CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Yet another myles kennedy thread.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7529)

StillACreedFan 09-26-2004 09:03 AM

Yet another myles kennedy thread....

Before I got ODR, I didn't think that Kennedy would be that good. I was very pleasantly surprised. While I don't think he's as good as Stapp was, he's an amazing fit with Tremonti.

If you don't compare Alter Bridge to Creed, there's really nothing negative you can say about AB.

The Lithium 09-26-2004 09:27 AM

Just look at my avatar, he's a blast to talk to and such a good actor on stage!!

evyllsummer 09-26-2004 09:28 AM

Well, what can I say...Myles Kennedy rules!!!

The Lithium 09-26-2004 09:29 AM

What about Myles fucking Kennedy fucking rules? :D

evyllsummer 09-26-2004 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
What about Myles fucking Kennedy fucking rules? :D

Well, I prefer the slightly more esoteric "Myles F'n Kennedy f'n rules!!!", but, hey, that's just me...

The Lithium 09-27-2004 01:36 PM

Well, I had to came up with something on my own, so I used Myles fucking Kennedy fucking rules!! :D

evyllsummer 09-27-2004 10:53 PM

Quote:

Well, I had to came up with something on my own, so I used Myles fucking Kennedy fucking rules!! :D

Well done...a nice turn on a conventional genre...keep it up!!!

RMadd 09-28-2004 12:10 AM

i didn't know what to expect, considering i'd never listened to Mayfield Four (let alone heard of them). but, needless to say, i was blown away. his range, his voice is so powerful. just like Chris Cornell who, btw, also has an amazing voice.

evyllsummer 09-28-2004 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
i didn't know what to expect, considering i'd never listened to Mayfield Four (let alone heard of them). but, needless to say, i was blown away. his range, his voice is so powerful. just like Chris Cornell who, btw, also has an amazing voice.

yeah, I'm an old school Cornell fan...but, yeah, glad to hear you diggin' the MF4...needless to say, it's the reason I'm here on board with this...

RMadd 09-28-2004 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evyllsummer
yeah, I'm an old school Cornell fan...but, yeah, glad to hear you diggin' the MF4...needless to say, it's the reason I'm here on board with this...

oh, sorry, i guess my post was confusing... i still have yet to listen to any of their stuff (that i know of, anyway)... what i meant was, hearing myles for the first time w/ AB, that just blew me away.... but i was planning on dl'ing some o' their stuff, maybe buying an album or 2 if it's worth it.

The Lithium 09-28-2004 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evyllsummer
Well done...a nice turn on a conventional genre...keep it up!!!

Sure will, it isn't THAT hard!! :smokin:

evyllsummer 09-28-2004 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
oh, sorry, i guess my post was confusing... i still have yet to listen to any of their stuff (that i know of, anyway)... what i meant was, hearing myles for the first time w/ AB, that just blew me away.... but i was planning on dl'ing some o' their stuff, maybe buying an album or 2 if it's worth it.

My bad, well, in any case, you can check out 30 second clips on the official Mayfield Four site...

The Lithium 09-29-2004 04:29 PM

They're a great band!! I love MF4!!

evyllsummer 09-29-2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

They're a great band!! I love MF4!!

Yup, Myles rules...

RMadd 09-29-2004 10:49 PM

anybody have (cough cough) mp3's (cough cough)