CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How did you find credfeed and why did you join? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5579)

Xterminator27 01-18-2004 11:28 PM

How did you find credfeed and why did you join?

It was when i just got interested in creed. so i looked at the official site, and i was looking through the fansites, and i saw this one. and i joined it.
back then Teri was called Tab, and she was evil to me, so thats why im so evil to her. I stayed because the people (all 6 of them) were funny.
Oh and the record for most users online was like 9, now its almost a hundred

anyways how did you find this site, and why did you join it or stay in it?

hayley 01-18-2004 11:31 PM

:laugh: 6 people, that's funny

I found the site while I was looking at Fan Sites, also. I joined because you guys looked like a nice bunch of people, I was bored and wanted something new to do, and I wanted to meet new Creed fans :D

DangerousDan85 01-18-2004 11:41 PM

same here, i was looking through Creed.com's fansite listings, i lurked for a few days then i joined

hayley 01-18-2004 11:52 PM

I can't remember if I was a lurker, I think I just started posting as soon as I joined

Dogstar 01-18-2004 11:56 PM

I stumbled upon it while looking for some old info on Creed. I popped on and noticed immediately that this board had a nice vibe, no real malice and just some stimulating conversation about our boys and other unrelated things that interested me. I remember that posts by Teri and jango stood out at that time. They seemed like bright, funny people. I lurked for a while, then took the plunge :D.

Xterminator27 01-18-2004 11:59 PM

you also remeber posts made by me that were bright and funny

Sincirr 01-19-2004 12:42 AM

The faith/religion board. I liked what people like Mel!ssa and Strubesguitar were talkin about. I also really felt a strange compassion for Lechium! lol (He was being really mean from my memory), so I was in. Plus I am amazed at how good people are here! It's pretty special!

hayley 01-19-2004 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
you also remeber posts made by me that were bright and funny

Yeah your posts totally drew me to Creed Feed

JenRN 01-19-2004 08:52 AM

I was ordering "stuff" from Bandrags and saw a link to the site and was hooked ever since! :D

Julbright 01-19-2004 08:56 AM

I think I found it doing a search for Scott Stapp and I started posting after Chicago when I needed to commiserate with other fans who had been there. I stayed because I love it here.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-19-2004 10:45 AM

Same as everyone else. Just searching for Creed info and stumbled onto here! I started posting after the last tour date NYE which I was at! I lurked for awhile to make sure it wasn't like some other bbs that I was watching! The vibe was cool and the people seemed really nice! So, I joined and have been posting now for almost a year!( My anniversary date is in three days!) I'm soo glad I did join because I have made some great friendships!

marlsy 01-19-2004 11:48 AM

I was looking for information about Creed when I went to LA to see them and right when we were pulling in to park they said Scott Stapp canceled the show because he lost his voice. I was pissed!! So I was all over the net to see what was up and I found this place!! Been coming here ever since!! By the way, I went to the show when it was back on, it was the first show since all the canceled shows and it kicked ass!!! His hair was cut short, his face was chubby, but it didn't matter, they were awsome!!! He did say to us though, on the next tour they would start out their tour in the west with us!! :( :( Now Creed is no more!! I just look forward to anything Scott does, I will still be his fan no matter what.....

WeatheredWoman 01-19-2004 12:26 PM

I was looking for Creednews... 'cause since the album "Weathered" there was nothing new to be found of the guys back here! I was also looking for some Dutch fanboard ... desperately seeking for some Creedfans to communicate with,(to get my Creed-info up-to-date) but... Alas! So browsing trough the fansites I came here... and I liked it very much! I found the other boards "messy". I've been lurking for about 3 months. The "Foreign Fan"-thread pulled me into this board... and the first one who warmwelcomed me was Sheila! The people on this board are just sooooooo nice, patient etc. You really can ask anything here without being called a nerd for not knowing that thing about the band... Steve has done a great job on this board!!

I like to thank you all! I love it here!!! :hugs:

The only thing I hate :mad1: is that I can't get to those meetings! Would love to meet y'all and talk, sing, dance about/with/to CREED!! That's a thing I miss very bad... to share CREED with fans in real live :(

hayley 01-19-2004 05:52 PM

Yeah, I would love to do that too

I recommended this site to my best friends Stapps Saviour and Faceless Kiwi :D

TeriB19 01-19-2004 05:58 PM

I originally was looking for information regarding the postponement/cancellation of the Creed tour in 2002 in April due to Scott's accident. I saw them in Feb. then heard something about him being in a car accident. I looked up different fansites and found Creedfeed. At the time I joined it was basically to see if anyone knew anything about the accident. When I joined, Mulletman and another member named Deyanah were the main posters here, and boy did I feel like an old lady. I was the oldest member (I think) at age 34. But I decided to stay because it seemed like a nice place, nice people. Little did I know it would become such a big part of my life. (And I'm not talking about a life devoted to Creed, I mean the friendships that I have made, all the traveling I have done to meet these fantastic people). It is also my very first experience with belonging to a message board, so I can honestly say it's been worth every minute.