CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Matrix: Revolutions (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4835)

Mulletman 11-06-2003 03:03 PM

The Matrix: Revolutions. So watcha thing of the movie and the entire series. I thought the movie kicked ass. granted some scenes could of been alot better, but i loved it either way!

RMadd 11-06-2003 03:14 PM

I haven't seen it yet, so I'll delay voting (I heard it wasn't great, which I don't want to believe!). But I think the concept (and the manifestation) is absolutely amazing! It is incredibly deep and foolproof, and anyone who thinks there are errors in places cannot quite grasp the whole concept. It is more than just a visually stunning movie. It is very philosophical and relates to our lives even more than we may think (there's just all sorts of wonderful relgious parallels throughout). Excellent trilogy!

marlsy 11-06-2003 05:28 PM

I can't wait to see the last one!! I was a bit dissapointed with the 2nd one, but I still liked it. I just thought to much time lapsed from the first one to the second one. I still need to watch the scene where he is talking to the main frame guy at the end again to understand it better too. All in all, I love the Matrix!!

Mulletman 11-06-2003 05:39 PM

the main frame guy, you mean Col. Sanders? (aka the architech) ;)

i thought the movie was great. the ONLY reason that people didnt like it was due to the ending. not so much the ending but more of how it ended. (ill let you all figure that one out). its kinda of hard to compare all three movies because its not like Aliens, Back to the Future, Star Wars, etc... in which it is ALL explained in the first movie and the rest seem like the same old knock-off. each Matrix movie gives you different and yet VERY stunning things. (i.e. the infamous lobby shoot-out [first one] -- the Burley Brawl and Highway chase [Reloaded] -- fight for Tsion and the final Smith fight [Revolutions])

I will admit, i do wish it had ended differently. but over all, i am NO WAY near dissappointed. Im a Matrix geek, starwars and lotr suck compared to that.

Plus, Ludicrus (sp?) can write all the songs he wants and make the videos he wants, but NO ONE will make a Cadillac look as cool as the twins did!

marlsy 11-06-2003 06:25 PM

yeah col. Sanders LOL!! You have me worried about the ending of the last one!! I hope I'm not dissapointed!! Don't tell me anything but I will ask, does it end happy or sad?????

I also can't wait to see the last Lord of the Rings!! That will be great!!!!!

Steve 11-06-2003 06:31 PM

I'm seeing it in approximately 1 hour 45 minutes, so I'll vote when I get home :)

DangerousDan85 11-06-2003 07:28 PM

i really have no desire to see this one or Reloaded, i enjoyed the first one though

P.S. steve your avatar is hilarious, you gotta make one that says "the guy behind me can't see"

hotforscott 11-06-2003 07:40 PM

I have not seen any of The Matrix movies. I am a goober!

hotforscott 11-06-2003 07:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DangerousDan85+11-06-2003 06:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DangerousDan85 @ 11-06-2003 06:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> i really have no desire to see this one or Reloaded, i enjoyed the first one though

P.S. steve your avatar is hilarious, you gotta make one that says "the guy behind me can't see" [/b][/quote]
LMAO, that would be cute!

Dogstar 11-06-2003 07:44 PM

I haven't seen it yet, but I plan to, probably Friday, when I have a little more time before work. I wanted to see it today, but I got a new cell phone and that took forever and didn't leave me enough time to see it :mad:...I'm hoping it's better than the second one, which wasn't bad, but not nearly as good as the first one.

RMadd 11-06-2003 08:04 PM

I loved Reloaded for its intricacies. Not many people did b/c it "seemed" similar to the first. In reality, you learn a whole shitload of stuff about the Matrix, its history, how it works, on and on and on. There's so much to remember and so much to miss (it's easy to miss things before finally catching them the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th time around). Probably gonna see it Fri or Sat. (And I can't wait for LotR, either, Mullet. I read the trilogy over the summer, and if Peter Jackson does as terrific a job as he did in the 1st 2, it should be out of this world!)

Mulletman 11-06-2003 10:17 PM

the ending isnt that bad, its just overhyped. we all clapped at the begining of the smith fight. when the orchestra plays and they show neo walking, we all just sarted clapping and cheering.... dorks :P

facelessman 11-06-2003 11:33 PM

i saw it...it was good

orlando 11-07-2003 02:07 AM

I LOVE IT, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT TOO

Alter Shredder 11-07-2003 09:03 AM

I found it to be a great movie, and the ending was a little different but it has to end the way it does. I won't spoil anything so we can discuss that in a few weeks.