CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 05-02-2006 12:07 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
ill say chicken jumped from heaven above......wearing a parachute.........

thats also a good theroy i believe the first one came from chicken heaven you know that section :) and became a food chain for men

metalchris25 05-02-2006 12:12 PM

What if, while falling through the atmosphere, its dna got all mixed up and the chicken we see today is nothing like the original? Would this be on the side of the evolutionists?

Rocketqueen 05-02-2006 12:18 PM

:) i love your theroy :) so help me now im excited what if all creation while falling through the Atmosphere went through that same process and nothing we see is like the orginal

metalchris25 05-02-2006 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
:) i love your theroy :) so help me now im excited what if all creation while falling through the Atmosphere went through that same process and nothing we see is like the orginal

So it would be kinda like The Matrix, only with screwed up chickens?:D

Rocketqueen 05-02-2006 12:36 PM

i never saw that movie so i guess i,ll have to whatch it now and see what the heck your talking about

bilal 05-02-2006 03:10 PM

yeh...thats a good theroy........that all things might have changed some bit while there way from heaven to earth..................just like most of our stuff was changed while we were shifting to our new place.............hmm....may be the angles who were supposed to perform this duty have some hand in it...........may it was an egg that hatched in its way............but if there was just one chicken.........how would have it reproduced ....so there must be some Rooster too..........u know.......a pair.........by the way.........i have no idea.......but do chicken need to have.........u know......do all that with its male counter part........u know........to lay an egg.............. i mean..........does the chicken has to do that for each egg it lays........hhehehe........i aint sure.........i mean..........there are so many eggs..........dunno that too...........

JulieCitySlicker 05-02-2006 11:36 PM

The realtor is showing my house tomorrow night (Wednesday) I hope these people will just buy the thing and get it out of my hair,lol:)

facelessmike 05-03-2006 02:51 AM

wooden stick matches are so much better than regular ones

bilal 05-03-2006 06:35 AM

if i ever had opportunity or the power to do so.........i will ban the use of Matches all over the places...............i mean..........why to cut tress to make matches when the lighter can do the same..............i mean.......75% of the match stick isnt used at all..........its only the tip that is burned and the rest is thrown after the flame is taken out..............such a waste of trees on these matches................we dont need matches............. we dont need to kill trees for them................. damn............. :mad:

metalchris25 05-03-2006 07:56 AM

eating dogs is a bad idea, who came up with it?

Sincirr 05-03-2006 08:05 AM

yick...anyways my random thought is not so random for me atm but anyways:

MUSE NEW ALBUM OUT JULY 3RD WOOHOOOO!!!!:banana:

metalchris25 05-03-2006 08:09 AM

who?^

Sincirr 05-03-2006 08:18 AM

^ :peoplesey
...Youre kidding right?

bilal 05-03-2006 09:04 AM

i lost my only white hair ......damit....... iwas wondering to cut and save it.........i mean...... it was the only one i ever had......around some 8 inches..... and know its gone......... damnit.........

GrafiTTied 05-03-2006 09:19 AM

white hair? you are graying already? tsk tsk......