CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New song (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9790)

Sam Look 10-21-2005 09:50 PM

New song

Hey all,

I am in a music contest at www.freemymusic.com and was hoping ya'll would check out my new song! Its free and it rocks..so please let me know what you think. You simply check the rock category and the song is called Chasing Down a Dream by Sam Look. If you like it I would love a vote from you. If not, thats ok too.

Thanks for your time and please let me know what you think!

Ana4Stapp 10-21-2005 10:06 PM

So cool!!! :cool: Loved it! Your song rocks, Sam...Of course I voted for you...by the way you are the first with 25 votes...its a great sign and did you play the guitar?Are you the singer?
And good luck on the album! ;)

Sam Look 10-21-2005 11:04 PM

Hi Ana, thank you SOOOO much!!

I am the lead singer and lyricist. My producer Rodney does a lot of the music and a guy named Gunner from New Zealand did the solo work! I am totally stoked about the album finishing up by January! You can also listen to another song called Blood on Blood that is on the same site...

If you are interested in the album when it is done I would love your email address so I can let you know whats going on. I go to record the last five songs next week!

Ana4Stapp 10-21-2005 11:10 PM

Great, Sam! Ill send you my email by PM, right? ;)

Sam Look 10-21-2005 11:24 PM

Pm???

What is PM?? I am assuming you are saying I should give you mine for you to send it to though...its [email protected]!! :)

RMadd 10-22-2005 01:03 AM

Hey man, I'm listening to the song right now, and it's pretty sweet! The guitar work is subtle, yet impressive nonetheless. And you've got a great voice. Awesome!

RMadd 10-22-2005 01:04 AM

I stand corrected: Just heard the solo section, and the guitar work there is pretty tight.

Sam Look 10-22-2005 10:26 AM

Thanks

RMAdd, appreciate the feedback! The goal of the song was just that...to be subtle and then have a great solo..I love 80s guitar rock and creed so I search for a good balance. The rest of the album has a more dark guitar sound to the rock songs but this one is just fun for me! Hope you can submit a vote for me! Im in first place but the other guy is pretty close!

sam

RMadd 10-22-2005 03:29 PM

i forgot all about voting! but i did now

Sam Look 10-22-2005 06:47 PM

Thanks

Thanks Rmadd, I will post more songs on this board as the album draws closer. Hopefully you will dig the rest of it!

Dogstar 10-22-2005 10:03 PM

Nice voice, though the music's a little too light for me. Still, nice job!

Sam Look 10-22-2005 11:14 PM

thanks

Thanks Dogstar, if you want something a bit heavier check out Blood on Blood that is on the page for my artists. I will also enter that into the next contest. It may be more up your ally.

With Chasing I wanted to power pop rock song and thats what I got. THe rest of the rock songs on the album will be a little darker sounding....and there are a couple ballads and mid tempos as well.

Dogstar 10-22-2005 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Look
Thanks Dogstar, if you want something a bit heavier check out Blood on Blood that is on the page for my artists. I will also enter that into the next contest. It may be more up your ally.

With Chasing I wanted to power pop rock song and thats what I got. THe rest of the rock songs on the album will be a little darker sounding....and there are a couple ballads and mid tempos as well.

Sounds good. I will check it out.

Sam Look 10-31-2005 01:44 AM

Last day

Hey everyone, its the last 26 hours of the contest, if you havent done so already please check it out...also, I have my second song entered in the rock contest that begins Tuesday so you can check that out as well!

sam

eusebioCBR 10-31-2005 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Look
Hey everyone, its the last 26 hours of the contest, if you havent done so already please check it out...also, I have my second song entered in the rock contest that begins Tuesday so you can check that out as well!

sam

I just voted for you, great song - good luck!