CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random "who cares?" thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6079)

Sincirr 03-28-2004 12:33 AM

That's amazing. My friend has eyes that change color. Its just way too cool! But his are green to brown...kinda more hazel green. So cool though, cos sometimes it's only one part of his eye. WOW! So cool!

Yeh, why not save up if U can & try some contacts.

Higher_Desire 03-28-2004 01:25 AM

Did you all know that in order to tell if someone has a thing for you, all you have to do is look at their eyes when you talk to them and see if their pupils dialate. If they do, they like you. It's true. I learned it from one of my Psych professors.

H-D :yikes:

hayley 03-28-2004 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
That's amazing. My friend has eyes that change color. Its just way too cool! But his are green to brown...kinda more hazel green. So cool though, cos sometimes it's only one part of his eye. WOW! So cool!

Wooow! That's awesome! I think it would be wicked to have different colour changing eyes. I have this friend (well he no longer goes to my school) and in one of his eyes, he had all of these reddish/ornge speckales, it was really awesome, but strange how it was only in one eye.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Did you all know that in order to tell if someone has a thing for you, all you have to do is look at their eyes when you talk to them and see if their pupils dialate. If they do, they like you. It's true. I learned it from one of my Psych professors.

Shit, no way! That's cool, I will have to pay closer attention to guys eyes ;) j/k

Sincirr 03-28-2004 09:03 AM

Oh! That's just awful that U can tell.
How many people know that? :bump:

Oh, I'm really paranoid right now! :bigeyes:
OMG! :scared:
The LAST thing I want someone to know is if I like em!
OH NOOOO!!!! :yikes2: What a nightmare! I'm gonna die of embarrasement!

Think man think!!!!

:think:

:glasses:

WeatheredWoman 03-28-2004 09:48 AM

Quote:

Think man think!!!!

LMAO!!!!! :roll: :roll:

psssssst... that's why my pics were blurred ;) couldn't find my sunglasses... :cool:

RMadd 03-29-2004 12:15 AM

i know i might be a day or 2 late, but i've got a pirate joke...
this pirate shows up at a party, rings the doorbell. the hostess comes to the door to let him in, only to notice he has a steering wheel attached near his genitalia. the hostess asks him why he has a steering wheel attached there, if it's the least bit annoying; he replies "arrrrrrrr.... it's driving me nuts!"

hayley 03-29-2004 12:34 AM

Quote:

Think man think!!!!

:laugh: Well you know it, and hopefully the person you like won't ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearfan
this pirate shows up at a party, rings the doorbell. the hostess comes to the door to let him in, only to notice he has a steering wheel attached near his genitalia. the hostess asks him why he has a steering wheel attached there, if it's the least bit annoying; he replies "arrrrrrrr.... it's driving me nuts!"

:laugh: That's a good one

Sincirr 03-29-2004 06:47 AM

OOOOOOOH I AM SOOOO GOOOOOOONE!!!!
oH, drivin me nuts, funny! hehe

Higher_Desire 03-29-2004 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan

HAHAHAHA :roll:

After class, I hadn't realized that my sunglasses slipped under where I was sitting, and when I got up, I stepped on them and they broke. :crying: I really liked them too. Now I'm out ten bucks and have to go back to Wal-Mart and see if they have a pair just like them.

H-D :fart:

Sheila63 03-29-2004 07:08 PM

Sorry to hear about your sunglasses, Colin.:( I hope you can get another pair.

I lost a prescription pair of sunglasses awhile ago too. I was so upset. :mad:

Higher_Desire 03-30-2004 12:56 AM

1 - I found the exact same pair at the store today
2 - This is the 100th post in this thread

H-D :fart:

hayley 03-30-2004 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
After class, I hadn't realized that my sunglasses slipped under where I was sitting, and when I got up, I stepped on them and they broke. :crying: I really liked them too. Now I'm out ten bucks and have to go back to Wal-Mart and see if they have a pair just like them.

Oh man, that really sucks :eek: I would hate that to happen to my sunnies, i LOVE them! I wear them all the time :cool:

GeeK_2004 03-30-2004 08:52 AM

I wanna go back to bed i`m tired....

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-30-2004 09:09 AM

My nose is all stuffed , my back hurts and my foot still has a HUGE bruise on it!

RMadd 03-30-2004 12:35 PM

I'm working on getting all my music back on my computer... all the stuff on here had to be deleted when I was forced to reinstall Windows... almost done, though!