CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Which band member would you want to meet? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1945)

DangerousDan85 02-23-2003 01:20 AM

Which band member would you want to meet?

If you got to pick ONE band member to meet, who would it be?

Dogstar 02-23-2003 01:46 AM

I don' t have a burning desire to meet any of the band members, but if the opportunity were to present itself, I think I'd like to meet Flip. I think drummers are fun and have great senses of humor. Besides, often the drummers are the most overlooked members in a band, not always, but in many cases. Definitely not in Creed's case, though, he has a following!

hayley 02-23-2003 01:49 AM

STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP STAPP

:D

Dogstar 02-23-2003 01:54 AM

LMAO, A2S....*dogstar gives her a big wave and a smile*

HigherGirl 02-23-2003 02:45 AM

Would LOVE to meet Stapp...
Cuz he's SO DAMN HOT!!!!:oogle:

Flip 02-23-2003 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
I don' t have a burning desire to meet any of the band members, but if the opportunity were to present itself, I think I'd like to meet Flip. I think drummers are fun and have great senses of humor. Besides, often the drummers are the most overlooked members in a band, not always, but in many cases. Definitely not in Creed's case, though, he has a following!

AMEN to that!......Alough i picked Flip I would like to meet them all

hide_tremonti 02-23-2003 03:51 AM

Mark - and hopefully jam.

souldancer 02-23-2003 03:53 AM

Stapp - because I admire how he persevered in his professional desire; rose through many personal obstacles, has humbly expressed a range of emotions about the struggles and beauty in living; has a driven passion for children and believes in values of unity, love and peace. The lyrics and passionate performances spark my interest to meet him, but heck, I confess - just to be a little closer than the rail to those soulful eyes and sweet smile...would be wonderful too! :)

hotforscott 02-23-2003 05:29 AM

Scott for sure! No doubt about it.

Lucy 02-23-2003 06:49 AM

SCOTT!!!!!!!!

Why? You can imagine it... :angel:

creeder 02-23-2003 09:52 AM

Mark Tremonti.. he is my idol!
He rocks!

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-23-2003 10:02 AM

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Scott but not for the reasons everyone might think. I would really just love to sit down and sing with him. :crest: :stapp:

Sheila63 02-23-2003 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
Stapp -  because I admire how he persevered in his professional desire;  rose through many personal obstacles, has humbly expressed a range of emotions about the struggles and beauty in living; has a driven passion for children and believes in values of unity, love and peace. The lyrics and passionate performances spark my interest to meet him, but heck, I confess - just to be a little closer than the rail to those soulful eyes and sweet smile...would be wonderful too! :)

Definitely Scott Stapp for the same reasons you stated, souldancer. You stated so beautifully what I've thought about him as well. I admire him in many ways. But like HigherGirl, I thinks he's hot too!! Although he would be my first choice, ideally I'd love to meet them all. I think they're all great in their own way.:crest: :crest:

hotforscott 02-23-2003 12:31 PM

I know I think they are all perfect. I would love to spend a day with them.

Tremontichik006 02-23-2003 12:51 PM

MARK!!!!! I WANT MARK!!! :D :D :D
i would love to meet mark and spend a day with him. play ping-pong, see all of his guitars! whoa.... i really wanna meet him!:tremonti: :tremonti: :tremonti: :tremonti: :tremonti: