CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hayley + Aussiecreeder thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8280)

Xterminator27 12-28-2004 04:28 AM

Hayley + Aussiecreeder thread

I remember the good ol days when people use to pollute every single thread in back to back conversation, so i brought back the famous ""+"" thread!!! :D

This is Hayley + aussieCreeders OFFICIAL thread where they can converse about whatever they want while we all sit back and watch!

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:29 AM

is it really that annoying? :o oops but the other threads are already split into subjects. guess there is the PM function but........

hayley 12-28-2004 04:32 AM

Aw how lovely. (This must be my what, 5th one now?!) LOL. We talk so much without even realising. And yes the PM system is great but just a little slow.

Oooooh yay our own thread how exciting , BUT LET'S STILL BOMBARD THE THREADS!! Muahahaa I'll try not too

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:34 AM

you know its harder to think about something to talk about in this thread lol. i hear you can get wallabies tops for cheap these days.....;).

hayley 12-28-2004 04:38 AM

Yes it's always been harder in your own personal thread .. strangely enough ...

Oh really? I think they might just be a littttlllleee bit too expensive for me :D

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Yes it's always been harder in your own personal thread .. strangely enough ...

Oh really? I think they might just be a littttlllleee bit too expensive for me :D

i've never had one of these threads before so i feel silly yet kind of happy! :D

so you can buy a wallaby top and i'll get in a kiwi top and i'll do that silly thing they do before the game to try to look really scary lol.

hayley 12-28-2004 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
i've never had one of these threads before so i feel silly yet kind of happy! :D

It's a happy moment. :D

Quote:

so you can buy a wallaby top and i'll get in a kiwi top and i'll do that silly thing they do before the game to try to look really scary lol.

LOL. It's called the haka!! Say it with pride, one more time. :cool:

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:44 AM

Quote:

It's a happy moment. :D

LOL. It's called the haka!! Say it with pride, one more time. :cool:

*spreads legs and pulls scary face and moves hands up and down onto legs and tries to scare opposition while they laugh at me* lol truthfully rugby is fairly small in victoria (my state). down here its all aussie rules football....the greatest game in the world! :d

hayley 12-28-2004 04:45 AM

Quote:

*spreads legs and pulls scary face and moves hands up and down onto legs and tries to scare opposition while they laugh at me*

Laugh? The Ozy's CRY ;)

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:48 AM

Quote:

Laugh? The Ozy's CRY ;)

yes there is nothing as scary as seeing grown men scrowl their faces at you like their wives haven't being paying to them attention lately lol. or maybe they are constiptated....yeah thats it hehe.

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:49 AM

btw any chance of responding to my email? :)

hayley 12-28-2004 04:50 AM

Quote:

yes there is nothing as scary as seeing grown men scrowl their faces at you like their wives haven't being paying to them attention lately lol. or maybe they are constiptated....yeah thats it hehe.

I would go with the constipated one, NZ men get enough attention around here. ;)

Quote:

btw any chance of responding to my email? :)

Oh, I'll have to have a long hard think about that one. ;) Only kidding I haven't been onto my email tonight, but I will reply to it tomorrow afternoon

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:52 AM

Quote:

I would go with the constipated one, NZ men get enough attention around here. ;)

Oh, I'll have to have a long hard think about that one. ;) Only kidding I haven't been onto my email tonight, but I will reply to it tomorrow afternoon

i recommend metamucil it clears out the bowels in no time.....lol

hayley 12-28-2004 04:56 AM

Eeeeewwwww ... dirty Australians

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:57 AM

Quote:

Eeeeewwwww ... dirty Australians

hey i'm still waiting for that shoulder and neck massage......stop talking and get to work! :D

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 04:59 AM

hey what time is there right now? i'm trying to get the time difference down out of curiosity. its 9:00 here so i think it would be 11:00 there. would i be right? you only have 1 timezone i assume?

hayley 12-28-2004 05:04 AM

Quote:

hey i'm still waiting for that shoulder and neck massage......stop talking and get to work! :D

I have to rest my hands first, just wait, it will be wonderful, I have magic hands they work wonders.

Quote:

hey what time is there right now? i'm trying to get the time difference down out of curiosity. its 9:00 here so i think it would be 11:00 there. would i be right?

Yep, that's right it's 11:03pm here. We are 3 hours ahead of you. Meaning we are better than you. ;)

Quote:

you only have 1 timezone i assume?

Yep, which makes it alot easier to understand :p

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 08:33 PM

Quote:

I have to rest my hands first, just wait, it will be wonderful, I have magic hands they work wonders.

Yep, that's right it's 11:03pm here. We are 3 hours ahead of you. Meaning we are better than you. ;)

Yep, which makes it alot easier to understand :p

well for the 3rd time i am responding to you which means i could incur the wrath of our fellow board members lol. so you are 2 hours ahead and we have 3 timezones here. i do believe the united states has 5 timezones because of alaska and hawaii. i'm sure one of our american friends could clairfy that for us.

Xterminator27 12-28-2004 08:51 PM

Canada has over 7 Timezones,

Bitches

aussiecreeder 12-28-2004 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
Canada has over 7 Timezones,

Bitches

7 timezones? man you have got to be kidding me.....i thought it would have being the same as the u.s. you know when you started this thread i thought it was going to say something like "hayley and aussie in a tree, first comes"......but if you did that i would have had to chop the head off our king ding aling! :D not because i don't like her, but because she's got girl germs! lmao j/k

hayley 12-29-2004 03:19 AM

Wow, 7 timezones. As if you need that many :rolleyes:

Quote:

"hayley and aussie in a tree, first comes"......but if you did that i would have had to chop the head off our king ding aling! :D not because i don't like her, but because she's got girl germs! lmao j/k

HEY!!! You love girl germs!!! :D :D

Xterminator27 12-29-2004 03:53 AM

After looking it up, Canada has only 6 timezones

Thats still alot, and ive been to 5 of those 6. (one of them is the alaska/yukon timezone)

hayley 12-29-2004 05:55 PM

AHAHA you were wrong muahahaha

aussiecreeder 12-29-2004 08:34 PM

6 timezones is just craziness.....wonder if China or Russia have more? *runs away from the girl germs* I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO PLAY KISS CHASEY, DON'T YOU TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER? ;)

hayley 12-29-2004 11:45 PM

Quote:

I ALREADY TOLD YOU I DON'T WANT TO PLAY KISS CHASEY, DON'T YOU TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER? ;)

Yes well may I just say ... the first step is denial!! ;)

Okay if you don't want to play that then I'm just going to have to kick your ass ... again ... muaha

aussiecreeder 12-30-2004 06:38 PM

Quote:

Yes well may I just say ... the first step is denial!! ;)

Okay if you don't want to play that then I'm just going to have to kick your ass ... again ... muaha

mum that girl with the furry arms just won't leave me alone! ;)

its really quite funny when you think about......;

age 6:hey mum why does leanne have to come over? girls are so boring what with their barbie dolls and everything.
age 16:hey mum leanne is coming over to study *thinks to self well we are studying......biology lol* did i just say that outloud?

aussiecreeder 12-31-2004 02:13 AM

An Aussie journalist was in New Zealand doing stories where he saw a Kiwi farmer doing unnatural things with a sheep. He approached the Kiwi and firstly asked, "What sort of sheep is that?" He scribbled down the farmer's reply - "a Merino". The next question was, "Do you shear them?" The farmer replied hastily, "No! Go and find yer own!" (You'll need to know how a Kiwi's accent sounds to appreciate this joke!)

hahahahhahaha

aussiecreeder 12-31-2004 02:22 AM

and a women's joke for good measure lol....

Why is it called PMS? -- Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken

hayley 12-31-2004 02:28 AM

Quote:

mum that girl with the furry arms just won't leave me alone! ;)

Hey! It's the molting time of the year, I've hardly got any! ;) Ehehe

Quote:

age 6:hey mum why does leanne have to come over? girls are so boring what with their barbie dolls and everything.
age 16:hey mum leanne is coming over to study *thinks to self well we are studying......biology lol* did i just say that outloud?

:laugh: :laugh: That's true, it's weird isn't it. lol.

Quote:

An Aussie journalist was in New Zealand doing stories where he saw a Kiwi farmer doing unnatural things with a sheep. He approached the Kiwi and firstly asked, "What sort of sheep is that?" He scribbled down the farmer's reply - "a Merino". The next question was, "Do you shear them?" The farmer replied hastily, "No! Go and find yer own!" (You'll need to know how a Kiwi's accent sounds to appreciate this joke!)

hahahahhahaha

Ohhhh. That's good, that's very good. I'm proud to say that I am not a farmer ... mind you, I did live on a farm once ... EEEW I always wondered what that man was doing behind the shed!! LMFAO just kidding of course lol.

Quote:

and a women's joke for good measure lol....

Why is it called PMS? -- Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken

You're bad. Very bad. No comment on that one. *laughs hystericly in secret* :D

aussiecreeder 12-31-2004 02:37 AM

Quote:

Hey! It's the molting time of the year, I've hardly got any! ;) Ehehe

:laugh: :laugh: That's true, it's weird isn't it. lol.

Ohhhh. That's good, that's very good. I'm proud to say that I am not a farmer ... mind you, I did live on a farm once ... EEEW I always wondered what that man was doing behind the shed!! LMFAO just kidding of course lol.

You're bad. Very bad. No comment on that one. *laughs hystericly in secret* :D

lol boys and girls don't like eachother at all and then you hit 12 or so and its HEY BABY! :laugh:
and the boys have it good cause the girls start becoming women a year or too earlier while the boys have still have their high and annoying voices lol.
sssshhh don't tell anyone but i do know someone who did see someone do that once and it was over here lol.
that PMS joke was great cause its so true! :D

hayley 12-31-2004 03:06 AM

Quote:

lol boys and girls don't like eachother at all and then you hit 12 or so and its HEY BABY! :laugh:

Ahaha. Yes. That oh so famous "study time" takes place. ;)

Quote:

and the boys have it good cause the girls start becoming women a year or too earlier while the boys have still have their high and annoying voices lol.

Oh god, that has to be the funniest thing ever. My brother is 13 and just hitting puberty, he's starting to sound like some wind up record, it's so funny I love making fun of him ... muahaha. :cool:

Quote:

sssshhh don't tell anyone but i do know someone who did see someone do that once and it was over here lol.

:eek:

Quote:

that PMS joke was great cause its so true! :D

Watch it boy. :shoot: lol

aussiecreeder 12-31-2004 03:11 AM

Quote:

Ahaha. Yes. That oh so famous "study time" takes place. ;)

Oh god, that has to be the funniest thing ever. My brother is 13 and just hitting puberty, he's starting to sound like some wind up record, it's so funny I love making fun of him ... muahaha. :cool:

:eek:

Watch it boy. :shoot: lol

hehehe you are so cruel to your brother! :D considering you do come from NZ you can get him with a beauty. nanannanana *insert brothers name* i've got more chest hair than you! LMFAO

why are so angry? hey guys be careful *lowers voice* its that time of the month again....;)

hayley 12-31-2004 03:16 AM

Quote:

hehehe you are so cruel to your brother! :D

Yes, I am. But only when I really have to be. And I always kick his ass, time, after time after time. I don't know why he even botheres anymore ;)

Quote:

considering you do come from NZ you can get him with a beauty. nanannanana *insert brothers name* i've got more chest hair than you! LMFAO

Ohhhhh. Ohhhh my gosh. :lolsign: That was very good, but also, very sad. CHEST HAIR. Ew.

Quote:

why are so angry? hey guys be careful *lowers voice* its that time of the month again....;)

You're very good at being a professional smart ass. ;) No actually not for another, hmmm, lets see 1.....2....3.....oh wait I'll spare you the details ;)

aussiecreeder 12-31-2004 03:18 AM

*tries to get image of girl with chest hair out of head* aagghhh dammit what have i done? :p
if only i could make money out of being a smart-arse i would be rich! :)

hayley 12-31-2004 03:22 AM

Quote:

*tries to get image of girl with chest hair out of head* aagghhh dammit what have i done? :p

Eeew. I'm getting paranoid. *Checks chest for any signs of hair* Phewf, I'm normal!!!! :D

Quote:

if only i could make money out of being a smart-arse i would be rich! :)

I'm glad that won't be happening. :cool:

aussiecreeder 12-31-2004 03:23 AM

Quote:

Eeew. I'm getting paranoid. *Checks chest for any signs of hair* Phewf, I'm normal!!!! :D

I'm glad that won't be happening. :cool:

hey hayley what is that growing on the back of your hand?

hahahaha made ya look! :p
what you don't want me to be rich? :mad1:
no more trips to aussie beaches for you! lol

hayley 12-31-2004 03:28 AM

Quote:

hey hayley what is that growing on the back of your hand?

hahahaha made ya look! :p

Stop ... I'm getting paranoid ... :bigeyes:

Quote:

what you don't want me to be rich? :mad1:
no more trips to aussie beaches for you! lol

Oh of course I want you to be rich, I just don't want you to be a smart ass! :D :laugh: I'm sure you'll make enough money with your PIMP company hehe

aussiecreeder 12-31-2004 04:22 AM

Quote:

Stop ... I'm getting paranoid ... :bigeyes:

Oh of course I want you to be rich, I just don't want you to be a smart ass! :D :laugh: I'm sure you'll make enough money with your PIMP company hehe

hahahaha being cruel is so fun! :D
oh and its P.I.M.P to you....:p

hayley 12-31-2004 05:04 AM

Quote:

hahahaha being cruel is so fun! :D

Yes it is. Just wait, I'll have my revenge. Muahaha. :cool: :D

Quote:

oh and its P.I.M.P to you....:p

Wait, I'm your personal assistant so I shouldn't have to call you anything special. Do you want me to make buisness cards and send them out sir? LOL

aussiecreeder 12-31-2004 06:12 PM

Quote:

Yes it is. Just wait, I'll have my revenge. Muahaha. :cool: :D

Wait, I'm your personal assistant so I shouldn't have to call you anything special. Do you want me to make buisness cards and send them out sir? LOL

yeah that would be great and remember p.i.m.p men's gallery is seedy so the seedier the better! :wtf: