CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What is the funniest moment in your life?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8934)

tremonti4life04 04-08-2005 05:09 AM

What is the funniest moment in your life??

Ok, because im in the mood to post like a forum whore, I'd like to know, what is the funniest moment in everyones life?

Mine was at the Oral Surgeons office on Monday. I had to go and get 2 wisdom teeth and a Molar removed. They knocked me out for the procedure.The last thing i remember saying to the doctor was this...He asked me if i was getting sick in the stomach from the sedative, and i said "Naaaaah, ive been way drunker than this before."

But I guess I kept waking up from the anestetic, and they had to keep pumping me full of it.

My mother and my best friend dave were sitting in the waiting room at the front of the building and i was in the back room in recovery. Along with my mother and best friend, there were a bunch of people in the waiting room, waiting to have surgery done, when all of the sudden, from out of the back they hear "HOLY SHIT!!!AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA" which was said by me. The receptionist in the office went back to see what was going on, and came back out into the lobby laughing her ass off. My mother asked what was going on, thinkin i was in pain, getting the surgery done. Well, the surgery was over, and i was coming off of the anestetic. The receptionist said I was the happiest customer they every had. That was about the time the surgeon emerged from the recovery room laughing his ass off, and so were his assistants.

I was sitting back in the recovery area laughing, when all of the sudden, another shout came from me, this time, for some reason, i said "JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST AM I STONED!!!!" (The whole lobby heard that one too)(and remember, i couldnt control what i was saying.)

Everyone was in the waiting room laughing at me, and a guy turned and said to my mom "Hell, it sounds like someone is having a blast back there" and my mom told him that it was her son.

Well, my mom finally comes back, and is sitting there with the nurse, and i remember it from this point on. I couldnt control what i was saying. The nurse asked me if i wanted some pepsi to get the taste out of my mouth, and i said yea. And i asked her if i could have something small to eat cuz i was hungry, and she said that they didnt have anything, so i told the nurse that i was just gonna eat my moms flesh.

Even tho i had 3 teeth pulled, that had to be one of the funest, and funniest days of my life, because i was on cloud 9, and i have never been that messed up from anything in my life.

Anna1011 04-08-2005 08:24 AM

hahaha thats the funniest thing ive heard in ages, will post mine later when ive thought of it.

creedsister 04-08-2005 11:22 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: im living in mine :D

RMadd 04-08-2005 11:27 AM

that story's flippin' hilarious! i'll hafta post mine later, but it's prolly something from in the past year or 2.... maybe... i dunno

Dogstar 04-08-2005 08:32 PM

OMFG, that is fricken HILARIOUS! I have nothing remotely as funny, so I will refrain from trying to top that one. The tap-dancing was a nice touch ;)...

<<<<< is still laughing :laugh:

Anna1011 04-09-2005 08:55 AM

i havent had anything that hilarious happen to me.