CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   3 Weeks left! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6816)

alterflip 06-08-2004 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
It will?! Great!!! Well, Creed have never been played very much here... My friend have seen WAWO and MS. I have only seen MS. But face it, Creed is not a MTV-band like Limp Bizkit! Creed is a radio band, like Pearl Jam, and thanks God for that! Creed have been played a lot on radio here, really a lot. But never on TV.

i have never heard Creed on the radio, and we live in the same country...what channel? NRJ?...

hayley 06-08-2004 05:01 PM

Quote:

It will?! Great!!! Well, Creed have never been played very much here... My friend have seen WAWO and MS. I have only seen MS. But face it, Creed is not a MTV-band like Limp Bizkit! Creed is a radio band, like Pearl Jam, and thanks God for that! Creed have been played a lot on radio here, really a lot. But never on TV.

Yeah, the same goes in NZ. Creed are always played on the radio, but hardly at all on TV. I can't remember the last time I saw a Creed video on TV, it was that long ago.

The Lithium 06-09-2004 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alterflip
i have never heard Creed on the radio, and we live in the same country...what channel? NRJ?...

Yeah, I've heard them on NRJ a few times, but here in Stockholm there's a channel called "Rockklassiker". They really love Creed!! They play every single Creed have ever released!!

The Lithium 06-09-2004 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah, the same goes in NZ. Creed are always played on the radio, but hardly at all on TV. I can't remember the last time I saw a Creed video on TV, it was that long ago.

Once I turned on MTV and after awhile "One Last Breath" came. I thought, "oh GREAT!!!". But they just played the HALF video, then they switched to some R&B-shit... What the hell is the point of playing a half song?

Gabriel 06-09-2004 10:52 AM

Everybody can hear Open Your Eyes on Monday, including those overseas. I'll have more details in a while.

Michael

WeatheredWoman 06-09-2004 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel
Everybody can hear Open Your Eyes on Monday, including those overseas. I'll have more details in a while.

Michael

FINALLY... YEAHHH!!! So it was true... the 14th already!!! :syncdance

Thank you soooooo much Michael! :bow:

*waits anxious on the details* :D

The Lithium 06-09-2004 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Thank you soooooo much Michael! :bow:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Miiiiichaaaaaeeeeeel :bow: Hummmmmmm :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

*making strange "Buddah-sounds*

hayley 06-09-2004 07:42 PM

Quote:

Once I turned on MTV and after awhile "One Last Breath" came. I thought, "oh GREAT!!!". But they just played the HALF video, then they switched to some R&B-shit... What the hell is the point of playing a half song?

Are you kidding me? They cut the video off? I can't believe that, I would have been so angry if that happened here. :mad: :mad:

Quote:

Michael

:bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: YAY thank you

The Lithium 06-11-2004 02:32 AM

Quote:

Michael

Isn't that changed to Wednesday now?

The Lithium 06-11-2004 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Are you kidding me? They cut the video off? I can't believe that, I would have been so angry if that happened here. :mad: :mad:

How do you think I felt?! :mad1:

hayley 06-11-2004 05:22 AM

Really, really pissed off! I would much rather have them not play the video at all than cut it off half way through.

The Lithium 06-11-2004 06:18 AM

MTV really doesn't seem to like Creed at all!!

hayley 06-11-2004 10:42 PM

Yeah, they don't. Oh well MTV sucks, from what I've heard.

The Lithium 06-13-2004 07:24 AM

From what you've HEARD?! Hah!!