CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Take a Look Outside! How's your weather? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7894)

Dogstar 01-12-2011 01:45 PM

Re: Take a Look Outside! How's your weather?

We have clouds and flurries.

TrulyAmazing 01-12-2011 08:12 PM

Sunny Melting Ice, And Snow,

Dogstar 01-14-2011 05:05 PM

Sunny but cold. It was 10 degrees this morning. That's pretty chilly for Philly.

VJ Raven 01-18-2011 07:31 AM

Sunny and very cold out there right now... It's about -10 C/13 F. My hands and feet feel like blocks of ice right now... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................................ ......

ETA: I'm Canadian so I will sometimes speak in Celsius... :p

Dogstar 01-19-2011 11:57 PM

LOL, VJ, no problem. It's not bad here. About mid-30s, but more snow is on the way. The weather keeps mucking up my plans. I was supposed to travel this weekend, but the Northeast is getting too much snow, and people drive like idiots in the snow. *sigh*

TrulyAmazing 01-20-2011 01:15 PM

Cloudy Yeah, Routine Progress, ,White Sun, we feel,

JulieCitySlicker 01-20-2011 08:29 PM

More freaken snow here too :thud:

TrulyAmazing 01-20-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
More freaken snow here too :thud:

:laugh: :laugh: thats what they a saying, i hope not, again

Dogstar 01-21-2011 05:22 PM

We only got four inches, so that wasn't too bad :) I may be able to travel after all :)

TrulyAmazing 01-24-2011 11:17 AM

sunny, predicting you guessed it more snow, Heres Truly :samurai: :laugh: :laugh: im a big jack fan, as well as steven king, blessings and strengeth ya,alls

VJ Raven 01-25-2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LOL, VJ, no problem. It's not bad here. About mid-30s, but more snow is on the way. The weather keeps mucking up my plans. I was supposed to travel this weekend, but the Northeast is getting too much snow, and people drive like idiots in the snow. *sigh*

Thanks Dogstar. :)

It's sunny with cloudy periods today, with temps around -7 C, which is still kinda chilly. Yesterday it was sunny with temps about -15 C (single digits F) so no complaints about today's weather here today!! *laughs*

Dogstar 01-25-2011 01:11 PM

We have a heat wave :D -- it's up to 30-something. After yesterday's single digits, this is much better. We have snow coming tomorrow, though. Blah. Right now, it's just cloudy.

TrulyAmazing 01-25-2011 05:58 PM

Quote:

We have a heat wave :D -- it's up to 30-something. After yesterday's single digits, this is much better. We have snow coming tomorrow, though. Blah. Right now, it's just cloudy.

cold damp misrable, calling for snow, it normally never misses me to greet such weather it never fails, i,ll be out in it with an excuse, :cloud9: its all about the preseverance,

Dogstar 01-26-2011 02:33 PM

Same here, sis. We got five inches of snow and now it's raining and sleeting. It's supposed to change over to all snow in a little while. I'm ready for spring :)

TrulyAmazing 01-28-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Same here, sis. We got five inches of snow and now it's raining and sleeting. It's supposed to change over to all snow in a little while. I'm ready for spring :)

:) sunny beautiful sparkling, just lovley to take part of, indeed, as we wait on our black hole sun to cometh, it will get better,