CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   OMG! This board just got crazy (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2808)

JulieCitySlicker 04-24-2003 12:00 AM

OMG! This board just got crazy

Ever since that lawsuit came up:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lechium 04-24-2003 12:13 AM

Why you guys care so much? People want their money back for a bad show (and it was), and they should get it. The 2 mil part is dumb and will probably fail. So it's only fair after all.
I'm surprised band did not decide to refund tickets right after the show, actually. Would had made sence.

JulieCitySlicker 04-24-2003 12:19 AM

Hey, I'm just the Creed fan here;) I'm not the person that would know this stuff:rolleyes:

hayley 04-24-2003 12:25 AM

This board has always been crazy :D

JulieCitySlicker 04-24-2003 12:27 AM

:bump: :oogle: :angel:

hayley 04-24-2003 12:33 AM

it has...in a good way;)

JulieCitySlicker 04-24-2003 12:35 AM

Ok:D

JulieCitySlicker 04-24-2003 12:40 AM

Well, I'm gonna bust outta here for the night;) I stayed up to late last night and its catching up with me:eek: Good night!:P

creedfan47a 04-24-2003 12:52 AM

Sorry for keeping you up late last night Julie. :D I promise I won't do it again. ;)

Yeah, Hayley, we've always been a bunch of nutcases. :D Just your typical Creed crazies. :P

hide_tremonti 04-24-2003 01:09 AM

This board rotates really fast. In 12 hours there can be 66 new threads and 300something new posts.

creedfan47a 04-24-2003 01:17 AM

Yeah, but it's not normally THIS fast. ;)

hayley 04-24-2003 04:13 AM

That's because we ROCK :jam:

hotforscott 04-24-2003 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
Why you guys care so much? People want their money back for a bad show (and it was), and they should get it. The 2 mil part is dumb and will probably fail. So it's only fair after all.
I'm surprised band did not decide to refund tickets right after the show, actually. Would had made sence.

The 2 million is if all the people who attended get their money back and any travelling or other expenses they incurred to attend the show. I will not get my money back, because I don't care to. I saw the good in the show and to those who didn't, it's their loss. People blew this thing way out of porportion and it makes me sick to even think that someone would sue over something like this. People are not looking at it from every angle. I was glad to see Scott let loose, I mean, after all he's been through, I wondered how he had performed so wonderfully all the time, before this show. Given no one knows exactly what happened right before the show, they need to shut up about it. This is so stupid that it makes my head hurt to talk about. Creedgirl99 was right, these people were not real fans to begin with. Creed has done so much for so many. The With Arms Wide Open Foundation is one example and I am going to support them through all of the BS they face because sadly they are set to standards higher then any Rock Band in history. I mean, if Scott uses generic toilet paper instead of Charmin 2-ply........someone is talking about it.

JenRN 04-24-2003 08:34 AM

I totally agree with you Carrie!:) Cut the guy some slack for cripes sake!:mad: it is ridiculous for sure, we live in a society were everyone wants to sue soneone over stupid ass things, trust me I see it everyday at work!:rolleyes: I myself have to carry a ridiculous amount of malpractice insurance as a nurse because people try to sue you over the most stupid ass things. I had a patient try to sue me because his styrofoam cup had coffee granules on the side of it, like 3 granules!!!!! His claim was it was not a "clean enviroment" and that I was "careless" I could not even see the damn things!!!!! Of course the lawyer looked at him and laughed!:P But in this case of Creed well it is just ridiculous! Next you know when you buy concert tickets you will have to sign a damn waiver to go, "enjoy at your own risk" what a bunch of crap!:rolleyes:

hotforscott 04-24-2003 08:41 AM

I know what you mean, Jen. It is insane. I cannot believe someone tried to sue over coffee granules. Where did he think they honestly came from, I mean seriously.