CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 03-21-2005 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
No it's HOT ..... HOTTTTT. :D Hehe. Nah only kidding, as we've discussed this before (lol) It can look ridicilous on some guys, but very appealing on others ... you're right, I think it's even more sexy if they are in a rock band, because that on it's own is hot, lol.

ain't it funny how ugly dudes can get laid so much simply by being able to play a guitar or sing? would jerry hall have looked twice at mick jagger if he was an accountant? lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Ohhh man your'e kicking my ass! (Pffftt, like THAT'S the real scoreboard ... hehe) ..... oh well, you're still buying me dinner!!!!!

Michael: 0
Hayley: 100

oh no way i will refuse to lose any contest to a kiwi! btw did you catch adam gilchrist's rapid century in the cricket the other day? ;) :D

PaulMcCoygirl 03-21-2005 10:33 PM

well......I'm single once again!! lol I need to find me a good guy.

aussiecreeder 03-21-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
well......I'm single once again!! lol I need to find me a good guy.

didn't you just start going out with that guy? well you don't sound too down about being single once again.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-21-2005 10:50 PM

yea it was only a month. I found out that he still had feelings for his ex girlfriend. Wanna know how i found out? Well the day he was supposed to go with me to houston, he told me he wanted to stay home and be with his friends. well after i came back from houston, i called him and he was going to go have lunch with his ex/best friend. he told me he would call me back later. He didn't call me until 12:35 that night. he said he spent the entire day at her house and whenever he was with her, it brought back memories. Now really, is that something you tell your girlfriend? Well, ex now.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-21-2005 10:53 PM

Actually i am pretty down about it, it's just funny how he told me that she was his #1, then five seconds later told me I was his #1 too. Oh yea, i feel real special now...

aussiecreeder 03-21-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

Actually i am pretty down about it, it's just funny how he told me that she was his #1, then five seconds later told me I was his #1 too. Oh yea, i feel real special now...

wow sounds like he was playing you there.....well stuff him i'm sure you can do better.

Anna1011 03-22-2005 08:23 AM

Quote:

i was talking to this guy the other day and i know he likes me, he was going on about how much he was in love with my mate then went and asked me out, retard.

Higher_Desire 03-22-2005 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
i was talking to this guy the other day and i know he likes me, he was going on about how much he was in love with my mate then went and asked me out, retard.

LOL. A friend told me last night about a party she went to and some creepy guy kept bringing her strawberries and trying to feed them to her. Then he tried to make out with her. She said he was really weird. Although, he goes to ISU, so it's not very surprising.

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011 03-22-2005 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
LOL. A friend told me last night about a party she went to and some creepy guy kept bringing her strawberries and trying to feed them to her. Then he tried to make out with her. She said he was really weird. Although, he goes to ISU, so it's not very surprising.

H-D :pimp:

i love strawberries :D

RMadd 03-22-2005 04:58 PM

ISU being Idaho St.? and not Iowa St or Illinois St or Indiana St?

Anna1011 03-23-2005 06:14 AM

hey guys i dont know why but today i seem to have a lot of love to give out so im sending you all some love :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

PaulMcCoygirl 03-23-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

He is retard! geeez. :mad:

RMadd 03-23-2005 12:51 PM

Quote:

there's got to be some explanation for that, but i just can't think of one lol

creedsister 03-23-2005 01:09 PM

Quote:

MORONS Some dudes like that could,nt Find Their Way Out Of A Paper Bag I Pray For The Poor Dudes :D

Dogstar 03-23-2005 01:44 PM

It's such a gloomy day today. I just want to stay in bed all day and read or something, but no, I have to work. Bleh.