CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Grrr! Life Friggen Sucks! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7106)

JulieCitySlicker 07-20-2004 11:02 PM

Grrr! Life Friggen Sucks!

Hi Everyone!

I'm really friggen stressed out, my brother just got an email for my gas bill and its due before I get paid and I had to use my brother's Sam's credit card to get groceries, and I'm in a financial bind cuz my money didn't even last 2 weeks, cuz I had all of my bills to pay I don't know what to do anymore, I'm fed up and I'm trying to get a roommate now to, and I have all of this uncertainty! Grrr!

Dogstar 07-20-2004 11:10 PM

Seems lots of people are having a crappy day today. :( I'm sorry you're in such a bind, Julie. That really bites. Uncertainty is difficult to handle. There's nothing worse than limbo. I hope you're out of that situation soon and can make your ends meet. It's not easy these days.

Weathered 07-20-2004 11:47 PM

I couldn't agree with you more

JulieCitySlicker 07-21-2004 12:08 AM

Thanks Dogstar and Seth! I feel a little bit better about it now, my friend Melody is over here staying the night and has been really encouraging to me and its hard to be down and stressed out when she is around ;)

Dogstar 07-21-2004 01:28 AM

Well, that's good to hear, Julie! I'm glad your friend is helping you out. :hugs: Hang in there!

hayley 07-21-2004 04:40 AM

Argh, I'm sorry Julie, maybe you should move back with your parents for awhile, until you are stable enough to pay the bills, etc. Without any complications? How far do your parents live from you?

TeriB19 07-21-2004 09:29 AM

Keep the faith and lean on your friends, Julie. It's a tremendous help! Hayley does have a point, someone from your family needs to pitch in and help you out. :hugs: to you.

whitebird 07-21-2004 09:38 AM

Hi Julie, I'm sorry that you are going thru such a rough time financially. Look at the good side though, at least those two guys are gone, and you can get someone else to rent, that will be much better.

JulieCitySlicker 07-21-2004 12:44 PM

Thank you all so much for your encouraging words, that means a lot to me :hugs:
My parents live 8 hours away from from me Hayley, so it would be a long move if I went that direction and I have a ton of furniture and stuff down here. Plus I really feel in my heart that I'm to stay here! I'm going to be 26 years old in November and I really feel as though moving back in with Mom and Dad isn't for me cuz I've been pretty much self dependant since I was 19. I have a girl from my church that is moving in with me and she told her landlady last night about her decision. She sounded like she was ok with it to and understanding. Wich was good cuz we were both worried about how she was going to take it. Melody and I have also discussed getting an apartment as well, if it comes down to it and we have to sell the house.

creedsister 07-21-2004 02:14 PM

hey julie i can relate to all of these miserys sweetie Just hang in there i know it hard just do it any ways i was once told from someone that if life is a bowl of cherries with not a care in the world YOUR DAMEND so in my own way i guess im saying it will be all right ROCK ON!!!! Gal

JulieCitySlicker 07-21-2004 11:20 PM

Thank you Sis :D
Well, the bomb was kinda dropped today in a way. Last night my friend told her landlady that she was moving in with me and I guess she went and took the liberty of telling our Pastor at church instead of giving Melody the courtesy of telling our Pastors herself, so they are all giving Melody the cold shoulder at church now, and tonight the leadership at the church were all giving her attitude and everything. So its going to be a rough few months but I'm prepared for whatever the future holds for us.

whitebird 07-21-2004 11:26 PM

Julie, please you and your friend should follow the spirituality and kindness you feel in your hearts. If you feel that sharing your home with a friend is what is right for you, go for it.

Others who consider themselves judges in your church, should let you find your own path.

Peace, love, compassion, and personal spirituality.

Love, whitebird

JulieCitySlicker 07-21-2004 11:31 PM

You are so right Whitebird!
Thank you much for the encouragement, we have both been praying about this for the past month, and we both felt that this was a good thing to do ;)
I guess everyone else is gonna have to except it sooner or later.

GoodGodGirl23 07-22-2004 02:44 PM

(((((hugs))))) Julie! :)

JulieCitySlicker 07-24-2004 03:42 PM

Thank you Suzie :hugs: