CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Please Tell Me (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1368)

ozzyfan 01-16-2003 11:08 AM

Please Tell Me

Ok I would like to know a couple of things
Why did scott get a divorce
Why does everyone say his wife is a mess?
And does he have a drug or drinking problem?:dancing:
And does anyone besides me notice that hes gained alot of weight

JenRN 01-16-2003 11:11 AM

Oh brother not again!!!:crying: There have been TONS of threads on these issues in the Band section go back a couple of pages!!!!!

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-16-2003 11:40 AM

Or what about the one where Scott is an alien from the planet WeRock, have you heard that one yet..HEHEHEHE sorry meds kicking in again

Bridge of Clay 01-16-2003 11:49 AM

easy guys!

ozzyfan is new here!

ozzy, Stapp got divorced coz his wife had drug problems and didnīt care about their son, Jagger. Thatīs why sheīs a mess. A couple months ago, she went to Stappīs house and hit him with a cell phone during an argument. Stapp won on justice full custody of Jagger way before it, thatīs why sheīs so troubled.

No, he doesnīt have drugs or drinking problems. In Chicago, he went to stage drunk. Thatīs true, but we believe it was an "accident". It never happened before and we hope it wonīt happen again. Some think it happened coz heīs so stressed out due the tour and, apparently, he lost the full custody thing.

Yep, he gained weight. After that car accident in April and his throat problems, heīs been on a lot of medicine. Some pain killers that make him gain weight.

JenRN 01-16-2003 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
Or what about the one where Scott is an alien from the planet  WeRock, have you heard that one yet..HEHEHEHE sorry meds kicking in again

LMAO!!!:lol: :roll: I am so glad someone still has a sense of humor today!:D

Dogstar 01-16-2003 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
Or what about the one where Scott is an alien from the planet  WeRock, have you heard that one yet..HEHEHEHE sorry meds kicking in again

LMAO, Mr. TN. Can I have what you're having? :D

JenRN 01-16-2003 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
LMAO, Mr. TN. Can I have what you're having? :D

Yeah damn it SHARE!!!!! Didn't your mom teach you to share?:lol:

ozzyfan 01-16-2003 12:44 PM

alright

Thank you Mr CreedFreak
Atleast some people are helpfull "wink wink":dancing:

creedlvr 01-16-2003 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°

Some think it happened coz heīs so stressed out due the tour and, apparently, he lost the full custody thing

I have a question regarding this response ...
Has it been said anywhere "officially" that he lost full custody?? The reason I ask is that I was kind of thinking that might have happened.

First, I heard about what happened in Chicago. Then I went to the NYE concert and he [Scott] was VERY emotional during WAWO. Then at the end when they brought out their friends and family, Jagger wasn't there. I thought that was a bit odd since he has had him at other shows ... why not on NYE ... when he had everyone else there. Plus, during the Nov. argument with his ex, the report said that she had treatened to take him back to court to reverse the order.

Anyway, those were my reasons for "assuming" something happened with the custody of his son ... causing him to act "a bit" irrationally. I just hadn't heard anything for sure.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-16-2003 04:34 PM

Hey Ozzy, I'm sorry I hope I didn't offend you. We have just been over this over and over again. I'll be more helpful next time, welcome to the board.

ozzyfan 01-16-2003 06:41 PM

To Mr CreedFreak

no way u didnt offend me at all someone else did
but I wont mention any names
in fact you were very helpful thanks:peacelove

creedfan47a 01-16-2003 06:44 PM

I cannot imagine Hillaree getting custody of Jagger!! She's a nut! :nut:

Bridge of Clay 01-16-2003 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>I have a question regarding this response ...
Has it been said anywhere "officially" that he lost full custody?? &nbsp;The reason I ask is that I was kind of thinking that might have happened.

First, I heard about what happened in Chicago. &nbsp;Then I went to the NYE concert and he [Scott] was VERY emotional during WAWO. &nbsp;Then at the end when they brought out their friends and family, Jagger wasn't there. &nbsp;I thought that was a bit odd since he has had him at other shows ... why not on NYE ... when he had everyone else there. &nbsp;Plus, during the Nov. argument with his ex, the report said that she had treatened to take him back to court to reverse the order.

Anyway, those were my reasons for "assuming" something happened with the custody of his son ... causing him to act "a bit" irrationally. &nbsp;I just hadn't heard anything for sure. </b>

nor do I... thatīs why I wrote "some think"... no official statements do far about this... the thoughts you have are the same of many... I hope it isnīt true

crest tattoo 01-16-2003 07:28 PM

Somewhere, there is a court order that he received full custody after she attempted suicide.

Bridge of Clay 01-16-2003 07:42 PM

yep, but this order is a old... the doubts are about what happened in the end of 2002