CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random "who cares?" thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6079)

creedsister 04-24-2004 10:17 PM

no betty rubble in the flintstone vitamans well ill be damned

Higher_Desire 04-24-2004 11:30 PM

I just saw my school's theatre department's performance of Ubu Roi by Alfred Jarry. And MAN. That play is weird!

H-D :suave:

JulieCitySlicker 04-25-2004 01:11 PM

Hey Everyone!

How are ya?
I'm in a crapy mood today! I stayed home from church today cus we didn't get home till late last night and my brother took his password out of the internet server that doesn't get all of the popups and its faster to, so I am on the one that gets a buttload of pop ups and is slow I'm pretty sure he did it cuz I stayed home to :mad:
I am ticked!!!
Plus its that time of the month, so I am even more mad!
But yesterday we went to this camp where a family from our church was staying,I didn't even really want to go in the first place cuz it was raining, but someone said that it wasn't supposed to rain that much longer. Boy Where They Wrong!!!! It ended up raining all dang day So we decide to go for a walk cuz it had stopped for a little bit, but we didn't get far and then it starts pouring, so we get soaked! I was NOT a happy camper! Cuz for several hours yesterday I was sitting in cold wet clothes!
I would have rather came here and chatted with you guys ;)

hayley 04-26-2004 01:21 AM

Hey Julie! :hugs: Sorry you are feeling crappy, it will be better tomorrow. :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Plus its that time of the month, so I am even more mad!

Ohhh. :( That sucks, get a hot water bottle and eat some chocolate icecream. Well, that always helps me. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
but we didn't get far and then it starts pouring, so we get soaked! I was NOT a happy camper! Cuz for several hours yesterday I was sitting in cold wet clothes!

Nooo! I hope you don't get sick! :eek:

RMadd 04-26-2004 01:51 AM

Shadow, you're too damn funny!
geez, now that i know someone's paying attention to my words, i'll have to live up to my prior creativiciousness

Sincirr 04-26-2004 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
geez, now that i know someone's paying attention to my words, i'll have to live up to my prior creativiciousness

Crea.....tv....csn......WOH!

And Julie:
CHOCOLATE
And lost of it girl!

And keep everyone the hell away from U. Thats what I try and do. Or I might smack em out, hehe!!!!!

creedsister 04-26-2004 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Hey Julie! :hugs: Sorry you are feeling crappy, it will be better tomorrow. :cool:

Ohhh. :( That sucks, get a hot water bottle and eat some chocolate icecream. Well, that always helps me. ;)

Nooo! I hope you don't get sick! :eek:

Yes julie i know girl you sound like A lot of my days. girl, Haley Chocolate Ice Cream Really :) i will have to try it next time i turn in to mega bi%*&$ch

JulieCitySlicker 04-26-2004 12:45 PM

Thanks guys :D

I'm gonna go to the gym :)

GeeK_2004 04-26-2004 12:49 PM

about to go to lunch...

which I hate going to....

....b/c I have NO ONE to even talk to......

lucky me .....

Higher_Desire 04-26-2004 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
about to go to lunch...

which I hate going to....

....b/c I have NO ONE to even talk to......

lucky me .....

Awww. :hugs: I know exactly how you feel. I'd go with you if we lived closer together.

H-D :glasses:

GeeK_2004 04-26-2004 01:27 PM

yea...

I f***ing hate it .....

I wish that lunch was an option...

like...if you didnt want to go ...you just stayed in the class room doing.....what ever...

JulieCitySlicker 04-26-2004 03:46 PM

I worked out at the gym for an hour today :)

hayley 04-27-2004 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Haley Chocolate Ice Cream Really :) i will have to try it next time i turn in to mega bi%*&$ch

I go physco at almost everything anyone says to me :o :eek:
And yes, chocolate icecream puts me in a better mood...but it has to be real, real rich chocolate icream, and a whole container of it...:laugh: J/k. But it does work for me, taking a bath just makes me madder :rolleyes: It's just something that I love, so you find something that you love and you'll be happy. :D

GeeK_2004 04-27-2004 08:55 AM

school starts too early....why does it have to start early ...in the morning ...???!!!
:mad1: :mad1: :mad: :mad:

Shadow 04-27-2004 12:20 PM

I had a dream last night that I saw the first Alter Bridge video. And then Mark had a baby girl and guess who was taking care of her - Michael, of course :)