CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

VJ Raven 09-19-2011 02:46 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

The thing is TA, this person is actually trying to make me think that it's someone else viewing my blog. It's not the person I'm made to think it is, it's really the person who's hoping to see my life fall apart... And since it is NOT, this person does her best to make sure I look dumber than a rock. (Not that rocks are dumb, just using a metaphor here).

Anyway......................................... On to better things, cause I'm in a good mood... ;)

I do have some more good news regarding my writing. I had sort of an idea in my head for a while that would create conflict in the one story and yesterday it gelled into a full blown idea, which I wrote up this morning and did another character description (looks, personality, etc). PLUS I also got some new material added over the last few weeks... Not a lot but a few pages worth which is better than NOTHING... Teehee...... :D I'll be taking some time off from being online to work when Hubby is working during the daytimes cause it will be NICE AND QUIET here without that !@#%^&*(@#$^&*(!@#$^&*#@$%^&* TV on.........................

TrulyAmazing 09-19-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
The thing is TA, this person is actually trying to make me think that it's someone else viewing my blog. It's not the person I'm made to think it is, it's really the person who's hoping to see my life fall apart... And since it is NOT, this person does her best to make sure I look dumber than a rock. (Not that rocks are dumb, just using a metaphor here).

Anyway......................................... On to better things, cause I'm in a good mood... ;)

I do have some more good news regarding my writing. I had sort of an idea in my head for a while that would create conflict in the one story and yesterday it gelled into a full blown idea, which I wrote up this morning and did another character description (looks, personality, etc). PLUS I also got some new material added over the last few weeks... Not a lot but a few pages worth which is better than NOTHING... Teehee...... :D I'll be taking some time off from being online to work when Hubby is working during the daytimes cause it will be NICE AND QUIET here without that !@#%^&*(@#$^&*(!@#$^&*#@$%^&* TV on.........................

Well I pray he is at work soon, yeah peps can sometimes play with your head on the Internet it takes a together person to montior in comings and out goings and today its worser than it ever has been DUE TO THE FACT, that most people dont understand what the internet is for or how to use it peace be with you and ur husband and son

VJ Raven 09-22-2011 06:34 PM

Thanks Truly. Hubby does have a part time job that will probably turn into full time in a couple of months. The problem is he doesn't work a lot of weekdays right now and that means I have at least one of them home at all times most days. *bangs head on wall* Hubby works Tuesday day shift and Son will be in school so I'm going to take a few hours that day and write/edit the newest story I'm working on.

I do have a document in my word processor to type up any ideas I have and I do quickly add something if I think of anything when the guys are home. I've done outlines for scenes with the guys around, those I really don't need to concentrate on as much as something like writing the actual scene, thank the stars!! :thud:

Agreed, some people misuse the internet to cause trouble I swear. But I've noticed that certain ones on my *crap* list have backed off a tad and I hope they have realized I have better things to do than waste my time and energy by firing phasers at them. Like change the litter boxes or the road in front of my house with an old toothbrush for example. ;)

Eh, the universe will balance things out in time... I just have to be patient, that's all............... :flamer: ;)

TrulyAmazing 09-23-2011 03:02 AM

Quote:

Thanks Truly. Hubby does have a part time job that will probably turn into full time in a couple of months. The problem is he doesn't work a lot of weekdays right now and that means I have at least one of them home at all times most days. *bangs head on wall* Hubby works Tuesday day shift and Son will be in school so I'm going to take a few hours that day and write/edit the newest story I'm working on.

I do have a document in my word processor to type up any ideas I have and I do quickly add something if I think of anything when the guys are home. I've done outlines for scenes with the guys around, those I really don't need to concentrate on as much as something like writing the actual scene, thank the stars!! :thud:

Agreed, some people misuse the internet to cause trouble I swear. But I've noticed that certain ones on my *crap* list have backed off a tad and I hope they have realized I have better things to do than waste my time and energy by firing phasers at them. Like change the litter boxes or the road in front of my house with an old toothbrush for example. ;)

Eh, the universe will balance things out in time... I just have to be patient, that's all............... :flamer: ;)

yes indeed, we are headed for a turn of the century, I was talking about time shifting and how they may have to set up time to acount correctly for the seasons, my friend told me it would proabley be labled as just that....turn of the century take it easy, sweetheart

VJ Raven 10-05-2011 03:54 PM

I will, thanks Truly. :)

I've been busy with the writing again... :D Inspiration for things can hit a person out of nowhere!! :D

Never tick off a writer... Enough said. ;)

ETA: Not talking about anyone here!!

Dogstar 10-05-2011 04:13 PM

Never tick off an editor, either, ;-) lol

TrulyAmazing 10-06-2011 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Who ticked off who ? not a random thought but fact the world is in a constant stage of Pms... Your welcome VJ.

VJ Raven 10-06-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

I've heard that one said too.... LOL

Yeah it is in a constant stage of PMS Truly. One just has to learn how to control it like we have, that's all. ;)

I've been working on some *NON* PG 13 parts of the one story the last day or so.... NOT talking about it here, cause we have members under 18 and I kinda have a strict PG13 policy for myself on an open board.... :D

TrulyAmazing 10-07-2011 03:59 AM

Quote:

I've heard that one said too.... LOL

Yeah it is in a constant stage of PMS Truly. One just has to learn how to control it like we have, that's all. ;)

I've been working on some *NON* PG 13 parts of the one story the last day or so.... NOT talking about it here, cause we have members under 18 and I kinda have a strict PG13 policy for myself on an open board.... :D

Alrighty Just take it easy on Steve, one must learn control for balance and stabilty, and not rush with rush with fears, that prevents life and growth and nurishmeant that are vital to all organs to live....keep it in orderly fashion....peace be with you....

VJ Raven 10-12-2011 07:29 PM

I'll take it easy on Steve and post the non PG 13 stuff over in the adult section of the site I work in or on my "adult rated" blog in another spot. ;)

Today was productive too.... I wrote up the first 2/3 of Chapter 2 and spliced in a file I had written a while ago... Which finished off Chapter 2 and started off Chapter 3.

So I'm quite happy right now and flying *Higher* than the space station at the moment... Or is that the moon???? :D

TrulyAmazing 10-18-2011 02:31 AM

Quote:

I'll take it easy on Steve and post the non PG 13 stuff over in the adult section of the site I work in or on my "adult rated" blog in another spot. ;)

Today was productive too.... I wrote up the first 2/3 of Chapter 2 and spliced in a file I had written a while ago... Which finished off Chapter 2 and started off Chapter 3.

So I'm quite happy right now and flying *Higher* than the space station at the moment... Or is that the moon???? :D

your welcome, be sure to land on solid ground taketh no script and priotiys. we,s running out of green trees I,ll sing good bye to romance. thank you, Jobs are now hard to find for all our Steves,

VJ Raven 10-30-2011 06:31 PM

Oh, last night... I was up late and didn't get a lot of sleep... My mind was soooooooooooooooooo far down in the sewer (lower than the gutter!) it was scary!! LOL I didn't stop laughing for hours... Between the antics of my mentor's two adorable kittens and talking about different things in the adult area of my small forum.....*choke* *snort* *falls off of chair laughing!!*

And for local kitteh insanity, our two cats ran me over countless times... Not sure if they were actually playing or taunting each other. Either way, they were not doing the growl/yowl they like to do when they're in the middle of a stare down...

Has anyone seen my brain? If you do please send it back... My sanity however is another matter... Who needs sanity, being sane is so BORING!!!! :D

VJ Raven 11-08-2011 10:07 AM

Happy 1st birthday to my baby niece, S!! :bounce:

It's one of those days when I just want to curl up in front of the TV for a CSI on DVD marathon................ :thud: But I have writing to do and I'll get work done on Untitled #7 even if it kills me, and knowing my stupid luck, it probably WILL.....

:thud:

Dogstar 11-15-2011 07:17 PM

Music is just so friggin' awesome. I can't imagine life without it. Still on a high from back-to-back Steven Wilson concerts. Man, oh, man, what a show.

VJ Raven 11-21-2011 11:27 AM

I agree with you Dogstar, music IS awesome! My BIL's band is about to release another CD and I'm going to be getting a copy of it... Can't wait! I'm not an overly huge fan of melodic metal but for some reason I just love their sound... I could be biased though! LOL

I've been busy the last couple of weeks... Real life and my work in Sanctuary (my "work forum") have kept me so busy some days I don't even have time to write! BUT I did manage to get over 1000 words added into one of the stories last week, I hope to add to it more Wednesday when Hubby is at work and Son is in school. :D