CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

Ann Allusion 04-06-2005 11:37 AM

if one never forgave another imagine how many good hearts would be over looked...how much potential would be wasted...sad for all involved...to learn to forgive as God forgives us, is another step into the light

i enjoyed reading your verse, heaven, it said quite a bit...maybe the following could be used as well?

"And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses. 26But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your trespasses."
~Mark 11:25-26

HeavenBesideYou 04-07-2005 07:10 AM

Indeed!!!

Great posts, both of you...

:cloud9:

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou 04-07-2005 07:12 AM

Daily Bread

April 7th

"We are all capable of great anger."

The passion is within each of us. However, we must rule the passion, instead of letting the passion rule us. God helps us control the beasts within. His is a power to set our hearts right and dispel our evil with His own goodness. Ask God's help, and He will help you to cease from anger and strife.

Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

Psalm 37:8

Heaven

Ann Allusion 04-07-2005 08:13 AM

wonderful verse today, heaven...:rockon:

creedsister 04-07-2005 08:22 PM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-08-2005 07:25 AM

Daily Bread

April 8th

"Jesus lives for you and me!"

Jesus didn't just die for my sins, he lives for me. In fact, he is at God's right hand claiming me as his own (1 John 2:1-2). If he was willing to die to save me, what will he withhold now that he lives victorious over death?

If, when we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life.

Romans 5:10

Heaven

Ann Allusion 04-08-2005 08:34 AM

:rockon:

creedsister 04-08-2005 12:23 PM

:) amen...blessed art Those That Which Receive Him For Life..For Flesh And Blood Hath Not Revealed It Unto Thee But My Father Which Is Heaven...Upon This Rock Shall I Build My Foudation And The Gates Of Hell Shall Not Prevail Against It...If We Have Recevied Him In Our Hearts Let It Be Our Roof And Hege And Comforter, And No Weapon Form Shall Prosper, For Where The Eyes Can See, He Lives...And I Will Give Unto Thee The Keys Of Kingdom Of Heaven And Whatsoever Tho Shall Bind On Earth Shall Be In Heaven PRAISE THE LORD, And Whatsoever Thou Loose on earth Shall Be Loosed In Heaven...Matt.16..17.20 :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-09-2005 09:18 AM

Daily Bread

April 9th

"Hardship."

We have two simple options when afflictions strike. We can moan about our fate and give up, or we can face it boldly and make the best of it. God grants us the power to become more than conquerors, if we will only choose to use it.

My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.

Psalm 38:10

Heaven

Ann Allusion 04-09-2005 11:20 AM

Quote:

My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.

Psalm 38:10

yet, as *always*, with God's help we just "keep truckin' on"... :D
It's called perserverence...thanks, heaven... :)

have a good weekend.

creedsister 04-09-2005 01:50 PM

Amen And Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE,HAVE...Heared With Our Ears. O God Our Fathers Have Told Us What Work WORK THOU DID,st In Their Days..For They Got Not The Land In Possession BY THEIR OWN SWORD...Neither Did Their Own Arm Save Theme...BUT THE RIGHT HAND And Thine Arm And The Light Of Thy Contenance Because Thou Hadst Favour Unto Theme..B/c Thou Hadst a Favour Unto Theme Thou Art My King O God COMMAND Deliverances For Jacob....Through Thee Will WE Push Down Our Enemies Through Thy Name We Will Tread Theme Under Our Feet That Rise Up Against Us For I Will Not Trust In My Bow Neither Shall My Sword Save Me But Thou Has Saved Us From Our Afllictions...And The Entire Kit Caboodle,,IN GOD WE BOAST ALL DAY LONG....Pslams.44.1.8...PRAISE THE LORD.. GIVE THE LORD O Ye MIGHTY GIVE UNTO THE LORD GLORY AND STREGNTH ...THE GLORY GLORY DUE TO HIS NAME...Worship In Beauty In Holinesss The Voice Of The Lord Is Upon The Waters THE GOD OF GLORY THUNDERETH..THE LORD WILL GIVE HIS PEOPLE STRENGTH The LORD WILL BLESS HIS PEOPLE WITH PEACE...The LORDS MERCY FOREVER ENDURES... :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-10-2005 08:12 AM

Daily Bread

April 10th

"What does it mean to be a servant?"

A popular notion of success in personal life is being able to afford the luxury of hiring others to keep your lawn, wash your car, clean your house... in other words, to have servants. Jesus turns this thinking on its head by teaching that the highest goal in life is not having servants but being a servant. Could it be that the reason he places such a high value on serving is that it is others-centered rather than self-centered? Isn't that the essence of effective Christian living? Serving is therefore the opposite of selfishness.

If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will lose it. But if you give your life for me, you will find true life.

Matthew 16:25

Heaven

creedsister 04-10-2005 02:49 PM

Amen

ONE THING...Thou Lackest Go Thy Way Sell Whatsoever Thou Hast And Give It To The Poor...And Tho Shall Have Eternal life...nothing belongs to us anyway...and thou shalt have treasure in heaven..and take up the cross and follow me.. How Hardly Shall They That Have Riches Enter into The Kingdom Of God..With Men IT IS IMPOSSBILE BUT With God All Things Our Possbile ...There Is No Man That Hath Left House Ore Bretheren Or Sisters Or Father Or Mother Or Wife Or Children...Or Lands For My Sake And The Gospels..But He Shall Reciive An Hundred Fold Now In This Time..Houses And And Bros And Sisters And Mamas And Babies And Lands..With Persecutions And The World Com Into Eternal Life...But Many That Our First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First... Mark..10.21.34... Now Know II That The Lord Saveth His Anoitned He Will Hear Him From His Holy Heaven With The Saving Stregnth Of His Right Hand..Some Trust In Chariots And Some In Horses But We Will Remembear The Name Of The Lord Our God They Are Brought Down And Fallen But We Are Risen And Stand Up Right Save The Lord Let The King Hear Us When We Call.. Pslam 20.6.9. O Ye Sons Of Men How Long Will Ye Turn My Glory Unto Shame..But Know That The Lord Hath Had Set Apart The Godly For Himself...The Lord Will Hear When We Call Unto Him...Stand Awe And Sin Not Commune With Your Own Heart Upon Your Bed And Be Still Offer The Sacraifiices Of Righteousness. And Put YOUR TRUST IN THE LORD...There Will Be that Will Say Who Will Show Us Any Good Lord Lift Thou Up The Light Of Thy Countenance Upon Us..Thou Hast Put Gladness In My Heart More In The Time That Their Corn And Wine Increased.....I Will Both Lay Me Down In Peace And Sleep For Thou Lord Only Makest Me Dwell In Safety... Pslam 4..2.>8 :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-11-2005 07:19 AM

Daily Bread

April 11th

"Conceit."

Everyone needs to be reminded they are not better than anyone else every now and then. Conceit is a killing vice in the Christian life. God created us all equal. His image rests equally with every human being. Sometimes God needs to bring us back to earth when we get too puffed up. Those exalt themselves will be humbled, while those who humble themselves will be exalted.

When thou with rebukes dost correct man for iniquity, thou makest his beauty to consume away like a moth: surely every man is vanity.

Psalm 39:11

Heaven

creedsister 04-11-2005 10:19 AM

:) :jam:

Ann Allusion 04-11-2005 01:01 PM

ditto...! :jam:
thanks, heaven... :)

HeavenBesideYou 04-12-2005 07:28 AM

Daily Bread

April 12th

"Finding yourself?"

We do not "find ourselves, our life" by pursuing it. We find it by losing it to something or someone greater than ourselves. We find our life by losing it to Jesus and the work of his Kingdom.

Jesus said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it."

Luke 9:23-24

Heaven

creedsister 04-12-2005 11:30 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: Lam.3.19.25... Remebering Mine Affliction And My Misery The Wormwood And The Gail..My Soul Hath Theme Still In Rembrance And Is Humbled In Me This I Recall To My Mind Therefore Have We Have Hope IT IS OF THE LORDS MERCIES That WE ARE NOT CONSUMED BECAUSE# HIS COMPASSIONS FAILS US NOT..They New Every Morning Great Sis Thy Faithfulness THE LORD Is My Portion Saith My Soul Therefore Will We Hope In Him The Lord Is So Good Unto Theme That Wait For Him To The Soul That Seeketh Him A Sower Went Out To Sow His Seed As He Sowed Some Fell By The Way Side And And It Was Trodden down and the fowls of the air devoured it AND SOME UP FELL UPON A ROCK :) And soon as it was sprung up it withered away BECAUSE IT LACKED MOISTURE Amen :) ..And Some Fell Amoung The Thorns And The Thorns Sprang Yp With It And Choked It And Other fell on good ground and sprang up and bared fruit an hundred fold ..And Whe He Had Said These Things He Cried..He That Hath Ears Let Him Hear .. Unto You It Is Given To Know The Mysteries Of The Kingdom Of God But To Others In Parables That Seeing They Might See Not And Hearing They Might Not Understand Now The Parable Is This The Seed Is The Word Of God Those By The Wayside Are They That Here Then Cometh To The Devil And Taketh Away The Words Out Of Their Hearts Lest they believe and be saved THEY ON THE ROCK ARE THEY :) WHICH THAT HEAR AND RECIEVE With Joy And These Which HAVE NO ROOT..WHICH For A While Believe And In Time Of Temptation Fall Away And That Which Fell Amoung The Thorns Are They Which when They Have Heared Go Forth And Our Choked With Cares And Riches And Pleasures Of This Life And BRING NO PERFECTION TO FRUIT But That On The Good Ground Are They Which In Honstest And Good Heart Having Heared The Word KEEEP IT AND BRING FORTH And Bring Forth Fruit WITH PATENCE...No Man When He Hath Lighted A Candle Covereth It With A Vessel Or Put It Under A Bed But :jam: :jam: Settith It On A Lit Candlestick That Which They That Enter May See The Light :) RETURN To Thine Own House AND SHOW GREAT Things GOD HATH DONE

HeavenBesideYou 04-13-2005 07:18 AM

Daily Bread

April 13th

"Measuring up."

Too often we come before the Lord with the feeling that we shouldn't be there... True, we have sinned, but God does not want us to dwell on the fact that we have sinned, but that we have been forgiven, and that we are His chosen people. The love of God is greater than any sin we might commit. God makes us able to look up, because He lifts the burden of guilt from our shoulders.

For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.

Psalm 40:12

Heaven

creedsister 04-13-2005 01:09 PM

Indeed We Foucus On Forgiveness And Forgiving Each Other Sin Does In Fact Separate Man From God :) Mark.ch.2 8.10 Why Reson Ye These Things In Your Hearts Wheither Is It Easier To Say The Sick Of Palsly Thy Sins Be Forgiven thee Or To Say And Take Up Thy Bed And Walk But That Ye May Know The Son Of Man Hath Power To Forgive Sins.. :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-14-2005 07:20 AM

Daily Bread

April 14th

"True life is found in serving God."

We serve the Lord by recognizing our spiritual gifts and enthusiastically investing them in the ministry of the church.

God's various gifts are handed out everywhere; but they all originate in God's Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:4

Heaven

creedsister 04-14-2005 10:01 AM

:) Amen Praise JESUS For He Is The Head. :) All Those Gifts Apply In Christ... Amen And Ameen :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-15-2005 07:18 AM

Daily Bread

April 15th

"Tax day!!!"

Not my favorite, how about yours? But where would we be without government, order and laws? While we may not like how the system functions today, what if we had no system? Let's be redemptive in our living and obedient in our citizenship.

This is why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him. If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

Romans 13:6-7

Heaven

creedsister 04-15-2005 09:36 PM

:D it sucketh :) :jam: :jam: :jam: :) but without my Tax Rep..In Which I do Honour :) i would have never dicovered Tax Turbo :D

HeavenBesideYou 04-16-2005 08:23 AM

Daily Bread

April 16th

"Reading the Bible is a delightful experience."

How remarkable that the God of the universe would actually want to communicate with us! We are creatures of a material, physical world to which we relate through our five senses. God is a spiritual being. So how can he communicate with us? Through the Bible.

Over several centuries, God inspired a select number of people to write down what he felt we needed to know about him and how he expects us to live.

I will put my laws in their minds so they will understand them, and I will write them on their hearts so they will obey them.

Hebrews 8:10

Heaven

Ann Allusion 04-16-2005 11:12 AM

Quote:

I will put my laws in their minds so they will understand them, and I will write them on their hearts so they will obey them.

Hebrews 8:10

quite rightly, heaven...but it is also written:

Quote:

8The Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”
9So those who have faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”
11Clearly no one is justified before God by the law, because, “The righteous will live by faith.”
12The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, “The man who does these things will live by them.”
13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree.”
14He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

Galations 3:8-14

so it is not by law alone that we are to live but by our faith as well...that is not to say that what God instructed us to follow in the Bible is incorrect...but it is by our faith we are set free...

Quote:

23Before this faith came, we were held prisoners by the law, locked up until faith should be revealed.
24So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith.
25Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law.

Galations 3:23-25

so as you say..reading the Bible can be and is quite enlightening... :D :rockon:

creedsister 04-16-2005 01:47 PM

:D :) The Word Is Alive Heb. Ch.11 1.3 NOW FAITH..Is The SUBSTANCE, OF THINGS HOPED FOR THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN, For By It The Elders Obtained A Good Report :D For Yet Stll It Has Never Been Written Where GOD FORSAKES THOSE THAT WHICH LOVE Through LOVE FAITH PERSERVANCE AND ENDURANCE :) By Faith Enoch Was Translated That He Should Not See Death..And Was Not Found Because God Translated Him ..FOR HE THAT COMETH TO GOD MUST BELIEVE IN ALL THINGS He Had This Testimony That He Pleased God..BUT WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSBILE TO PLEASE HIM ...Faith Without Works Are Very Much Dead..BUT HE IS ALIVE THAT HE IS..AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THOSE WHO SEEK HIM..By Faith In Stuff Noah Being Warned Of God Of God Of Things..Not Seen As Yet Moved With Fear..Prepared The Ark..TO THE SAVING OF HIS HOUSE BY WHICH HE Condemed The World And Became Heirs Of The Righteousness WHICH IS AGAIN BY FAITH...I Cor...2.9 Tells Us FOR E#YE HATH NOT SEEN NOIR HEARED NEITHER HAVE ENTERED INTO THE HEART OF MAN THE THINGS WHICH GOD HATH PREPARED FOR THEME THAT LOVE HIM...It Was Also Written THAT FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING COMES BY FAITH...FOR I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU...And It Was Spoken IF THESE THINGS WERE NOT TRUE I WOULD HAVE NEVER TOLD YOU..Once Again An APPEAL FOR ENDURANCE*** HEB, 12.12.29 WHEREFORE LIFT UP THE HANDS..WHICH HANG DOWN AND THE FEEBLE KNESS ..Make Straight Paths For Your Feet lest that which is lame be turned out of the way BUT LET IT RATHER BE HEALED...FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN AND HOLINESS Without Which No Man Shall See The Lord Looking Diligently Lest Any Man Fail Of The Grace Of God Lest Any Root Of Bitterness Springing Up Trouble You Therby Many Be Defiled Lest There Be Any Fornicator Or Profane Person As Esau Who FOR ONE MORSEL OF MEAT SOLD HIS BIRTH RIGHT..moron .. FOR YE KNOW HOW THAT AFTERWARD...When He Would Have Inherited..The Blessing He Was Rejected For He Found No Place Of Repentance Through He Sought It Carefully With Tears For Ye Are Not Come Unto The Mount That Might Be Touched That Might Be Touched And That Burned With Fire Nor Unto Blackness And Darkness And Tempest..And The Sound Of A TRUMPHET AND THE VOICE OF WORDS WHICH VOICE THEY THAT HEARED ENTREATED, That The Word Should Not Be Spoken To Theme Anymore { For They COULD NOT ENDURE THAT WHICH WAS COMMANDED And If So Much As A Beast Touch The Mountian It Shall Be Stoned Or Thrust Through A Dart And So Terrible Was The Sight That Moses Said I EXCEEDINGLY FEAR AND QUAKE But Ye Are Come Unto Mount Sion And Unto The City OF THE LIVING GOD The Heavenly JERU. And To An Innumerable Company OF ANGELS...TO The Genrale AssembLy And To The Church Of The First Born Which Are Written In Heaven And To God The Judge Of All Spirts Of Just Men Made Perfect AND To Jesus The Mediator Of The New Coveant And To The Blood Of Sprinkling That Speaketh Better Things Than That Of Able See That Ye Refuse Not Him That Speaketh If They Escaped Not Who Refused Him That Spake On Earth Much More Shall Not We Escape If We Turn Away From Heaven WHOSE VOICE WHO THE SHOOK THE EARTH ..But Now He Hath Promised Saying Yet Once More I Shake Not The Earth Only But Also In Heaven.. :) And This Word Yet Once More Signifieth The Removing Of Those Things That Are Shaken As Of Things That Are Made That Those Things Which Cannot Be Shaken MJay Remain...Wherefore We Reciving A Kingdom Which Cannot Be Moved Let Us Grace Whereby We May Serve God Acceptably With REVERNCE AND GODLY FEAR FOR OUR GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, :) REMBEAR Theme Which Have The Rule Over You Who Have Spoken Unto The Word Of God Whos Faith Follow Considering The End Of Their Conversation JESUS CHRIST Is The Same Yesterday Today And Forever :jam: :jam: THE AURTHER AND FINSHER OF OUR FAITH... :

HeavenBesideYou 04-17-2005 08:44 AM

Daily Bread

April 17th

"Power!"

We love power. We love the sound and fury of power. We love the ability to change things that power brings. But the greatest power ever unleashed on this earth was the power displayed when the Almighty God held back his power while his Son was persecuted and murdered so we could be saved.

Now that's an awesome display of power!

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 1:18

Heaven

Ann Allusion 04-17-2005 10:28 AM

:D :rockon:

creedsister 04-17-2005 12:50 PM

INDEED, :jam: ...For It Was Written, i will destroy the wisdom of the wise. and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prundent.. where is the wise where is the scribe where is he the disputer of this world..hath not God made the foolish wisdom of this World for after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom Knew Not God it pleased God by the foolishness..Of preaching to save theme that believe. For the Jews Require a Sign and the Greeks seek after wisdom..but we preach christ crucified unto the jews a stumbling block and unto the greeks foolishness but unto theme which our called both jews and greeks christ the power of God And the wisdom of God B/c The FOOLISHNESS OF GOD IS WISER THAN MEN AND OH I LOVE IT THE WEAKNESS OF GOD IS STRONGER THAN MEN..For Ye See Your Calling How That Not Many Wise Men After The Flesh Not Many Mighty Not Many Noble Are Called..But God Hath Chosen The Foolish Things Of The World To Confound The Wise And God Had Chosen The Weak Of Things Of This World To Confound The Things Which Are Mighty..And Base Things Of The World AND THINGS WHICH OUR DESPISED Hath God Chosen Yea To Bring NOUGHT THINGS THAT ARE...THAT NO FLESH SHOULD GLORY IN HIS PRESENCE..But Of Him ARE YE IN CHRIST Jesus Who Of God Is Made Unto Wisdom And RIGHTEOUSNESS And Sanctification And Redemption That Acording As It Is Written He THAT GLORIETH LET HIM GLORY IN THE LORD... :bow: COL.1 16.21..For By Him Were All Things Created That Are In Heaven And That Are In Earth VISBLE AND INVISBLE..Whether They Be Thrones Or domions or princeipalities Or Powers All Things Were Created BY HIM FOR HIM ..TO GOD ALONE BELONGS THE GLORY And HE IS BEFORE ALL THINGS AND BY HIM ALL THINGS CONSIST..and he the head of the churchOf the Body the church who is the beging the firstborn FROM THE DEAD THAT ALL THINGS HE MIGHT HAVE ALL THE PREEMINENCE :D For It Pleased The Father That In Him Should ALL FULNESS DWELL And having made PECE THROUGH THE BLOOD OF HIS CROSS BY HIM TO RECONCILE ALL THINGS UNTO HIMSELF :) BY HIMSELF Whether They Be Of Things In Heaven Or In Earth... :jam: :jam: :jam: But Let Us All Be Reminded Of The Sweet Simplstiy And The Goodness And The Meekness Of Our Lord Knowing That All THINGS Work Out For Those Who Just Simply Love The Lord,

HeavenBesideYou 04-18-2005 07:39 AM

Daily Bread

April 18th

"Crossroads."

We need to be careful. Our spiritual lives are very fragile things. They need attention and care. We cannot toss our spiritual selves around too freely. The Lord gave us a need to search and question. He understands our doubts. Be patient. Ask the Lord to grant you understanding, and true wisdom will be yours.

If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Shall not God search this out? For he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 44:20,21

Heaven

creedsister 04-18-2005 09:25 AM

:) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-19-2005 07:10 AM

Daily Bread

April 19th

"How often should we read the Bible?"

The Bible is for daily reading and daily meditation. Continually ( as in Joshua 1:8 ) doesn't mean reading the Bible just when we get around to it.

He must always keep this copy of the law with him and read it daily as long as he lives.

Deuteronomy 17:19

Heaven

creedsister 04-19-2005 11:47 AM

Indeed ..Pslams 119..97.104...Oh How I Love Thy Law It Is My Maditation All The Day Thou Through Thy Commandments, Hast Made Me Wiser Than My Enmies For They Are Ever With Me I have More Understanding Than All My Teachers For Thy TESTIMONIES Are My Meditation I Understand More Than The Ancients Because I keep thy Precepts I have Refrainded My Feet From Every Evil Way That i might keep the word I Have Not Depareted From Thy Judgements For Thou Hast Taught Me How Sweet Are Thy Words unto My TasteSweeter Than Honet To My Mouth Through Thy Precepts I get understanding Therefore I HATE EVERYFALSE WAY... :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-20-2005 07:12 AM

Daily Bread

April 20th

"We need to be careful."

Our spiritual lives are very fragile things. They need attention and care. We cannot toss our spiritual selves around too freely. The Lord gave us a need to search and question. He understands our doubts. Be patient. Ask the Lord to grant you understanding, and true wisdom will be yours.

If we have forgotten the name of our God, or stretched out our hands to a strange god; Shall not God search this out? ...For he knoweth the secrets of the heart.

Psalm 44:20,21

Heaven

creedsister 04-20-2005 09:14 AM

Amen :bounce: :bounce: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 04-21-2005 07:17 AM

Daily Bread

April 21st

"He's got the whole world in his hand."

God holds his children of faith in his hand. As long as they place their lives in him, no one or nothing can steal them away.

Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

John 10:28-30

Heaven

creedsister 04-21-2005 08:43 AM

Where Would We Be

Pslam 124...AMEN.. IF IT HAD NOT BEEN THE LORD WHO WAS ON OUR SIDE when men Rose Up Against Us They Had Swallowed Us Up Quick..When Their Wrath Was Kindled Against Us Then The Waters had overwhelmed us The Stream Had Gone Over Our Soul..the the proud waters had gone over our soul..BLESSED BE THE LORD..WHO HAD NOT GIVEN US A PREY TO THEIR TEETH..Our Soul Escaped Like A Bird OUT OF THE SNARE OF THE FOWLERS..the snare is broken we escaped ..our help is is in the name Of The Lord Who Made heaven and earth... :jam: :jam: I,am the Good shephered And know of my sheep And Am Known Of Mine :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion 04-21-2005 11:18 AM

thanks, heaven...:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 04-22-2005 07:11 AM

Daily Bread

April 22nd

"Fingerprints."

The touch of the Master's hand is all around us. We see it in the order, beauty, and dazzling variety in creation. The great expanse of space with its billions of planets and the incredible world of the microscopic are all testimony to an Orderer of great creativity. God has left his fingerprints all over his world so we can know he is here.

Since the creation of the world, God's invisible qualities -- his eternal power and divine nature -- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.

Romans 1:20

Heaven