CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New version of Relearn Love up-Acoustic (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7493)

Torn Signs 09-21-2004 09:02 PM

New version of Relearn Love up-Acoustic

It's up on http://Scottstapp.com
It's the link you click to listen to the song on the main page. A 2:46 minute sample. A lot slower and more of an orchestra feel I guess.

Creed_Defaultgirl 09-21-2004 09:37 PM

I am really into this version. I was wondering if someone was going to post this over here, I don't really concider this place my home anymore because of the negativaty toward my Scott, and the division between all of us. I hope that it will come out as a single available in stores, because I have fallen in love with this new version of the song. All I need is the WHOLE thing! This will do, though. Now I am very anxious for a video. The only thing I miss from the other version is his, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SCOTT!

I pray that this thread will stay positive, and instead of dividing ourselves, this place can find unity, love, friendship, and peace through a man that helped bring many of us together. He does not want us to fight and gripe at each other over his song, on weather it is better, worse, good, bad, awesome...Scott wrote this song to honor , you, God and to me negativity about it is defeating the purpose. In Christ's name, Amen.

creedsister 09-21-2004 10:27 PM

awsome speach saxon!!!!!! That Version Was very moving :laugh: :bounce: :crying: :clap: :clap:

musiclover291 09-22-2004 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I am really into this version. I was wondering if someone was going to post this over here, I don't really concider this place my home anymore because of the negativaty toward my Scott, and the division between all of us. I hope that it will come out as a single available in stores, because I have fallen in love with this new version of the song. All I need is the WHOLE thing! This will do, though. Now I am very anxious for a video. The only thing I miss from the other version is his, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah"
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH SCOTT!

I pray that this thread will stay positive, and instead of dividing ourselves, this place can find unity, love, friendship, and peace through a man that helped bring many of us together. He does not want us to fight and gripe at each other over his song, on weather it is better, worse, good, bad, awesome...Scott wrote this song to honor , you, God and to me negativity about it is defeating the purpose. In Christ's name, Amen.

Awesome Post!!! You Rock!!!

DekWannaBFlea 09-22-2004 12:25 AM

Good voice
Boring Background
Average lyrics

i'd give it a 6/10 ( 5 being average)

mriamboring 09-22-2004 07:03 AM

The first version that was up was much better I feel. The intro especially, the build up to this seems a little standard to me, just like any other typical acoustic song. Admittedly, it gets better when he starts to use his voice but it hasn't won me over yet

RMadd 09-22-2004 10:29 AM

i must say, i like this new version better

The Lithium 09-22-2004 10:34 AM

Still AB owns this!!

heinzel 09-22-2004 11:48 AM

the song still sucks, sorry guys!!!!!!!!

I would say: Dear Stapp; Relearn how to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creedsister 09-22-2004 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinzel
the song still sucks, sorry guys!!!!!!!!

I would say: Dear Stapp; Relearn how to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO I THINK NOT, ;)

The Lithium 09-22-2004 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heinzel
Dear Stapp; Relearn how to ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Stapp - Relearn Music, hahahaha! :D

creedsister 09-22-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Scott Stapp - Relearn Music, hahahaha! :D

Nope I Still Think Not!!!!! : :silly:

Ann Allusion 09-22-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:

Still AB owns this!!

there's room for both...whether you like it or not...;)

as for the remix...love it..but then again i enjoy the other version too...it's all good...!!... :D

The Lithium 09-22-2004 01:43 PM

Haha, yes, the biz is big enough! ;) I still like Stapp

Higher_Desire 09-22-2004 04:18 PM

Cool.

H-D :pimp: