CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

TrulyAmazing 06-13-2008 08:24 PM

My Joy Flows From Thee

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :roll: :roll: GLORY brother i hope a lesson was learned be carefull when moving stuff true story i,ve dialed my own phone number many times than i care to count and left my keys in the door and my purse on top of hoods MY REEDEEMER WHERE WOULD BE WITHOUT YA, In all things

HeavenBesideYou 06-14-2008 06:43 AM

Re: Daily Bread

June 14th

"Search your heart."

Things don't always work so well in real life. The rich often get richer while the poor sink lower. And yet, God has promised that in the end, justice will always carry the day. God knows every heart and every situation. He will set all things right, if we will only trust in His wisdom.

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, a nd setteth up another.

Psalm 75:6,7

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou 06-15-2008 10:43 AM

Father's Day 2008

As parents, we are going to experience either joy or sorrow, based on whether we lived a word-centered life, and trained up our children in God’s ways or not. Abraham experienced joy. Eli and David experienced sorrow. The greatest gift we can give our father's is to reflect and return with honor and love, that which they hopefully have instilled in us.

The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him.

Proverbs 23:24

Heaven

Happy Father's Day Gang!

TrulyAmazing 06-15-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
June 14th

"Search your heart."

Things don't always work so well in real life. The rich often get richer while the poor sink lower. And yet, God has promised that in the end, justice will always carry the day. God knows every heart and every situation. He will set all things right, if we will only trust in His wisdom.

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, a nd setteth up another.

Psalm 75:6,7
AMEN AND AMEN:bounce: :bounce: AMEN THE HEBREW CHILDREN HAD SEEN THE MOVE AND THE WORK OF GOD and yet after so many wonders brother THEY BETRAYED HIM IN THE NEW TEST AGAIN GLORY AFTER THEY SEEN SO MANY WONDERS THEY BETRAYED HIM AFTER WE HAVE SEEN HIS WILL MOVE IN OUR LIFE AND STRUGGLES TIME AFTER TIME AND HIS WISDOM HAS AMAZINGLY CARRIED US OUT OF DARK ROARING WATERS AS IF WE WERE DRUNKARDS THE Word Teaches Us WE Are Not Excepted In Our Country A Lot Of Folk Dont Know Amazing HAAAAAAA AMEN But They Just Asume She On Drugs GLORY TO GOD FOR HE IS EVER MIGHTY AND GOOD AND RICH IN MERCY
Heaven

DELIVERANCE FROM THE RED SEA GLORY TO JESUS THAT ANCHOR IS STILL GOING HOLD we,ve All Been Here AND BETTER THAT THAT JUMPED IN WITH AN ANCHOR AROUND THE NECK Psalms 107 23.31 BUT WHY Sometimes We can Seek Our selfs To find that which were seeking Over And Over Again What Are My Visons What Our My Dreams sometimes these things my friends are not revealed to a long time And some things We,ve Seen Come to pass BUT JESUS DOES NOT CARE OF THESE THINGS HE CARES AND LOVES THE PERSON WHO IS STRUGGLING IN THEME,AND WHEN WE CRY OUT TO HIM HE WILL SEND RELIEF, THEY THAT GO DOWN TO THE SEA IN SHIPS THAT DO BUSSINESS IN GREAT WATERS GLORY We Dont Care If We DROWN GLORY AS LONG AS ITS GREAT WATERS THESE SEA THE WORKS OF THE LORD THEIR GOD AND HIS WONDERS IN THE DEEP I FEEL LIKE JUMPING TONITE Its Great To Be Home :bounce: Loves Ya GLORY FOR HE COMANDETH AND RAISETH THE STORMY WIND WHICH IFTETH UP THE WAVES THEROF THEY MOUNT UP UP TO THE HEAVENS THIS IS AWSOME THEY GO DOWN DEEP AGAIN TO THE DEPTHS THEIR SOUL IS MELTED BECAUSE OF TROUBLE, THEY REEL TO AND FRO AND STAGER LIKE A DRUNKEN MAN AND ARE AT THEIR WITS END HE PREVAILS, HOW MANY TIMES IN TIMES HAVE WE BEEN THERE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE,VE BEEN TO THE POTTER HOUSE Sometimes All Though We Dont Know It Friends All Our Struggles And Down Falls HAVE HELPED BEEN THAT POTTER From The Masters Hands AND SOMETIMES THAT CLAY IS MADE TO PERFECTION THE WAY GOD WANTS IT AND HE WANTS US TO REMIND US We,ve Fought This Struggle Before We,ve Been HERE ITS TO REMIND US THIS IS WHAT IT TOOK TO MOLD THE CLAY AND OUR COUNTINUING PRERVERANCE KEEPS THE CLAY IN THE MASTER HANDS Because If Hes Done Molding IT And he sets It Aside Till Ready To Use What Happens ? Why That Clay Will Become Hard And That Clay Will Loose Its Moist Tender Touch IF NOT TOUCHED UP BY THE MASTER WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH GLORY To GOD When We Have Tasted His Wisdom And Mercy WHY DOUBT IT TODAY GLORY TO GOD Once Again Happy Fathers Day Kats And Happy Fathers Day personly brother David Blessings And Strengeth

HeavenBesideYou 06-18-2008 06:21 AM

June 18th

"We are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman."

Galatians 4:26

Mothers have such an inside road with children that it is interesting that God commands fathers to be about the work of spiritual nurture. I don't believe he means to exclude mothers. No, I think he assumes they'll do their part. But the father's influence and intentional training is so essential.

Fathers, do not exasperate your children, instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

Ephesians 6:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-20-2008 06:32 AM

June 20th

"Don't fall for a real estate scam!"

We chase after so many different things. Only one thing is needed. Having a fist full of dollars, a great estate, and lots of prestige doesn't mean a whole lot if you've gone to your ultimate address without the Lord. Even worse is to find that in the middle of your busy-ness, you awake to find yourself in the barren land where Christ does not dwell and life is not found.

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his very soul?

Mark 8:36

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-21-2008 06:24 AM

June 21st

"Try to avoid a complaining spirit."

The cancer of a complaining spirit can undermine the spiritual and emotional health of an individual and can infect an entire group. This can result in discontent, frustration, and even rebellion. Moses heard griping among God’s people a mere 3 days after leading them from slavery into freedom. Centuries later, Samuel felt the weight of griping as he sought to represent God to his generation.

When you feel like griping, start counting your blessings.

Do all things without complaining and disputing.

Philippians 2:14

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 06-22-2008 12:12 AM

Amen And Amen And Amen

Brother David yes its hard to do with draw ARE STATEMENT OF PRESENT COMPLAINTS GLORY THE LORD THY GOD HAS TAUGHT US DO NOT HOLD IN OUR SUPPLICATIONS TO MAKE THEME BEFORE THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND THE LORD THY GOD Knows What we Need before we ask glory AND HAS EXCERCISED ARE COMPLIANTS DAILY HAS WE STEADFAST WITH HIM we cant look into all the reasons FOR HE SURLEY KNOWS BEST And We Cant At Any Time Given AMEN forget His meekness Love And Tender Loving Hands and understanding AND His Anger May Be For A Momeant BUT HIS MERCY IS FOREVER And In Those bitter Uncertian Times When we Wanna Be Bad THE HOLY GHOST WILL QUICKEN YA And remind ya THERE IS A GREATER LOVE and we should be reflecting that love he has shown us instead of bitching AMEN great post brother David Blessings And Strengeth Kats

HeavenBesideYou 06-23-2008 06:26 AM

June 23rd

"Trying times."

It is easy for us to live victoriously for the Lord when we soar on eagles wings but it often takes heroes to keep walking and not faint when trying times come. Majestic God, whose voice holds together our universe, give those who can barely walk under the stress and assault the strength to continue. I specifically want to pray for those I know personally who are facing trying times. Keep on walking, brother and sister. The Lord is there when you most fear he has forgotten you!

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-24-2008 05:56 AM

June 24th

"Silver Bullet Sins."

It's amazing to me how Satan knows our "silver bullet sins"... Those sins that can especially wound and disable us from the work of Christ. Commit in your heart to ask God to protect you, your family, and one other person (you'll silently support) from the attacks of the evil one.

The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

2 Thessalonians 3:3

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-25-2008 05:39 AM

June 25th

"All you do and everywhere you go."

There is no hiding from God, but for those who willingly and joyously seek him, there is comfort, power, and hope in his presence.

"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?" declares the Lord. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:24

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-26-2008 05:54 AM

June 26th

"God Himself allows what He does not prefer."

For whatever reason, God has let this broken world endure in its fallen state for a very long time. God seems to value character more than our comfort, often using the very elements that cause us the most discomfort as His tools in fashioning that character. This was true in the life of the apostle Paul, who prayed fruitlessly that his mysterious “thorn in the flesh” be removed.

In my own life, I am trying to remain open to new realities, not blaming God when my expectations go unmet but trusting Him to lead me through failures toward renewal and growth. I am seeking a trust that “the Father knows best” in how this world is run. I see that the way in which I may want God to act does not achieve the results I might expect. I believe God uses our difficulties to develop His Son’s likeness in us.

I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.

2 Corinthians 12:8

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-27-2008 05:38 AM

June 27th

"What could you ever trade your soul for?"

The key to life is letting go of ourselves and receiving Jesus. Please don't forget to relinquish your life to the one who gave up his own life. When we lose our life to him, we can have it back forever with him.

Spoken by Jesus: "...whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."

Matthew 16:25

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-28-2008 06:23 AM

June 28th

"Own up to your sin and experience the joy of confession."

No one had to teach us to sin, as the psalmist David reminds us with today's scripture. When we recognize the ongoing reality of sin in our lives, we are reminded of our ongoing need for the presence of God and the power of His Word to keep us safe and spiritually sane. He is waiting for us to confess our faults and embrace the forgiveness and cleansing that He readily offers.

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin my mother conceived me.

Psalm 51:5

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 06-28-2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
June 23rd

"Trying times."

It is easy for us to live victoriously for the Lord when we soar on eagles wings but it often takes heroes to keep walking and not faint when trying times come. Majestic God, whose voice holds together our universe, give those who can barely walk under the stress and assault the strength to continue. I specifically want to pray for those I know personally who are facing trying times. Keep on walking, brother and sister. The Lord is there when you most fear he has forgotten you!

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN The message Of Strengeth By His Majestey EXTENDS TO HIS PEOPLE And Its Came Back Here Today GLORY TO GOD BROTHER We,ve Seen The Weary Times WHEN JEHOVHOA GOD PREVAILS AND OF COURSE DELEVERING US FROM THE BATTLE THAT IN OURSELFS IT WAS POSSBILE TO DO AMEN BUT SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO DEPEND ON THE STRENGETH WHICH WE IS GIVEN AND BE WILLING TO STAND WITH HIM IN THE FIREY FURNACE BE WILLING TO STAND WITH HIM WHEN THAT CUP WILL NOT PASS BE WILLING TO STAND WITH HIM WHEN THE SPLITNERS OF THAT CROSS IS BREAKING THROUGH THE SKIN AND TO YOUR BONES Through times of preseverance AND GOD DELIVERING US FROM THE WARS WE SERVE HIM THAT WALKS WITH US WERE ANGELS WONT TREAD WE SERVE HIM THAT IF HE US FOR US LET NO MAN BE AGAINST US HE PROMISED US HE WOULD NOT PUT NO MORE ON US THAT WE COULD NOT BEAR AMEN, WE NEED A LOT OF STANDING WITH JESUS WE NEED TO PRAISE HIM BEFORE WE YET HAVE A TESTIMONIE HE IS THE GOD OF THE LIVING AND NOT THE DEAD HE IS ALMIGHTY POWERFULL OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYY AND IF YOU KNOW THAT SWORD OF FIRE and whos MOUTH PROCLAIMED WHO WILL KNOW THE DOCTRINE OF MAN AND THE DOCTRINE OF HIM AND YOU GOING BE GLAD HE CALLED YA FRIEND GLORY :bounce: :bounce: i tell ya what brothers and sisters There Is A Lot Of spitrual Torments And Agoneys THAT AINT GOING TAKE BUT THE CORNERSTONE JESUS HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIGHT WITH FIRE, AMEN :D ever had sitution THAT TOOK MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAD YOU HAD JESUS AMEN There Is Just Something About The Name And Your Going Look Back As You Grow And Say I want That Delivering POWER WHO SAVED ME FROM THE WAR THAT WAS TO BIG FOR ME AND PASS THE IMPOSSBILE DOWN JESUS To My Friend Or Broken Warrior In Need Amen if were speaking i need a hanky and a tall glass of water Glory To God I love You All Kats Blessings And A Lot Of Strengeth