CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 07-09-2007 05:52 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilal
I am glad that someone is glad on someone else's being glad that i am alive.... thanks.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
:D :thewave: :smokin: WE ARE ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
:banana:
:roll::roll:
:banana:

HeavensOnFire 07-09-2007 07:09 AM

We Are Alive Indeed

:banana: :banana: :banana:

HeavensOnFire 07-09-2007 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
I am glad that someone is glad on someone else's being glad that i am alive.... thanks.....

.....:) lets now all be glad and be friends

Sincirr 07-09-2007 10:17 AM

^Glad friends :suave:

:hammerlol

HeavensOnFire 07-12-2007 12:42 PM

Gloryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: IM REALLY GLAD THAT WE OUR ALL FRIENDS ITS LIKE TNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT oh da goodnes im just not ready or do i think it would be wise judgement to blow up anything ...but need not worry MUHE HE HA HA :) but im making a list and checking in thrice....

Sincirr 07-14-2007 09:05 AM

Our glad talk has made the creedfeed community not-so-glad to post in this thread atm...perhaps to make others gladder, we should stop being so glad...y'know, minimise the gladness for a while...

I'm sure many will be glad its all over...

eusebioCBR 07-14-2007 01:55 PM

^I'm GLAD to hear that!:peace:

HeavensOnFire 07-14-2007 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Our glad talk has made the creedfeed community not-so-glad to post in this thread atm...perhaps to make others gladder, we should stop being so glad...y'know, minimise the gladness for a while...

I'm sure many will be glad its all over...

:D No No Not Really Just A Time Out ,

Sincirr 07-16-2007 12:51 PM

^&^^Ha!

Man I am watching this awesome special on soul music and man! Every damn singer, one after the other, have not just soulful voices, but they sound soooo different to each other. Its just awesome the different vocal sounds comin out....A truly great era!

OH and PS!

I have my SIMPSONS ticket! WOOT!:banana:

eusebioCBR 07-18-2007 01:49 AM

"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

I think about this when I watch the news or when a politician opens his/her mouth. It seems every crisis is conveniently taylored to rally and insure support from one group or another.:think:

Sincirr 07-18-2007 07:06 AM

^BLOODY DAMN STRAIGHT!
That was in capitals btw!

bilal 07-18-2007 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
"And if all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. 'Who controls the past' ran the Party slogan, 'controls the future: who controls the present controls the past.'" — 1984

I think about this when I watch the news or when a politician opens his/her mouth. It seems every crisis is conveniently taylored to rally and insure support from one group or another.:think:

your right brother...... and I use these lines to keep the frustration inside from exploding me :)

"its not by being heard but by staying sane is the human heritage carried on" - 1984

:rockon:

HeavensOnFire 07-19-2007 02:58 PM

:banana: :homer:
Quote:

^&^^Ha!

Man I am watching this awesome special on soul music and man! Every damn singer, one after the other, have not just soulful voices, but they sound soooo different to each other. Its just awesome the different vocal sounds comin out....A truly great era!

OH and PS!

I have my SIMPSONS ticket! WOOT!:banana:

YES A GREAT ERA, i da know it my girl, yes i was thinking about u along with its date at the box office ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LONG LIVE HOMER

HeavensOnFire 07-19-2007 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR

ITS BEST IF I DONT WHATCH THE NEWS OR CNN....:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: I GET REALLY PISSED, AT GODS COUNTRY :D and like i said its best if i dont whatch the wolfs pave their way and rise FOR THE FREAKING FEW THAT CAN SEE YA AND WHO DONT WALK BLINDLY FOR THE SAKE OF UR OWN MASKS AND PLANS OF DECIT FOR GOD SAKES USE FREAKING CURTIANS PLEASE

eusebioCBR 07-19-2007 06:43 PM

Quote:

your right brother...... and I use these lines to keep the frustration inside from exploding me :)

"its not by being heard but by staying sane is the human heritage carried on" - 1984

:rockon:

:thumbsup:

bilal 07-21-2007 05:47 PM

shit can fly.... oh yes boy it can.... shit can DEFINITELY fly

HeavensOnFire 07-21-2007 11:42 PM

Quote:

shit can fly.... oh yes boy it can.... shit can DEFINITELY fly

notice how that happens when you,re a frequnet flyer....and everything else just sits there phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww, yep and yep....it gets tense when the way white man puts u on their calander and expects u feel and live by their rules ....

Dogstar 07-24-2007 01:27 AM

I'm officially obsessed with Porcupine Tree. I just love this band.

HeavensOnFire 07-24-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

:) :jam: :jam: :jam: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dont get to obsessed you,ll start hearing ohhhhhhhhhhhhh scary :) hidden messages he he,

Sincirr 07-28-2007 08:24 AM

Quote:

Understandable.

HeavensOnFire 07-28-2007 09:13 AM

Quote:

Understandable.

very understanding indeed...

Sincirr 08-01-2007 10:27 AM

Just got back from my choir. We need more people man!

Dogstar 08-01-2007 12:20 PM

Love your avatar, Sincirr!

Sincirr 08-01-2007 01:38 PM

Quote:

Love your avatar, Sincirr!

I figured you would appreciate it :) The woman of taste that you are;) :D

bilal 08-01-2007 02:15 PM

payday!! ... :D

Dogstar 08-01-2007 03:14 PM

Quote:

:D I got to see his Nightwatchman show at Bonnaroo. He was awesome. He got everybody pumped up. That man is full of passion.

Sincirr 08-02-2007 10:39 AM

Quote:

:D I got to see his Nightwatchman show at Bonnaroo. He was awesome. He got everybody pumped up. That man is full of passion.

Bonnaroo! Oh man I wish I could have gone! Like he says, even the converted need a kick up the ass. He's a special man hay.

OH YEAH! I forgot the real reason I was going to post here:

I have decided to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor in a large CBD area. I don't know anyone there...well cept for a couple of people that may come in actually :) but yeah...I am really nervous!!!!

Dogstar 08-02-2007 12:23 PM

Awww, don't be nervous! They will be happy to have you helping, I'm sure.

HeavensOnFire 08-03-2007 09:05 PM

Quote:

Bonnaroo! Oh man I wish I could have gone! Like he says, even the converted need a kick up the ass. He's a special man hay.

OH YEAH! I forgot the real reason I was going to post here:

I have decided to volunteer at a soup kitchen for the poor in a large CBD area. I don't know anyone there...well cept for a couple of people that may come in actually :) but yeah...I am really nervous!!!!

YES EVERYBODY NEEDS A GOOD KICK IN THE ASS EVERY NOW IN THEN AND SOME REQURIE MORE THAN OTHERS , HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, aint nothing wrong with a good ass kicking To bring our kicking Little Asses Back To Life GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! YES My Donna Lee Baby Dont Be Da Nerveous THE GOOD LORD UNDERSTANDS how bad nerves is And With All The Ass Kicking HE HAS MERCY UPON US INDEED, everything will be just fine mabey not as well as we would like it to go AMEN :) JUST AS LONG AS IT DOES GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE STILL IN THE STORM....

HeavensOnFire 08-03-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

:) yes are kerri has got beautiful taste we have so much in common we could set and tall all night like to hackling hens and talk through anything and dont give nobody else enough time to get a word in :D you know thats the truth girlfriend :D

HeavensOnFire 08-03-2007 09:17 PM

Quote:

payday!! ... :D

yes cant wait either u mite as well kick monday tuesday in the ass and :mad1: freaking taxes u talking about a kick in the ass .........:D u gotta love the raise :D IF THEY DONT BRING YA JOY NOTHING COULD, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

Sincirr 08-04-2007 02:52 PM

I think I can get my mummy to buy my MUSE ticket for my birthday present!!!:D

Sincirr 08-04-2007 03:04 PM

:eek:

Sincirr 08-04-2007 03:06 PM

okay sorry to double-post but I am now watching this HORRID docco with this rather pretentious guy,:rolleyes: thats showing us how to survive in the kenyan desert.

He just found a fresh carcass and chopped some meat off and ate it:eek:...and he found a piece of elephant dung and squeezed it to get the liquid out of it to drink...:vomit:...:crying:...:vomit:...:eek:
:vomit:
:thud:

HeavensOnFire 08-04-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

okay sorry to double-post but I am now watching this HORRID docco with this rather pretentious guy,:rolleyes: thats showing us how to survive in the kenyan desert.

He just found a fresh carcass and chopped some meat off and ate it:eek:...and he found a piece of elephant dung and squeezed it to get the liquid out of it to drink...:vomit:...:crying:...:vomit:...:eek:
:vomit:
:thud:

reminds me of the movie ALIVE when they had to eat the dead bodys that crashed in the plane to survive ...WE WOULD SURVIVE A DESERT DONNA LEE passs out for a few days but i promise we would jump right back up HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO you,ve got me thinking about the movie THE FLY when he became one and had to digest his food and throw it back up then drink it

Sincirr 08-05-2007 09:49 AM

I am pretty pissed off right now. In Iraq, 1/10 people get kidnapped and held for ransom, and my friend's uncle is being held right now!

metalchris25 08-05-2007 12:31 PM

I am watching Tombstone. I forgot how good it was.

my new band
myspace.com/nucreations

HeavensOnFire 08-05-2007 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25
I am watching Tombstone. I forgot how good it was.

my new band
myspace.com/nucreations

what is about a western movies that just grabs ya just thinking out loud :) to every fight thats one there is always a high noon or something to face and how they have inspired me through spirtual wars :D Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa right now there is a lot of folks They Need To Be Hung High....

HeavensOnFire 08-05-2007 12:57 PM

Quote:

I am pretty pissed off right now. In Iraq, 1/10 people get kidnapped and held for ransom, and my friend's uncle is being held right now!

im sorry to hear that donna lee but i tell ya oh boy do i tell ya if your planing on taking a trip to IRAQ THESE DAYS, your going have to expect getting taking hostage in stuff and all that follows and i think a lot people just feel in these times that lifes risk calling theme and they figure they got it todo so u should,nt be upset about it my friend

Ana4Stapp 08-08-2007 02:49 PM

Just wondering: wheres Eusebio??