CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   My Evening With Alter Bridge (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9799)

Mr.CreedFreakTN 10-23-2005 09:21 PM

My Evening With Alter Bridge

My wife and I went to Louisville, Ky last night to see Alter Bridge with Shinedown and 3 Doors Down. I could not believe that they were the opening act, I thought for sure it would be Shinedown. Let me just say this, Alter Bridge stole the show. They rocked. After the show we headed to our hotel but decided to go to a bar instead. Guess who we ran into? ALTER BRIDGE. Myles is the most humble person I believe I have ever met. Mark , I've met before and he was kind as always. Brian kept calling me "my boy" He was so nice to us , he even took our camera and took a picture of us with Mark. Marks bother was real nice guy to talk too as well , it was nice to put a face with a name. He said to say hello and when he gets a computer connection he'll post on here again. I saved the best for last Scott Phillips (Flip), he is the man I had the best time talking to him , we had a blast. We spent most of the evening together. He showed my wife pictures of his little girl and wife that he has as his screen saver on his phone. We had an incredible evening with Flip. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity that we were lucky to have. I have pictures that I'll post soon.

geletmote 10-23-2005 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
My wife and I went to Louisville, Ky last night to see Alter Bridge with Shinedown and 3 Doors Down. I could not believe that they were the opening act, I thought for sure it would be Shinedown. Let me just say this, Alter Bridge stole the show. They rocked. After the show we headed to our hotel but decided to go to a bar instead. Guess who we ran into? ALTER BRIDGE. Myles is the most humble person I believe I have ever met. Mark , I've met before and he was kind as always. Brian kept calling me "my boy" He was so nice to us , he even took our camera and took a picture of us with Mark. Marks bother was real nice guy to talk too as well , it was nice to put a face with a name. He said to say hello and when he gets a computer connection he'll post on here again. I saved the best for last Scott Phillips (Flip), he is the man I had the best time talking to him , we had a blast. We spent most of the evening together. He showed my wife pictures of his little girl and wife that he has as his screen saver on his phone. We had an incredible evening with Flip. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity that we were lucky to have. I have pictures that I'll post soon.

Sounds Awesome dude.. Get those pics up.. YOu and your wife creed fans aswell?Im form australia by the way, a long way away. lol

TeriB19 10-23-2005 11:54 PM

Tracy, so glad to hear you met up with the guys and had such a great experience! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

Steve 10-24-2005 12:06 AM

Awsome story! AB is just so nice!!

RMadd 10-24-2005 12:49 AM

that's awesome!

Dogstar 10-24-2005 03:03 AM

Mr. TN, that's so great! I'm so glad you had such an incredible night. Way cool, and thanks for sharing!!

Creed7352 10-24-2005 03:10 AM

too damn cool!! sounds like a great night...glad you had some fun and got to meet them all. myles is very humble, yes...brian is one kick ass dude, as is michael and flip...mark is a great guy too. thanks for sharing your story!

The Lithium 10-24-2005 04:34 AM

Wow, I'm sooo Goddamn happy for you man!! :D And not at all jealous, actually! :D Since I've met 'em too, two times, I think I can be more happy for you than jealous!

But when I met 'em, it was nothing like this!! I'm sure your evening was way better than the concert! AB remembered me from London in September when I saw them in Paris in March. I thought that was really cool. If they remember me, a fan who got to go backstage and was frontrow. I'm sure they'll remember you, who they hang out and had a blast with, for... Yeah, a very long time! :D

Long live Alter Bridge!

geletmote 10-24-2005 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Wow, I'm sooo Goddamn happy for you man!! :D And not at all jealous, actually! :D Since I've met 'em too, two times, I think I can be more happy for you than jealous!

But when I met 'em, it was nothing like this!! I'm sure your evening was way better than the concert! AB remembered me from London in September when I saw them in Paris in March. I thought that was really cool. If they remember me, a fan who got to go backstage and was frontrow. I'm sure they'll remember you, who they hang out and had a blast with, for... Yeah, a very long time! :D

Long live Alter Bridge!

LONG LIVE CREED

TheGreatDivide 10-24-2005 08:43 AM

:( im never goin to meet them

RoffeDH 10-24-2005 10:00 AM

Great story! I would have loved to be there and meet them... Again ;) They're realy nice guys... TheGreatDivide, I thought so to but I got to see them, where do you live?

Mr.CreedFreakTN 10-24-2005 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
Sounds Awesome dude.. Get those pics up.. YOu and your wife creed fans aswell?Im form australia by the way, a long way away. lol

Most definately Creed fans. We saw them 5 times on the Weathered Tour and was at the last Creed show in Philly. What a great night.

Trimontana 10-24-2005 10:36 AM

AB fucking rock. So happy you had such a nice evening with them . I cant wait to see them again in 25 days.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 10-24-2005 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium

Long live Alter Bridge!

Lith, they still remember you too. I was talking about the board and threw out a few names and they remembered you, they said yeah I remember him he is like 16 or something like that, great guy.

Steve 10-24-2005 11:02 AM

I find it amazing they can remember all these people. I'm very bad when it comes to remembering names and faces!