CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Jesus Christ! I'm sick of all this! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5558)

bobben 01-16-2004 05:15 PM

Jesus Christ! I'm sick of all this!

I'm starting to be really pis*ed of all these romours that people just keep throwing out there making it hard for all the fans to really understand what's the thruth! Some say that Creed have broken up for now and that the fans should hope for a reunion in the future. Other says that they have broken up for good, and the members solo-careers is going to be the number one priority! But Creed's own record company has annonced that they ARE going to release an album this year, and they have papers on it! :cool:

Steve 01-16-2004 05:21 PM

The record label said they were going to release a b-sides album with a couple new songs. They did not say Creed is releasing an entirely "new" cd. Just pointing that out.

bobben 01-17-2004 12:51 PM

But new songs means that they are recording now at present, and not some old songs that havn't been realeased, because that would never sell! Since they are recording means that they haven't broken up!!! That's my point.....

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-17-2004 01:08 PM

We don't know that they don't have songs that we don't even know about. I do hope your right, we know a lot about the band, but not everything. It could very well be stuff that they've had in a safe for a while.

Wylde-Tremonti 01-17-2004 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobben
But new songs means that they are recording now at present, and not some old songs that havn't been realeased, because that would never sell! Since they are recording means that they haven't broken up!!! That's my point.....

Not necessarily... most of their B-sides have been on soundtracks n such... they could be just new songs that have never been heard... that doesn't mean they were recorded recently...

bobben 01-17-2004 06:33 PM

well, if it was old songs they would never in :mad1: sell much!

Dogstar 01-17-2004 06:38 PM

Quote:

well, if it was old songs they would never in :mad1: sell much!

They will if they've never been heard.

bobben 01-17-2004 08:04 PM

If they were made together with the making of one of the albums, it's clear that they were not good enough to be tracklisted for the albums and all the song on the album is absolutley great!!! :cool:

Dogstar 01-17-2004 08:14 PM

Regardless...If the songs have not been heard, fans will be interested. I'm a fan. I'll be interested. Fans of Alice In Chains (I am one :D) are still longing for supposed songs from the self-titled recording sessions.

Bridge of Clay 01-17-2004 08:30 PM

yep, fans dig it all... even the pot song they did on college! lol!

jango 01-17-2004 08:33 PM

Quote:

If they were made together with the making of one of the albums, it's clear that they were not good enough to be tracklisted for the albums and all the song on the album is absolutley great!!! :cool:

A b-side is more than just a song that sucked when they recorded it. More often than not, the song simply lacks the tone and feel of the album. Rather than meshing a bunch of friendly radio tracks and calling it an album, or as I like to call it, Pop music, good bands tend to create an opus of sorts. In my own experience with Pearl Jam, there are numerous songs that are just as good if not better (Yellow Ledbetter, Breath, Alone, Footsteps, etc) than the songs that made the album.

Agent D 01-17-2004 08:48 PM

Bobben...quit your bitching.

creedsister 01-17-2004 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Bobben...quit your bitching.

Yesss

facelessman 01-18-2004 03:37 AM

ouch