CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the random political thoughts thread!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5785)

american_bad_a$ 02-06-2004 05:57 PM

the random political thoughts thread!!

for starters...gun control...good or bad?

>> MOD EDIT <<
RULES
1) If you don't like what someone said, contest thier statement, do not verbally attack them.
Good: "I don't agree on your statement because. . . "
Bad: "Oh you are the biggest load of bullshit . . . "

2) If you really do not feel like getting involved in a heated debate, dont post, better yet, just leave. "I am going to keep my little mouth shut" <~~~ Do not post any of this bullshit here, its aggravating. if you don't have anything relevent to say, dont say anything at all.

3) If anyone will attack anyone it will be me. Comprende amigo?

RMadd 02-06-2004 06:46 PM

well, it depends on what you're saying. i believe in gun control to the extent that people can carried unconcealed weapons around in public, and that existing background checks and what have you are a good thing. but i also believe concealed weapons should be legalized

CreedH8er 02-06-2004 07:22 PM

I got me a gunrack in my volvo. I always said someday when I'm rich, I'll have a volvo w/ a gunrack in the back, and I'll be damned if I can't have my guns in dat car wit me. No seriously, like bearfan said, there need to be certain stipulations, etc. Everyone has the right to own a gun.

Alter Shredder 02-06-2004 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
well, it depends on what you're saying. i believe in gun control to the extent that people can carried unconcealed weapons around in public, and that existing background checks and what have you are a good thing. but i also believe concealed weapons should be legalized

same here

JenRN 02-06-2004 09:27 PM

Oh boy you guys are opening a HUGE ass can of whoop ass!!!! :flee:

Sincirr 02-07-2004 12:14 AM

Its done on purpose.

Anyone that actually uses one of these things to kill someone should be penalised big time whether the person dies or not. If the gun laws are tougher, their sentence will be tougher. Bring it on!

Higher_Desire 02-07-2004 04:07 AM

I believe gun control is a definate positive, being safety locks, proper handling and storage and use, and extensive back ground checks of purchasers. Stricter laws = stricter enforcement. If you have a gun, know how to control it, and more importantly, know how to control yourself when handling it. Loaded or not.

H-D :fart:

RMadd 02-07-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Oh boy you guys are opening a HUGE ass can of whoop ass!!!! :flee:

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
here we go again

american_bad_a$ 02-07-2004 02:24 PM

everyone should be able to own a gun. however, i think that the people who sell guns should have the right not to sell a gun to someone who they know will misuse it. but the constitution says that we have the right to bear arms. the fagot liberals in congress say that guns kill. no they don't!! people kill!! not freaking guns!!

RMadd 02-07-2004 02:31 PM

I agree! You're my kinda guy, American Bad A$... you got a name?

american_bad_a$ 02-07-2004 02:35 PM

Quote:

I agree! You're my kinda guy, American Bad A$... you got a name?

Thanks!

I am new at these forums and my name is Wade. What's yours?

marlsy 02-07-2004 04:01 PM

:bigeyes:

RMadd 02-07-2004 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by american_bad_a$
Thanks!

I am new at these forums and my name is Wade. What's yours?

I'm Ryan. Welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

american_bad_a$ 02-07-2004 04:59 PM

sure, i am enjoying myself. this is a good place. it was founded for creed - the best band in the history of ever.

archie bunker 02-07-2004 08:44 PM

Lmao

Quote:

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:
here we go again

me like :hammerlol