CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Alterbridge on Spider-Man 2 Soundtrack? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6541)

facelessman 05-10-2004 12:33 AM

sounds good to me

Agent D 05-10-2004 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I'll believe it when there's a release of the songs. I am starting to not believe a thing lpshinoda says because of his thread about Creed performing at Woodstock '05.

Lol, there's wishful thinking

aussiecreeder 05-10-2004 10:37 AM

Quote:

I'll believe it when there's a release of the songs. I am starting to not believe a thing lpshinoda says because of his thread about Creed performing at Woodstock '05.

yeah good point lpshinoda you may want to tell us about the woodstock "news" before updating us anymore. your crediblity isn't real good at the moment. that does look like a preddy crummy line-up but if Alter Bridge is on it.....

The Lithium 05-10-2004 12:30 PM

I'm sure Roadrunner Records will do the soundtrack to this Spider-Man movie as well, and Nickelback have featured on every soundtrack Wind-up have made, so maybe it's pay-back time!!

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I'm sure Roadrunner Records will do the soundtrack to this Spider-Man movie as well, and Nickelback have featured on every soundtrack Wind-up have made, so maybe it's pay-back time!!

I don't think Nickelback was on the Scream 3 soundtrack.

benkenobi 05-10-2004 09:08 PM

Quote:

I don't think Nickelback was on the Scream 3 soundtrack.

Nope

benkenobi 05-10-2004 09:09 PM

Has anyone confirmed that Alterbridge has a song titled "Last Words"?

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Has anyone confirmed that Alterbridge has a song titled "Last Words"?

Nope. Don't believe that guy. He's been bullshitting us.

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 09:15 PM

By the way, lpshinoda said there would be a thread in the Linkin Park forum about the Spiderman 2 soundtrack, but I couldn't find it. He was very vague as to what forum it would be in. Once again, he's a damn liar.

Either give us a link or stop bullshitting us.

benkenobi 05-10-2004 09:27 PM

Quote:

Nope. Don't believe that guy. He's been bullshitting us.

Ohh...thanks for the heads up. Anyway, I heard Marvel is working on some new movie already after "The Punisher." Can't remember what it's called. Some comic hero I can't remember. It's the same people that did Daredevil and Punisher so maybe there will be a Wind-Up soundtrack for it.

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 09:27 PM

Quote:

Ohh...thanks for the heads up. Anyway, I heard Marvel is working on some new movie already after "The Punisher." Can't remember what it's called. Some comic hero I can't remember. I think it's the same people that did Daredevil and Punisher so maybe there will be a Wind-Up soundtrack for it.

I heard that they're going to make a sequel for The Punisher.

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 09:28 PM

Actually, Daredevil and The Punisher were made by different companies.

benkenobi 05-10-2004 09:31 PM

Quote:

Actually, Daredevil and The Punisher were made by different companies.

The movie is called "Jinx" (sp.) I don't know if they will but it sounds like a movie they would ask Wind-Up to do an album for to go in line with these other comic book theme movies.

Trees of Wisdom 05-10-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

The movie is called "Jinx" (sp.) I don't know if they will but it sounds like a movie they would ask Wind-Up to do an album for to go in line with these other comic book theme movies.

Haha, oh man, they are making too many comic book themed movies. It's starting to get on my nerves now. The only comic book themed movie I want to watch is Batman Begins.

Bridge of Clay 05-10-2004 09:35 PM

lpshinoda is full of crap.