CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New material?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7505)

DekWannaBFlea 09-23-2004 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
See....the internet is a wonderful thing....you can listen to almost every song on an album before you even buy it. I'm not speaking off the top of my head. I went, I listened......me no likey. Doesn't mean other people shouldn't. Your opinion is that its the best thing since sliced bread....My opinion kinda goes the other direction. Its just two opinions that cancel each other out. :D

Thats cool whatever, and i never said they were the best thing ever, thats Lith. But i do think they are one of the best new bands of the 00's.

Kimvan 09-23-2004 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
See....the internet is a wonderful thing....you can listen to almost every song on an album before you even buy it. I'm not speaking off the top of my head. I went, I listened......me no likey. Doesn't mean other people shouldn't. Your opinion is that its the best thing since sliced bread....My opinion kinda goes the other direction. Its just two opinions that cancel each other out. :D

Jooji, you rock.

The Lithium 09-24-2004 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
Thats cool whatever, and i never said they were the best thing ever, thats Lith. But i do think they are one of the best new bands of the 00's.

Here's one guy that DOESN'T turn every word I say against me!!

lifelovesoul 09-25-2004 11:14 PM

Very anxiously awaiting the new album! Weather it comes out in Nov. or Feb. It's gonna be great. I'd rather have to wait than for it to be rushed. Great things come to those who wait! ;)

creedsister 09-25-2004 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifelovesoul
Very anxiously awaiting the new album! Weather it comes out in Nov. or Feb. It's gonna be great. I'd rather have to wait than for it to be rushed. Great things come to those who wait! ;)

You Bet Your Ass :jam: :jam:

The Lithium 09-26-2004 05:35 AM

Haha, booooyah!! :D

aussiecreeder 09-26-2004 11:01 AM

as long as stapp doesn't become a homie and join D12 it should be great! :wtf:

Dogstar 09-26-2004 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
as long as stapp doesn't become a homie and join D12 it should be great! :wtf:

:roll: :laugh:

The Lithium 09-26-2004 02:54 PM

"All because Myles is the leadsinger of my former band" --D12 - New version of "My Band" :D

DekWannaBFlea 09-26-2004 05:20 PM

I have a feeling that i will be disappointed with Scott's solo album, i am a musican and having bland music behind a good singer is such a waste to me.

MAybe Scott could replace Scott weiland from Velvet revolver when he dies from a drug overdose. lol JP

aussiecreeder 09-27-2004 01:36 AM

Quote:

I have a feeling that i will be disappointed with Scott's solo album, i am a musican and having bland music behind a good singer is such a waste to me.

MAybe Scott could replace Scott weiland from Velvet revolver when he dies from a drug overdose. lol JP

lol that is kind of harsh! :) perhaps scott will end up forming a "supergroup" at some stage like weiland and cornell have done but for now i'm hoping his solo career is a big success. don't laugh about D12 because there has being a leak and these are two verses from their next single. :wtf:

yo yo yo
my boys couldn't handle
my bling that went ziner zin zing
i'm like lee roth and rose
as i strike my pose

in chicago
my fans thought i was coma....tose
just have love everyone
and em stop ragging on moby and his clan
there is an imposter in my old band
i'm the real slim stappy

Agent D 09-27-2004 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
don't laugh about D12 because there has being a leak and these are two verses from their next single. :wtf:

yo yo yo
my boys couldn't handle
my bling that went ziner zin zing
i'm like lee roth and rose
as i strike my pose

in chicago
my fans thought i was coma....tose
just have love everyone
and em stop ragging on moby and his clan
there is an imposter in my old band
i'm the real slim stappy

That's uber-creepy. I'm hoping that's been faked by somebody.

As for Scott, I hope he puts out his album soon because I'm on Stapp withdrawl.

The Lithium 09-27-2004 11:27 AM

Quote:

Well, if the whole album sounds like RL, it won't be good!!

Quote:

Haha, well VR ain't "Scottish"-style! :D

DekWannaBFlea 09-27-2004 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Well, if the whole album sounds like RL, it won't be good!!

Haha, well VR ain't "Scottish"-style! :D

I know, but it would be funny to see.

The Lithium 09-27-2004 02:30 PM

Funny you say, sad and horrible I say!! Hahaha! :D