CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Trimontana 11-14-2004 07:38 PM

Thank you Dogy!!!

I will check them out on internet and i will take your list with me to Virgin.
:D

Dogstar 11-14-2004 07:51 PM

Cool. Let me know what you think.
Two that I mentioned, Floater and Comes With The Fall, aren't available in stores; they can be ordered only online as far as I know.

JulieCitySlicker 11-14-2004 08:42 PM

OMG! This chocolate cake my brother got me for my b day is sinfully good :D

It has chocolate mousse inside and is topped with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips :naughty: :pant:

hayley 11-15-2004 12:28 AM

I'm thinking that I can't wait for this weekend, when I go into town and line up outside a music store at 12am for How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb! It's gonna be awesome.

And it's also a long time since I have been here.

Higher_Desire 11-15-2004 04:11 PM

Interesting thought:

Most people usually swallow their saliva. But, if you were to spit it into a cup all day long, would you drink it at the end of the day???

Just something to ponder.

H-D :pimp:

Trimontana 11-15-2004 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Interesting thought:

Most people usually swallow their saliva. But, if you were to spit it into a cup all day long, would you drink it at the end of the day???

Just something to ponder.

wwwwwwoooooooow Colin.....!!!!!!!!Where did you find that, man????

hayley 11-15-2004 09:48 PM

I went into town today and my mum brought me this awesome Kurt Cobain t-shirt for my birthday. It has a huge picture of him on the front, then Nirvana writing on the back. :D It's so cool.

JulieCitySlicker 11-16-2004 02:58 PM

I need to go out to ghetto mart today :rolleyes:

Higher_Desire 11-17-2004 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
wwwwwwoooooooow Colin.....!!!!!!!!Where did you find that, man????

My neuropsychology professor. :) So, would you?

Trimontana 11-17-2004 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
My neuropsychology professor. :) So, would you?

No, i wouldn't Colin.

Today i feel so :mad1: .But when i get to this forum all you guys make me forget my problems. Isn't that good :o

hayley 11-17-2004 06:09 PM

Aww that's lovely

I have to go into work today, hopefully I won't miss my bus like I did last time

Trimontana 11-17-2004 06:53 PM

I am still at the office but outside the shop there is a homeless sleeping....what those things have to happen to me!!!!!Shitttttt!!!!

Torn Daredevil 11-17-2004 07:02 PM

Homeless people creep me out... Grab your rifles and let's go hobo hunting!

JulieCitySlicker 11-17-2004 07:10 PM

I'm having a slice of my leftover birthday cake :D

Trimontana 11-17-2004 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
Homeless people creep me out... Grab your rifles and let's go hobo hunting!

Yeah man, me too. Like yesterday, my best friend and me went to this rock-pub-metal-place to drink a pint and a couple started to fight,ok???.Well the woman was on drugs (and she had black teeth) or something cos she took two glasses and smashed one against the other and she was spitting to the guy. The two bartenders behind the bar went to the woman to try to fire her out the place. Then the woman started to smell a small bottle of poppers and shout bastards to all of us. She spitted to a girl's face that was sitting next to us. I was friking out and my friend was terrified. That woman was slapping the girl bartender and the other bartender tried to take her from her back. Finally her husband convinced her to get out the place...she was smelly man!!!! Just cos we love that pub otherwise i would never come back there. It was a funny experience after all.