CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Recent Photos Of Stapp... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5084)

Dogstar 12-02-2003 02:49 PM

I have to agree. For crying out loud, just because he doesn't look as if he is posing for a Sears portrait does not mean he is drunk or stoned. Maybe he was just mugging for the cameras. People having fun do that on occasion.

TeriB19 12-02-2003 05:14 PM

I was at a wedding several years ago, and while out on the dancefloor, someone took my picture and my boob looked like it was hanging out. I hadn't had a single thing to drink because I was driving. My boob really wasn't hanging out, it was just the camera angle. Thank GOD that didn't end up on the internet, or I'd be painted as a sleazy topless ho-bag.

In this case, apparently a picture is worth a thousand posts, all speculation, no truth. Yes we are all concerned because of the rumors of a break-up, but if that were a picture of your or me, nobody would say boo about it. Let the man live his life. I am starting to wish velocity had never posted these pics.

Wylde-Tremonti 12-02-2003 05:16 PM

*thoughts are abrewing...*

velocityidp 12-02-2003 07:09 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+12-02-2003 10:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 12-02-2003 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I am starting to wish velocity had never posted these pics. [/b][/quote]
Actually I didn't post em... they were already on the pit. Just found it before the rest of yall. ;)

Bridge of Clay 12-02-2003 08:18 PM

Teri, that reminds of that picture of Bec she mentioned... too bad she's getting married, now we'll never see this pic :( ;)

creedlvr 12-02-2003 08:52 PM

Julbright - You basically said everything I was thinking.

I also agree that he is a big boy and can (and will) make his own choices. I think everyone is just more concerned about him than they are trying to pass judgement.

I truly hope he was just out having a good time for himself. And if that's all it was ... then good for him! I was even hoping that he was just posing that way just to be funny. However, in light of recent events (and/or rumors) and his indiscretions since last year, this really is not good timing and does look a bit suspect.

Again ... I just hope he's okay.

TeriB19 12-02-2003 09:30 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Tremonti_Fed+12-02-2003 08:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tremonti_Fed @ 12-02-2003 08:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Teri, that reminds of that picture of Bec she mentioned... too bad she's getting married, now we'll never see this pic :( ;) [/b][/quote]
Ah, Marcos, too bad YOU'LL never see the pic, I've got it on my harddrive ;). :D

And Velocity, sometimes ignorance is bliss, ya know?

mushroomy2k 12-03-2003 09:31 AM

well just my opinion i dont think he looks messed up
i think he looks like he is having fun and posing for
the picture.
if i was a guy and was standing next to a hotty like tara
id be pullin down my glasses to and go oowee .
besides this was taken on a weekend and everyone
deserves to have a little fun.
as for his son i believe scott is a loving,compasionate,
and ever so devoted to him.
his son is number one in his life.
have a good one

Redeemer 12-03-2003 01:15 PM

Whoa, whoa, man, what's with all the attacks on Lux Stapp today?!!?! Ann, I'm not JUDGING ANYONE, I've been fighting the judgmental ones ever since my obsession w/Creed began. I'm sure--no, I'm POSITIVE--that Scott is a wonderful, amazing parent, and that Jagger was in a position of safety. I'm just SAYING, you just gotta wonder what's going through that beautiful skull of Stapp's. As for the pic itself, I'm w/Dogstar...he may not look like he just stepped onto the runway, but I get a big kick outta the pic. I'm starting to think it's great. In fact I'm going to print it out right about now. So there. *sticks out tongue*

Dogstar 12-03-2003 01:45 PM

LMAO, Sid. You crack me up!

njcreedite 12-03-2003 01:52 PM

I don't get all the fuss. The pics are funny. Stapp's just out having a
good time. Parent's are allowed to do that once in a while. So are band
members and other humans. He look's fine, just goofy.

BigBassDrummer 12-03-2003 02:37 PM

I think he looks fine... who gives a crap if his cheeks are puffy. He looks happy, and that's all that matters... isn't it?

RMadd 12-03-2003 03:44 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TremontiWanaB+12-01-2003 08:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TremontiWanaB @ 12-01-2003 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yeah...if you're gonna do that.... do it like the master.....lol.....use periods..... [/b][/quote]
that's right..... it's all about the periods.......

Bridge of Clay 12-03-2003 07:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-TeriB19+12-02-2003 11:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TeriB19 @ 12-02-2003 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ah, Marcos, too bad YOU'LL never see the pic, I've got it on my harddrive ;). :D

[/b][/quote]
oh, you do????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ever tell you that you're my best friend?????? ;) :D

facelessman 12-04-2003 12:16 PM

meh