CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Do you like Creed? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11376)

uncertaindrumer 10-18-2006 01:54 PM

Do you like Creed?

I find it funny how I have not talked about Creed for so long on these forums. I assume most people got here because they liked Creed, Alter Bridge, or Scott Stapp, but I am just wondering. How many people who post on the F&R board like one of these?

Just wondering.

JulieCitySlicker 10-18-2006 03:23 PM

Re: Do you like Creed?

Creed died 2 years ago,so....meh! I come here for the boardies now:)

Lunar Shadow 10-18-2006 05:37 PM

I was a creed fan but I have lost my love for them in recent years soem due to Stapp some due to the decline of their music (i.e. don't stop dancing and with arms wide open)

eusebioCBR 10-18-2006 08:22 PM

I started listening to Creed about a year before they broke up. I like Alter Bridge now and Scott's okay.

I like the spiritual references in the lyrics of Creed, Scott S. and Alter Bridge.

Rocketqueen 10-18-2006 09:54 PM

Well Steve started A Thread Something Like this a good while ago , AND MY ANWSER STILL THE SAME I CAME TO TAKE OVER HAAAAA:roll: :roll: no serious , i got into CREED, B/C Of WEATHERED :D i was just sent here i suppose :D i love this place its my church and all my friends, that some what understands me or hell trys to anyways are here .....

Rocketqueen 10-18-2006 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Creed died 2 years ago,so....meh! I come here for the boardies now:)

Dat My Julie Girl :hugs: :hugs:

Lunar Shadow 10-18-2006 10:08 PM

as far as AB and Stapp goes now I would say that I love AB's music but can't stand Kenedy's voice, and stapp well.... uhhh what about him

Rocketqueen 10-19-2006 12:17 AM

:) you know i lile,em both but ummmmmmmm what about stapp haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know i will go in his favor,

RalphyS 10-19-2006 03:54 AM

Ralphy's C.D. Reviews: Review date 14-12-1999: Creed - C.D. Human Clay

Btw don't click on the links on that page, because except for the last 2, these websites do not exist anymore.

I both bought the albums of Alter Bridge and Scott Stapp, the latter recently, and I saw A.B. live this summer on a festival. I do not think that either of them is now better as when they were Creed.

uncertaindrumer 10-19-2006 11:59 AM

I liked MOP for the most part... can't stand Stapp, but Tremonti made MOP worth it. The next two albums stunk, though.

AB sorta has potential. Myles is a fantastic singer, Mark is a fantastic guitarist, and their rythym section is passable. If they would ever just write something original they would be awesome. (Or even if they just kept writing songs like FTR, Metalingus, and ODR, they would be really really good).

Stapp is terrible. I mean... that album is even worse than I imagined it would be. Though I do like one song. Number 4, I believe. It actually has decent lyrics in the verse, though the chorus is his usual bland crap.

Anyway, it looks like everyone did come here initially due to Creed. Nice to know.

JulieCitySlicker 10-19-2006 07:13 PM

I haven't really had a desire to listen to any of the solo projects either,for some reason. I've just moved on completely to other bands. I've never heard any of AB's stuff or Stapps.