CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 03-27-2004 07:59 PM

Yeah it would be annoying having a baby who wets themselves all over the place

Oh, the joys of childhood and having a baby

GeeK_2004 03-27-2004 10:56 PM

theres nothing on tv....

hayley 03-27-2004 11:04 PM

How many channels do you have?

GeeK_2004 03-27-2004 11:09 PM

I really :dunno: ...

lot of 'em though...

hayley 03-27-2004 11:15 PM

Someone here had a couple of hundred, I can't remember who though.

Isn't it pathetic how you can have like 300 channels and there is still nothing on? :eek:

I have about 50-60 or so

JulieCitySlicker 03-27-2004 11:18 PM

I'm ready for bed :wtf: :eek:

GeeK_2004 03-27-2004 11:18 PM

hahah

yea i know

I think I have the same amout.... give or take some channels...

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

hayley 03-27-2004 11:21 PM

Goodnight Julie, have a nice early night :)

Oh true, I dont know how some people can have like 600 channels, I mean come on

GeeK_2004 03-27-2004 11:24 PM

and why do you NEED 600 channels..?!?!?!

hayley 03-27-2004 11:27 PM

The only good things would be music, some sports, and music channels

GeeK_2004 03-27-2004 11:29 PM

right...

hayley 03-28-2004 12:31 AM

:laugh: I meant music, some sports, and MOVIE channels ;)

GeeK_2004 03-28-2004 12:34 AM

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sincirr 03-28-2004 12:56 AM

I know these a****** think that us watching the idiot box will have us conditioned to be totally brain dead and unaware of the social issues that affect the world around us, which in turn affect ourselves, so that the larger corporations and the powerful will be able to do with our lives as they chose and we will be none the wiser, but I think they have misjudged our intelligence! We know when we are watching crap; and the quality of television is getting weaker as the powers that be in this world are getting lazy with their upkeep of their mind control procedure. Insted of improving quality, they improve quantity by adding hundreds more stations, then they improve the picture quality by making it digital, THEN they continue to improve the look of the TV SET, because heck, no-one is watching whats ON the thing, so they may as well make IT look impressive enough to stare at all day...... U know what!!! TV is gonna get so meaningless that the world will finally turn it off and go out and play ball...get some social interaction, breathe fresh air, regenerate the brain cells, and TAKE THE POWER BACK!

Muahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe!

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2004 01:07 AM

Ugh!
Life is crazy right now! My friends Rufus and Janelle are ready to move in and they came over and did some cleaning tonight and bagged up a lot of the stuff that Ben had laying all over the floor. They found a live mouse in the trash can down there to! Well Ben came home tonight with his friend that he wants to move in and I think he was kinda like WTF about why his stuff was in bags. He pretty much told me that if his friend couldn't move in that he was gonna move out, he actually just now told me this! I feel bad and overwhelmed now even more cuz my brother is gone for the weekend :eek:

hayley 03-28-2004 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
I know these a****** think that us watching the idiot box will have us conditioned to be totally brain dead and unaware of the social issues that affect the world around us, which in turn affect ourselves, so that the larger corporations and the powerful will be able to do with our lives as they chose and we will be none the wiser, but I think they have misjudged our intelligence! We know when we are watching crap; and the quality of television is getting weaker as the powers that be in this world are getting lazy with their upkeep of their mind control procedure. Insted of improving quality, they improve quantity by adding hundreds more stations, then they improve the picture quality by making it digital, THEN they continue to improve the look of the TV SET, because heck, no-one is watching whats ON the thing, so they may as well make IT look impressive enough to stare at all day...... U know what!!! TV is gonna get so meaningless that the world will finally turn it off and go out and play ball...get some social interaction, breathe fresh air, regenerate the brain cells, and TAKE THE POWER BACK!

Muahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That was awesome!! :D :D Well done, lol. And VERY TRUE!!!

Julie, stuff your brothers friend, come on. You said that those other people can move in, I can't believe your brother has told you that, that is so unfair. I mean your brother is leaving anyway soon, isn't he? Your brother sounds like a bit of a selfish person. (Sorry, but from what you have told us on here about him, it does). If his friend really needs somewhere to stay, tell him to piss off and find somewhere else, and you have already found flatmates.
Man that makes me angry that your brother told you that! :mad1:

Sincirr 03-28-2004 08:46 AM

Yeh, whats his problem! Youre the one that is staying behind. What if U dont like his friend?

JenRN 03-28-2004 10:43 AM

WOO HOO!!!!! Linda an I are going to see Metallica and Godsmack in Norfolk at the end of April, good seat too! :D :D :jam: :jam:

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2004 12:17 PM

I am kinda feeling like Ben(the one that wants his friend to move in) is trying to be a push over! I'm not sure whats going on but as soon as I told him last night that his friend can't move in untill we know more info on him, he got really defensive and gave me a look like, What! Then he flat out said that if his friend can't move in then he is moving out :wtf: Am I in the wrong for not being comfortable just letting some guy that we don't even know move into our house :wtf: :confused:

GeeK_2004 03-28-2004 01:32 PM

I wanna go see godsmack!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2004 03:56 PM

Ugh! I feel overwhelmed times a thousand right now :censored: :chair:

Sheila63 03-28-2004 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
WOO HOO!!!!! Linda an I are going to see Metallica and Godsmack in Norfolk at the end of April, good seat too! :D :D :jam: :jam:

Awesome, Jen!!! I'm sure you and Linda will have a great time!!:dancing:

Sheila63 03-28-2004 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Ugh! I feel overwhelmed times a thousand right now :censored: :chair:

I hope things get better for you soon, Julie. :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2004 04:11 PM

Thank you Sheila

Sheila63 03-28-2004 04:19 PM

You're welcome, Julie.:)

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2004 04:41 PM

{{{Sheila}}} :D

hayley 03-29-2004 12:43 AM

Quote:

I am kinda feeling like Ben(the one that wants his friend to move in) is trying to be a push over! I'm not sure whats going on but as soon as I told him last night that his friend can't move in untill we know more info on him, he got really defensive and gave me a look like, What! Then he flat out said that if his friend can't move in then he is moving out :wtf: Am I in the wrong for not being comfortable just letting some guy that we don't even know move into our house :wtf: :confused:

No, gosh no. It is your house, after all. This Ben guy sounds like a complete idiot, and your brother sounds like one too if he has said that he is going to move out if you don't let his friend move in. :mad1: :mad: :mad: What's wrong with him? Geesh. If this Ben guy is upset/defensive/angry now, imagine what he would be like if he moved in! :eek: I'm not trying to make you say no or anything, but if I was in your position, that's what I would do. I'd tell him that sorry but you already have enough people in your flat. First in, first serve, I guess.

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2004 12:45 AM

Ok! I met this guy that Ben wants to have move in and he looks like he is gay :eek: He looked more feminine than my cousin Zach who is gay! When I first saw him I thought he was a girl :wtf:

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
No, gosh no. It is your house, after all. This Ben guy sounds like a complete idiot, and your brother sounds like one too if he has said that he is going to move out if you don't let his friend move in. :mad1: :mad: :mad: What's wrong with him? Geesh. If this Ben guy is upset/defensive/angry now, imagine what he would be like if he moved in! :eek: I'm not trying to make you say no or anything, but if I was in your position, that's what I would do. I'd tell him that sorry but you already have enough people in your flat. First in, first serve, I guess.

Actually, my brother doesn't really know half of whats going on Hayley. Its Ben that is trying to be pushy and is saying that he will move out if his friend can't move in! I personally don't see myself letting this kid move in! My brother is moving back home in June and I'm cool with his descision.

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2004 01:18 AM

Quote:

Ok! I met this guy that Ben wants to have move in and he looks like he is gay :eek: He looked more feminine than my cousin Zach who is gay! When I first saw him I thought he was a girl :wtf: I will not have a flamin queer living in my house!

I have nothing against gay people but when it comes to one living in my house....NO WAY!!

hayley 03-29-2004 03:28 AM

No I don't either, gay guys rock! (And Queer Eye For The Straight Guy is my favourite programme) :D

Oh I see, sorry Julie, I thought your brother knew alot about the situation. So this Ben guy is the dude that seems to be taking over...woah...man this is kind of a mess. So who's in your house at the moment?

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2004 06:32 AM

Hayley, this house is so crazy right now that I don't know who is going where :eek:

Sincirr 03-29-2004 06:55 AM

I dont think U should appreciate him comin on heavy while your brother is not around:mad2:oooh if i were there right now!

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2004 07:05 AM

Urg! I know, and I was actually gonna agree to let Ben's friend move in at first :mad: :eek: :wtf:

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2004 07:12 AM

Me , Rufus, and Janelle even talked about selling the house and getting a new place together if we have to to get rid of Ben and this whole mess! I have been looking into trying to get a government funded grant and I filled out my info on this one site on the net and I qualified for a $22,500 grant for either a new house or to fix up this one and also a $5,000 grant to start a business! That was just from one site to :) I probably wouldn't have any problems getting a grant either, cuz I have a dissability, I'm in a minority race, plus you can even get a grant for being adopted! So I'm just looking at all options now!

Sincirr 03-29-2004 07:25 AM

ok well it sounds like a lot to ponder.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-29-2004 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN

That's awesome Jen. I hope you and Linda have a great time.With great seats to boot!!! :jam: :rockon:

I guess Linda got tired of waiting for them to come here. They never posted what dates they would be playing in our area. I wonder if they ever did!!???

JulieCitySlicker 03-29-2004 10:43 PM

Ok!
My brother got home about 3 oclock and we talked about everything and he made some phone calls to all of the people involved in this situation with the house and everything. I guess this guy says that he isn't gay and Ben says he isn't gay to, and he talked to another one of their friends, and to Ben's mom. So we have a meeting schedulled for 9 oclock tomorrow night so everyone can discuss their concerns on everything! My brother wrote up a contract that any of these new people have to follow! He pretty much is giving everyone a 30 day probation period before we make an official occupancy contract, just to see if everyone works out first untill we officially make any descisions about who stays! My brother hasn't seen Ben's friend yet, so he will see him tomorrow and he can decide for himself what he thinks.But nothing is set in stone yet!

hayley 03-30-2004 01:30 AM

Oooh, this is interesting. (And scary at the same time!) Good luck with the meeting, Julie! And make sure you tell us how it goes, I wish I could be there with you :hugs:

JenRN 03-30-2004 08:12 AM

I went and saw the cherry blossoms in DC yesterday. REALLY PRETTY!!! I don't know if anyone has seen them before but I try to go every year. It is nice, you feel like you are walking under a canopy of pink flowers. It turned out to be a sunny day. I went to Chinatown afterwards, REALLY COOL! :D Had some great food and went to a cafe for coffee.