CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 10-30-2005 06:03 PM

Outta Here :flee:

But first,before I go :moon2:

hayley 10-30-2005 06:04 PM

Hey, Julie, put that bum back where it belongs, girlfriend! ;)

JulieCitySlicker 10-30-2005 06:05 PM

Haha :D

Rocketqueen 10-30-2005 10:41 PM

i dont feel good i think im not getting a temp i gotta crash ya,alls :sick: :jam: niters

Dogstar 10-31-2005 02:49 AM

Hope you feel better, Rocketqueen!

The Lithium 10-31-2005 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
I hardly use MSN anymore, only on Sunday afternoons really. (Right, Michael? LOL) ;) Well the email address I use is [email protected]. I'm sure I told you that, hmm maybe not, but isn't this telling you something? That I'm trying to avoid you? LMFAO .... well you will always own me, I will always be your bitch. :p But Michael, well he's just so lovely! :smokin: He's so romantic, so caring, so loving, Michael, maybe you should start owning me .... lmfao

Oh, baby, baby, baby... He's just playin' with your heart. Normally I would've been very angry with you for saying those things, but I can tell how confused you are. The Lithium is forgiving to his loved ones. Don't worry. I'm 'onna take care of this bastard, then everything will be back to normal again.

Quote:

Ooohh, burn baby, burn! :laugh: A camel for 40 days? :laugh::D

Nothing compared to what we did, though! ;)

Quote:

You are leaving? But you are supposed to say here and fight for me! How dare you leave! *hayley starts crying hysterically* if you really love me you will stay! ..... :( *Muahaha you now have no choice!* Hehe

And he did leave... Seems like you're just his toy after all. But me... When haven't I've been there for you, girl? Count on me... Love.

aussiecreeder 10-31-2005 07:45 AM

Quote:

I hardly use MSN anymore, only on Sunday afternoons really. (Right, Michael? LOL) ;) Well the email address I use is [email protected]. I'm sure I told you that, hmm maybe not, but isn't this telling you something? That I'm trying to avoid you? LMFAO .... well you will always own me, I will always be your bitch. :p But Michael, well he's just so lovely! :smokin: He's so romantic, so caring, so loving, Michael, maybe you should start owning me .... lmfao

so i should be less articulate and more like a stone man? like our friend lith over here? ;)

Quote:

Ooohh, burn baby, burn! :laugh: A camel for 40 days?
You are leaving? But you are supposed to say here and fight for me! How dare you leave! *hayley starts crying hysterically* if you really love me you will stay! ..... *Muahaha you now have no choice!* Hehe

Come onnn, I wanna see a fight!!!! :D

LOL i missed out on all the fun today....i wish i could have stayed around for all of that. well i was supposed to have the morning and afternoon off. as i told you i've been training for a more responsible position at work but i think i was at least a couple of weeks off been ready for that. get a call at 9:00 this morning saying i needed to come in and run the show......well talk about throwing a lamb to the wolves (see its a sheep joke hehe). mondays are normally a quiet as day but a day between the weekend and a public holiday (for a horse race lmao) and it was just like a friday.....simply insane. stressing my brains out....it would have been nice for them to ease me in with a dead as shift and see how it went rather than as busy as it comes...... :rolleyes:

oh you are trying to get me using that emotional blackmail again....it won't work damnit....no michael be strong! LOL ignore those tears...LOL

so lith you and hayley were going at it for 40 days you are trying to tell me? come on tell the truth you couldn't go for 2 minutes yet alone 40 days! :laugh: you are right my ending didn't end up quite as good as that.....although i guess you didn't hear "you are hung like a camel" either! ;)

so lith i can see you are speaking yourself in the third person by referring to yourself as "the lithium". see hayley what kind of guy refers to himself in the third person? he's a fruitcake if you ask me....... ;)

Rocketqueen 10-31-2005 09:55 AM

AND YOUR NOT you lit fruit loop of A Roo You

Anna1011 10-31-2005 04:23 PM

lmao sis :D

hayley your so lucky avin two guys fight over you *feels rather jealous* lol

hayley 10-31-2005 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Oh, baby, baby, baby... He's just playin' with your heart. Normally I would've been very angry with you for saying those things, but I can tell how confused you are. The Lithium is forgiving to his loved ones. Don't worry. I'm 'onna take care of this bastard, then everything will be back to normal again.

No he's not, I'm sure he really loves me! :( (Hehe). Yeah I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with the both of you that I can't think straight! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
Nothing compared to what we did, though!

Well, that was something to remember .... but no, I can't think those thoughts! ;)

Quote:

And he did leave... Seems like you're just his toy after all. But me... When haven't I've been there for you, girl? Count on me... Love.

Just his toy? Michael, is this true? :nut:

Quote:

so i should be less articulate and more like a stone man? like our friend lith over here?

Nooo. ;) I just can't decide!! :laugh:

Quote:

LOL i missed out on all the fun today....i wish i could have stayed around for all of that. well i was supposed to have the morning and afternoon off. as i told you i've been training for a more responsible position at work but i think i was at least a couple of weeks off been ready for that. get a call at 9:00 this morning saying i needed to come in and run the show......well talk about throwing a lamb to the wolves (see its a sheep joke hehe). mondays are normally a quiet as day but a day between the weekend and a public holiday (for a horse race lmao) and it was just like a friday.....simply insane. stressing my brains out....it would have been nice for them to ease me in with a dead as shift and see how it went rather than as busy as it comes......

WOW! Man, that's a whole lot to deal with. But I'm sure you'll be fine, I know you'll pull it off! :)

Quote:

oh you are trying to get me using that emotional blackmail again....it won't work damnit....no michael be strong! LOL ignore those tears...LOL

You know if I keep on pushing you will eventually crack ... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreder
so lith you and hayley were going at it for 40 days you are trying to tell me? come on tell the truth you couldn't go for 2 minutes yet alone 40 days! you are right my ending didn't end up quite as good as that.....although i guess you didn't hear "you are hung like a camel" either!

Well .... he was rather weak .... LMFAO just kidding, just kidding! *evil hayley* heheee

Well this is all fine and dandy but guys, I want to see some REAL fighting! Come on, show me what you've got!!! Punch up! :D

hayley 10-31-2005 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
hayley your so lucky avin two guys fight over you *feels rather jealous* lol

:laugh:

aussiecreeder 10-31-2005 05:38 PM

Quote:

No he's not, I'm sure he really loves me! :( (Hehe). Yeah I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with the both of you that I can't think straight! :D

Don't listen to lith....he's trying to sow the seeds of doubt...you know a REAL friend would just be happy for you....LMAO (beat that seb). its okay seb really, you lost out on this girl but there are plenty of other fish in the sea. you live in sweden which is basically the babe factory of the world....LOL.

Quote:

Just his toy boy? Michael, is this true? :nut:

well i'm not your toy boy....that is unless you are actually approaching 37! :laugh:

Quote:

WOW! Man, that's a whole lot to deal with. But I'm sure you'll be fine, I know you'll pull it off! :)

yeah it should be fine......

Quote:

You know if I keep on pushing you will eventually crack ... ;)

damn.....women are wicked creatures! :D oh no its bribery.....is that a roast dinner? are those fluffy handcuffs? LMAO i can't take it any longer..

well anna there is no need to be jealous. considering hayley is so blantantly lapping up the attention two can play at that game...LOL. oh look its a jacuzzi.....are you going to join me? ;)

Dogstar 10-31-2005 07:02 PM

I'm jonesin' for some of the candy bars that are awaiting the trick-or-treaters :D...I have to wait until later, though, to make sure I don't run out, hahaha.

The Lithium 11-01-2005 07:59 PM

Quote:

Would you listen to yourslef? "I am confused, or maybe I am just so in love with both you that I can't think straight!". That is "being confused"!!
Anyway... It really hurts me you don't care for me as muc has you did before... Which means I must KILL that freaking Aussie!!!

Quote:

Don't listen to lith....he's trying to sow the seeds of doubt...you know a REAL friend would just be happy for you....LMAO (beat that seb). its okay seb really, you lost out on this girl but there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Hey, don't take my girl from me, alright? I mean, have some respect, man! I love her, 'kay? You can't just go on and confuse her, then steal her heart to get to her pussy. Not as long I am alive!

Quote:

you live in sweden which is basically the babe factory of the world....LOL.

Yeah well, that's true...

aussiecreeder 11-01-2005 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Hey, don't take my girl from me, alright? I mean, have some respect, man! I love her, 'kay? You can't just go on and confuse her, then steal her heart to get to her pussy. Not as long I am alive!

is it really immature that i find you saying the word pussy funny? :laugh: :o
here let must tell it like it is.......sweden is here *points at map* and new zealand is here *oh where is it i know its near australia somewhere (LOL just playing haha)* so it just was not meant to be.....i'm sorry dude. LOL ;)

oh man i was wanted to go swimming today but that didn't happen. well i do have from friday to monday off (barely had a day off recently) so i'll hit the beaches or the pools a couple of times there. its this time of year that i am thankful for living in australia..... :D
its the 3 b's
beaches
bbq's
and best of all babes that are so great in this sunburnt land!
ah can sweden compare with that....can it?