06-2007 01:46 PM

Quote:

NO CHAIR, i,ll just have too put more gas in so i can suck up all the air b/c you said sooooooooooooooooooooooo,

hahhaha! youre so FUNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me going to bed now cos everyones offline. And i am cold!

Sincirr 05-07-2007 10:05 AM

No different tonight! There is ABSOLUTELY NOBODY on now! I am the only feed member on at this time!!!! woh!

bilal 05-07-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

No different tonight! There is ABSOLUTELY NOBODY on now! I am the only feed member on at this time!!!! woh!

yeh... usually it is like that here... and when i am all alone in here... i usually take off all my clothes.... :D

Dogstar 05-07-2007 06:32 PM

LMAO, bilal!
Randomness: The power of nature can be friggin scary.

HeavensOnFire 05-07-2007 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
yeh... usually it is like that here... and when i am all alone in here... i usually take off all my clothes.... :D

:) your weird can i have your ph number HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ;) no but serious i have not a clue as why you would wanna do that here haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i never like to be completly naked but i like the feeling of my favorite sheets next to my body a few candles and just be at one with my spirualtiy along with my prince cd,s

bilal 05-11-2007 03:57 PM

just one of those days when you think that the sum total of all what you learned in your life stands at zero ........... awful

HeavensOnFire 05-12-2007 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
just one of those days when you think that the sum total of all what you learned in your life stands at zero ........... awful

i know excalty where your coming from its like one morning you wake up and you feel at a certian stand point and from certian aspects of life you know where your at and what your doing...but most the time when the creator GOD ALMIGHTY Is Like Really Working In Our Lifes, things feelings emotions are always subject to change...well i tell ya like this, YOU MAY BE GONE 500 MILES BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE, AND OF COURSE YOU NEVER COUNT YOUR MONEY WHEN YOUR SETTING AT THE TABLE THERE WILL BE TIME ENOUGH TO COUNT,EM WHEN THE DEALINGS DONE, :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr 05-12-2007 07:48 AM

Quote:

:) i never like to be completly naked but i like the feeling of my favorite sheets next to my body a few candles and just be at one with my spirualtiy along with my prince cd,s

Prince CD's eh!
Quote:

I'm sure that you have taught others many things tho B :) For instance, next time I am alone here...guess wat!:moon2:

:hugs:

bilal 05-12-2007 03:59 PM

Quote:

i know excalty where your coming from its like one morning you wake up and you feel at a certian stand point and from certian aspects of life you know where your at and what your doing...but most the time when the creator GOD ALMIGHTY Is Like Really Working In Our Lifes, things feelings emotions are always subject to change...well i tell ya like this, YOU MAY BE GONE 500 MILES BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE, AND OF COURSE YOU NEVER COUNT YOUR MONEY WHEN YOUR SETTING AT THE TABLE THERE WILL BE TIME ENOUGH TO COUNT,EM WHEN THE DEALINGS DONE, :hugs: :hugs:

:rockon: thanks... !!

Quote:

Prince CD's eh!

I'm sure that you have taught others many things tho B :) For instance, next time I am alone here...guess wat!:moon2:

:hugs:

lol...... :D

HeavensOnFire 05-12-2007 04:20 PM

DONNA LEE DONNA NO MOONING OK , :) carry on like a bunch of heatherens IM GOING SLAP THAT FANNY WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE, :moon2: << SLAP SLAP you so kinky freaky :) he he and dont think sis is playing with ya now haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,