CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Carrie! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6166)

JulieCitySlicker 03-25-2004 07:07 PM

Carrie!

Hey Girl :)

How are things going for for you hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Have you found a place yet? How are things?

hayley 03-26-2004 12:05 AM

Hey, Carrie! How are you doing? :)

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-26-2004 08:20 AM

I've been thinking about you, Carrie! :hugs: Hope all is well. Please stop by and let us know if everything's ok!!

Sheila63 03-26-2004 08:37 PM

Carrie, you've been in my thoughts too.:hugs: :hugs: I hope you're doing okay.

GoodGodGirl23 03-26-2004 10:40 PM

:confused: :confused: What's wrong? What'd I miss? :confused:

hotforscott 03-28-2004 07:41 AM

I am doing good, I haven't been on the board much lately. Daniel moves out tomorrow and he is gonna help me with bills until my lease is up on June 1st, then I am going to find something else. We also found out that if we can come to agreements on child support, visitation, and who gets what before we go to our attorney that we can get the divorce done cheaper and quicker because it won't be a hassle to them. I am taking Monday off to check out some daycares for before and after school and this summer. On days that they are out of school for teacher work days, etc. I will need them to have a daycare to go to. Thanks for thinking of me. I appreciate it. I hope all is well with everyone and I will try to be back to posting soon.

WeatheredWoman 03-28-2004 10:16 AM

Right now your live is totally turning upside down Carrie!! I hate to hear that it didn't work out after all... but you have to place yourself at number one now for the struggle which you and your kids have to go through!! I feel for you... I will send positive, strenghtening thoughts and feelings your way! Remember that there will always be people who honestly love you! I'm wishing you so much strenght Carrie. You're stronger than you think...

Loving Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

~Stefanie~

hotforscott 03-28-2004 10:24 AM

Thank you. That is very sweet. I appreciate it. I am dealing with it in my own ways right now. A lot of thinking and driving around. It's crazy. I know it will be hard for awhile and take awhile to get through, but I am going to do it. Thanks again.

JulieCitySlicker 03-28-2004 12:23 PM

My best wishes are being sent out to you Carrie! Thats good that he has offered to help out with the bills and stuff, I'll give him credit for that ;) I still think that your doing whats right hun! Its not good to stay in a situation like that because a lot of trust is broken that way. I hope that everything works out for ya :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sheila63 03-28-2004 04:17 PM

Carrie, thanks for letting us know how your doing. I'm sending supportive thoughts and prayers your way. I know the next few days will not be easy but remember we love you and we're here for you.:hugs: :hugs: You take good care of yourself and come back when you can.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-29-2004 08:22 AM

^^^^ What she said. We love you Carrie. Please take care of yourself and now that this is definitely the right thing to be doing. Not only for you but for your kids. It may not feel right and it will hurt ALOT!!! I have faith that you will be stronger than you think and you know that you have support of all your friends here on Creedfeed along with family support. Sending postive thoughts and prayers your way :angel: Keep us posted on everyhting. If I could I would be flying your way! :hugs: :hugs:

hotforscott 03-29-2004 04:04 PM

I put the kids in before and after school daycare today. They start on Monday, my birthday! It is $200 on Monday with registration fees, etc. and then $155 each week thereafter, which is pretty costly, but I won't have to be late for work anymore due to taking them or leave early to pick them up, and then I won't have to worry on teacher work days, and this summer, but it's still a lot of money to think about right now. I did get that accomplished today, and a few other things. Slowly, but surely everything will fall into place. Thanks for checking in on me, I appreciate it.

Dogstar 03-29-2004 04:25 PM

:hugs: :hugs: to you, Carrie. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Don't forget, you have us if you need us!

hotforscott 03-29-2004 05:37 PM

I know you guys are here for me and I REALLY appreciate it. You guys are great!