CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stand Up and Shout has to be the biggest Try hard With arms Wide Open Foundation. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10732)

geletmote 03-21-2006 07:08 PM

Stand Up and Shout has to be the biggest Try hard With arms Wide Open Foundation.

Stand up and Shout is the biggest try hard WAWO foundation, stand up and shout omg terrible.

nagpo 03-21-2006 07:10 PM

Re: Stand Up and Shout has to be the biggest Try hard With arms Wide Open Foundation.

:laugh:

ban him he is just so negative

facelessmike 03-21-2006 08:21 PM

Re: Stand Up and Shout has to be the biggest Try hard With arms Wide Open Foundation.

What the hell does stand up and shout have to do the the wawo foundation?? It is not a charitable organization.

IamFilthy 03-21-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo

ban him he is just so negative

You want him banned for being "negative" when you consider yourself to be "the most negative poster on Creedfeed"..??? Why don't leave the bannin' business to those who carry it,huh

nagpo 03-21-2006 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamFilthy
You want him banned for being "negative" when you consider yourself to be "the most negative poster on Creedfeed"..??? Why don't leave the bannin' business to those who carry it,huh

The Lithium 03-22-2006 03:55 AM

Wait, are you talking about the Myles Kennedy fansite me, titan, RoffeDH and titan's friend John are working on at the moment? www.mkstandupandshout.com?

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2006 07:45 AM

sweeeeeeet! you're really working on that! I thought it was only a joke!

too bad the domain has "mk" before... :(

Bridge of Clay 03-22-2006 07:46 AM

I mean "standupandshout.com/.net" would be better.

Myles rules! Carry on!

titan9 03-22-2006 12:07 PM

^ Yeah, it's a tiny bit disappointing that we couldn't secure standupandshout.com/.net. Someone else had already registered those two domain names, so mkstandupandshout.com is the next best thing. I'm looking forward to getting this thing up--it's really going to be a collabrative effort between me, Roffe and Lith. We all have our abilities that we are bringing to it, so I think it's going to turn out really good in the end. As Lith mentioned, my friend will also help out. He's actually in charge of setting up the online community for the site. And he's giving us free hosting, which is pretty good.

bilal 03-22-2006 08:16 PM

i still dont understand the purpose of this thread.......... ....we have another one exclulsively for Standupadnshout............ ???

RoffeDH 03-23-2006 05:24 AM

Yeah, Geletmote! This is to dumb! SUAS (stand up and shout) is only a fanpage and has nothing to do with charity... NOTHING... Where on the page did you find the word "charity"?

Oh and one way to look at the adress is Myles Kennedy: Stand Up And Shout!

The Lithium 03-23-2006 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
^ Yeah, it's a tiny bit disappointing that we couldn't secure standupandshout.com/.net. Someone else had already registered those two domain names, so mkstandupandshout.com is the next best thing. I'm looking forward to getting this thing up--it's really going to be a collabrative effort between me, Roffe and Lith. We all have our abilities that we are bringing to it, so I think it's going to turn out really good in the end. As Lith mentioned, my friend will also help out. He's actually in charge of setting up the online community for the site. And he's giving us free hosting, which is pretty good.

Yeah, it'll be fun! I'm working on the layout as we speak! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i still dont understand the purpose of this thread.......... ....we have another one exclulsively for Standupadnshout............ ???

There can't be too many threads, right? :D After all, this is good promotion for us! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Oh and one way to look at the adress is Myles Kennedy: Stand Up And Shout!

Yeah, I think everything will work out fine if we actually "name" the site "Myles Kennedy: Stand Up And Shout" in oder for people to remember it, you know?

titan9 03-23-2006 10:51 AM

^ Excellent. When you get that layout done, would you mind perhaps sending it to me via email? We can work together on fine tuning it and such.

RoffeDH 03-23-2006 03:04 PM

Yeah, we can name the site MKSUAS... It'll be fine ;)

Hey, this i exelent promo, keep it comming geletmote... And oh, can you please answere your own thread!

The Lithium 03-23-2006 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
^ Excellent. When you get that layout done, would you mind perhaps sending it to me via email? We can work together on fine tuning it and such.

Oh yeah, that be great! Acutally we should all 3 talk about it at a chat together. I've come up with a layout I really like now. It's not all done, but I just have to work on the little things. Only a few has seen it so far, but they've all been impressed. I don't wanna get your hopes up too much, but I think it's gonna look kick ass when you guys have coded it, etc! :D