CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2010 07:20 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Ok! I am doing some job searching in.......ST LOUIS!!! Yep! I may be moving back:)

TrulyAmazing 01-21-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Ok! I am doing some job searching in.......ST LOUIS!!! Yep! I may be moving back:)

well if nothing looks up my julie girl you,ll proabley set its no differ one place or the other really i feel your moving vibe though my julie girl :hugs: keep us updated

JulieCitySlicker 01-26-2010 11:11 AM

That's real flipping awesome that I didn't even get invited to my own neices birthday party:wtf: :mad:

TrulyAmazing 01-26-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

That's real flipping awesome that I didn't even get invited to my own neices birthday party:wtf: :mad:

:) strange any mo it happens find it not shocking any more in my clan :laugh: :laugh: we dont even bother to call although it may be belated it comes and so forth as long as there is an understanding u may look up and get belated invintation besides my julie gal look on the bright side atleast you missed all those screaming varments :D it would,nt botherd me none in the least

JulieCitySlicker 01-26-2010 08:03 PM

Well aparently I wasn't the only one who got left out so whatever.

TrulyAmazing 01-27-2010 08:09 AM

Quote:

Well aparently I wasn't the only one who got left out so whatever.

Glory To God :laugh: it makes ya feel better dont it that you would,nt the only one :hugs: Oh happy day loves ya gal

JulieCitySlicker 01-27-2010 09:43 PM

Not watching the president tonight! I'd rather watch my cat take a dump.

Ana4Stapp 01-27-2010 11:01 PM

hey i miss eusebio.....:(

TrulyAmazing 01-28-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
hey i miss eusebio.....:(

i know it i proabley scared him away :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: GLORY TO GOD i hope not Ana i know you guys were buddies i hope we here from his soon i hates to loose track of any of ya,s

GeeK_2004 01-29-2010 04:28 PM

I want some chocolate. :|

JulieCitySlicker 01-30-2010 10:24 PM

^ I'm having some chocolate :)

TrulyAmazing 02-01-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

my hershey loves :hugs: :hugs: PRAISE Jesus It Is A Soothing Therarpy I Can Highly Recomend And I Its Got My Stamp Ya,alls Of Frequint Flyer So Its Trust Worthy From The Scents Of Amber To Buttercreams Hot Chocolates better rather than candy Candles Whashing Machine Dryer To Fabric Softner :laugh: serious ya,alls if we can get it enough it in the air It Reallly Does Help A Alosu Highly Recomend It For The Dudes As Well Lavander Is A Misconception It Dont Work Go Have Some More My Julie Girl

JulieCitySlicker 02-07-2010 11:14 AM

The SuperBowl doesn't really excite me. Just a bunch of overpaid people, if you ask me! SNORE!!!

TrulyAmazing 02-07-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

The SuperBowl doesn't really excite me. Just a bunch of overoaid people, if you ask me! SNORE!!!

:laugh: :laugh: i know it julie the game is pig latin to me i dont get into any sports much But A Lot Of Folk Do A Love It and its a part of usa culture and usa,s boys dreams SO PEACE Be With The Teams They Play Hard And Work Hard A Lot Of Spirt So I Admire Julie Not The Team BUT EVERY INDIVUAL Striving To Do Their Best To Make It A Team all though im not a football fan

Sincirr 02-12-2010 06:28 AM

Quote:

Oh yeah Julie I thought totally of you! My friend brought home some godiva chocolate home from the states for me to try! You told me ages ago to try it. Finally I have!