CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Anna1011 03-22-2006 07:53 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

if i had my way itd be one meal a day, just cause i never get hungry for 3 meals a day.

bilal 03-22-2006 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
i do the one meal thing too which is not no big deal that the way i,ve always ate now im just doing the snack to keep from passing out faze but i find its working with my system For All The Miserys

hmm......i dunnoo if its ok to have one meal a day.......... if it works for u then its fine............. for me.......i cant survive the day without a breakfast......... then after dat.........i only eat either a luch or dinner.....and on rare occations........ both.......... my snacks are mostly toffes and sweets.......heheee...................

BTW..... i had my first and last crush some five six years back.........i used to refer to that girl as rocket queen...........as in guns n' roses song.............damn...............

bilal 03-22-2006 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
if i had my way itd be one meal a day, just cause i never get hungry for 3 meals a day.

i just realised that its been a while since i have actually felt hungry..........i mean............ most of us.........i beleive...........get food on their table even before we are starving.........or to even say.......even feeling hungry.......... cause its so built in our routine.............our system is adapted to our eating habbitys and we are so damn sure that the food is going to be there when we need it............most of us dont even know the real meaning of what hunger or starvations is................damn............ but i believe there are people in the world.....that do starve .............. and do see their children starving and they cant do a shit about it................. damn........... a disturbing thought it is ............... i agree............ but its true.... isnt it.........damn...................

Anna1011 03-22-2006 11:35 AM

we never need to eat as much as we do, i just cant seem to make my mum understand this.

bilal 03-22-2006 11:38 AM

Quote:

we never need to eat as much as we do, i just cant seem to make my mum understand this.

lol.......yeh....but i guess youll understand it when ull become one!!!

Anna1011 03-22-2006 11:40 AM

thats never gonna happen, i dont plan on becoming one ever!!! i know what its like, ive been looking after my nieces and nephew since i was 8 has kinda put me off havin kids.

JulieCitySlicker 03-22-2006 01:31 PM

I wish we could survive eating only once a week. Now that would be cool,lol:wtf: ;)

Not sure where that came from:D

Rocketqueen 03-22-2006 03:04 PM

i could go a pizza but i dont feel like it , or eat the topings and leave the crust im un sure i just want coffea right now

eusebioCBR 03-22-2006 03:06 PM

I am so BORED:dead:

Anna1011 03-22-2006 03:30 PM

im such a fool

hayley 03-22-2006 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
i could go a pizza but i dont feel like it , or eat the topings and leave the crust im un sure i just want coffea right now

Leave the crust? Who leaves the crust of their pizza? :confused: That's like the best bit! :D

Quote:

im such a fool

Whaa? Why do you say that? :(

Once again I'm back on Creed Feed ..... :D Why I keep on leaving and then coming back I have no idea! :laugh:

How is everyone? :)

Anna1011 03-22-2006 04:56 PM

Quote:

Whaa? Why do you say that?
cause i ranted at a guy i like :( but everythings ok now :)

hayley 03-22-2006 04:57 PM

Aww. What did he do? :(

Dogstar 03-22-2006 05:50 PM

Hayley, I'm with you on the pizza crust! YUM...And it's nice to see you back. Now stick around more, will ya ;)?

bilal 03-22-2006 07:56 PM

have i really reached a phase in my life where all the wanabees and canbeess will reduce just to one.............. to the one dat is really me............ iknow dat when we are growing up.............we think that when "we'll grow up" i might be this or i might be that.......i ll hae love, money....ill look like this....ill do dat ....wont do dat.......... but u do reach a pahse in life when that all reduces to just one...........the self dat u really are.......i am 23 years old........ is it too early for me to think dat what i am right know might just be the person that ill be for the rest of my life.......or may be what ill be in the comming few months might just be what ill be for the rest of my life......... suddenly all the neeed for love ....... all the fantacies and desires for being lovedd.............are looking just a bit too much idolistic.......... may be i should realise the reallness around me........... ishould consider seriously my being what i am......to be what ill be for the rest of my life........... have i grown up ........ a lot in just past few minutes realising all this.............damn......... life without all the options as i used to see........all the dreams and all the fantasies........all the recklessness and carefree........ without all this........all iam left with is ......reality!!!........... is growing up dat difficult.....!!!........... hmmmmm............