CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tara Reid boobie VIDEO! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7947)

Higher_Desire 11-16-2004 03:50 PM

Tara Reid boobie VIDEO!

Hey. I found this on a wrestling board I sometimes visit. Figured since the pictures were posted, might as well post the video. You're gonna want to have your speakers on for this. It's kind of hard to hear, and isn't the highest quality, but it works.

Click here

H-D :pimp:

Torn Daredevil 11-16-2004 04:16 PM

That was soooooooooooooooooooooooo staged... LMAO

RMadd 11-16-2004 04:51 PM

staged? are you kidding? she didn't seem pissed at all :rolleyes: you'd think she'd have noticed by a little breeze or something "is it just me, or did it just get colder in here?"

JulieCitySlicker 11-16-2004 06:08 PM

I was dragged in the theatre by my brother when the first tomb raider movie came out,needless to say I hated myself for wasting 2 hours on such a stupid movie :wtf:

OOOOPS! I thought the title said Tomb Raider :o :o :o

Sorry guys! LMAO!

Torn Daredevil 11-16-2004 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I was dragged in the theatre by my brother when the first tomb raider movie came out,needless to say I hated myself for wasting 2 hours on such a stupid movie :wtf:

OOOOPS! I thought the title said Tomb Raider :o :o :o

Sorry guys! LMAO!

WTF?!?

JulieCitySlicker 11-16-2004 06:30 PM

Hey,my vision sucks ;) Don't make funna me :o :( :)

Trimontana 11-16-2004 06:51 PM

I am sure she realized perfectly when her dress came down...i mean a woman when doesn´t wear a bra knows and feels perfectly what happen with her boobs. i think she just looked ridiculous.

creedsister 11-16-2004 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hey,my vision sucks ;) Don't make funna me :o :( :)

mine too

Higher_Desire 11-16-2004 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
staged? are you kidding? she didn't seem pissed at all :rolleyes: you'd think she'd have noticed by a little breeze or something "is it just me, or did it just get colder in here?"

Maybe that's why her areolas are so big. Maybe when it get's cold, they enlarge instead of her nipple. :rolleyes:

Just a thought.

Trimontana 11-17-2004 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Maybe that's why her areolas are so big. Maybe when it get's cold, they enlarge instead of her nipple. :rolleyes:

Just a thought.

Colin darling. In that video you can't see it properly but i saw pixs of that moments and what happen with her nipples is that: for sure she had a boobs job done cuz if you can see her nipples very close you will notice a very red mark around them (that's the scar). That's means she had the boob job done through her nipples. There are different ways to do a boob job,depending where is the scar....sometimes in under the breast, other times under the arms and in her case the nipples. That's one of the reasons why her areolas look so large. Hope i helped.... :D

creedsister 11-17-2004 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Colin darling. In that video you can't see it properly but i saw pixs of that moments and what happen with her nipples is that: for sure she had a boobs job done cuz if you can see her nipples very close you will notice a very red mark around them (that's the scar). That's means she had the boob job done through her nipples. There are different ways to do a boob job,depending where is the scar....sometimes in under the breast, other times under the arms and in her case the nipples. That's one of the reasons why her areolas look so large. Hope i helped.... :D

that was some awsome imput hehe :D ;)

RMadd 11-17-2004 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
that was some awsome imput hehe :D ;)

i'll agree w/ you there
you can also tell by looking a pics of her from a few years ago & comparing them to more current ones ;)

creedsister 11-17-2004 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
i'll agree w/ you there
you can also tell by looking a pics of her from a few years ago & comparing them to more current ones ;)

:D :jam:

Xterminator27 11-17-2004 09:40 PM

First time i glanced at this I thought it said TERI boobie video

Thank god i was sitting down

TeriB19 11-17-2004 11:00 PM

You wish. :D