CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 03-08-2007 11:19 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

^Cool:cool:

eusebioCBR 03-09-2007 12:07 AM

^thanks:D

hayley 03-09-2007 02:38 AM

Thanks for your wishes, Dogstar and Julie. :)

bilal 03-09-2007 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I just purchased a 1966 Volkswagen Bus. It's been parked since December 1980 and there are no rust issues(miracle). It should take about a year to restore. Not a bad buy for 100 bucks.

no rust! :chair: wonderful !...... :D

Dogstar 03-09-2007 11:28 AM

YW, Hayley. What kind of job is it?

Random thought: It's FINALLY not so windy today. I am definitely going for a long-ass walk.

bilal 03-09-2007 11:45 AM

illusion .... of some ...any.... reality...is as good as the reality it self.... you feel, act, respond, feel the change, body ..mind.... every thing is the same.... except... for the sustainability.... illusion washes away...while reality is the substance......illusion..... :(

JulieCitySlicker 03-09-2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
YW, Hayley. What kind of job is it?

Random thought: It's FINALLY not so windy today. I am definitely going for a long-ass walk.

Its going to be nice here all weekend,Kerri:D I'm not sure if I'll get a walk in today though because I'm at my aunt's house and she lives out in BFE and I hate going for walks in the country, where all you see is barns and fields:rolleyes: I'll be at my dad's tonight and he lives in town,so I get there early enough tonight before dark,then I'll go out ;) Otherwise I'll take a freaken long ass walk tomorrow. Haha!

Dogstar 03-09-2007 02:03 PM

Haha, cool. That's funny about the barns and fields. That's the stuff I like to see when I'm out walking :)

JulieCitySlicker 03-09-2007 02:26 PM

Not me;) I like to see actual civilization:D

HeavensOnFire 03-09-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
illusion .... of some ...any.... reality...is as good as the reality it self.... you feel, act, respond, feel the change, body ..mind.... every thing is the same.... except... for the sustainability.... illusion washes away...while reality is the substance......illusion..... :(

.................................................. ..!!!!!!!!!!!!:chair: :chair: ::D yes of course, its these feelings and getting intouch with our spirt and ruins these things shall indeep CAPTAVAITE US DAILY, why it lets us know we our different that we were meant for more that what we see with our eyes of flesh the carnal eye shall decive you the spirtual eye is always awake and makes itself known with our own spirt ....I LOVE YOUR SIG BTW, anyways sometimes we would like to change it but you cant our feelings are there to remind us who we are and it all passes in the sky its a feeling of longing to bring the heavens down , homesick BUT THE REASON WHY WE STRUGGLE AGAINST OUR FLESH IS WE WERE PLACED FOR A REASON, AND THE SPIRT SHALL INTERCED AND FEED ITSELF DAILY And It Gets Lonley Sometimes, BUT THE SCRIPTURE BE TRUE AND PURE AS GOLD FOR GOD SET THE GODLY ASIDE, Away From The Rest, AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

Sincirr 03-11-2007 09:22 AM

Got to see a free open-air performance from the Sydney Symphony Orchestra today. Was really cool man!

Man I am watching Supersize Me again. So full on. Think I will watch it at least once a year.

HeavensOnFire 03-11-2007 10:10 AM

:) thats awsome,

Sincirr 03-11-2007 10:17 AM

No, YOU'RE awesome!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

HeavensOnFire 03-11-2007 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
No, YOU'RE awesome!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

i know it :) wont argue you with ya, even though simple living is my desparate cry, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,LMAO i can wish in one hand And S(*)it in the other, IT AINT HAPPING, neverthless if it did i would be beside my self and very not myself, i,ll ttyl donna lee, BABY, u stay from those Aussie Gators down there,

bilal 03-11-2007 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
.................................................. ..!!!!!!!!!!!!:chair: :chair: ::D yes of course, its these feelings and getting intouch with our spirt and ruins these things shall indeep CAPTAVAITE US DAILY, why it lets us know we our different that we were meant for more that what we see with our eyes of flesh the carnal eye shall decive you the spirtual eye is always awake and makes itself known with our own spirt ....I LOVE YOUR SIG BTW, anyways sometimes we would like to change it but you cant our feelings are there to remind us who we are and it all passes in the sky its a feeling of longing to bring the heavens down , homesick BUT THE REASON WHY WE STRUGGLE AGAINST OUR FLESH IS WE WERE PLACED FOR A REASON, AND THE SPIRT SHALL INTERCED AND FEED ITSELF DAILY And It Gets Lonley Sometimes, BUT THE SCRIPTURE BE TRUE AND PURE AS GOLD FOR GOD SET THE GODLY ASIDE, Away From The Rest, AMEN AND AMEN!!!!

Amen! :D

though the feed for the soul is getting very rare and scarce these days... you switch on the TV and the burden it starts to unload on you..... just gets you so down and pathetic at the end of the day... HAAAA!.... hehe... nevermind.. i will keep your words in my mind... thanks ...and AMEN!!!