CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lubbock show/new song wrote today! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12761)

Odetolife 10-18-2009 06:42 PM

Lubbock show/new song wrote today!

Hey guys I'm new around here. Recently as creed came to Texas I was fortunate enough to attend the San Antonio and Houston show. The SA show was awesome. Lo-Pro was on stage first, followed by staind and then creed. Creed came on stage and opened with bullets. The setlist was the sam as usual except say I and never die were switched around. Stapp was so full of energy and put so much into his singing. Mark was awesome he and Eric jammed around during what if. Marshall was on the ball as well. It's awesome to see him back with creed. Flip, a fantastic drummer. He did great, Eric played the mandolin on are you ready during the intro. He's a great guitarist. And as I sit outside the united spirit Arena I just heard that creed wrote a new song in rehearsal and they played it In soundcheck. I also heard time was played in soundcheck. I will keep y'all updated on the setlist

rebsgirl 10-18-2009 07:30 PM

Re: Lubbock show/new song wrote today!

I saw them in Atlanta and Birmingham, so I know ur excited! Wish I was there...have fun!

alitea 10-18-2009 08:04 PM

Have fun at the show! Thanks for the update!

Odetolife 10-18-2009 10:27 PM

Away in silence, bread of shame and anothoer new one were played in soundcheck.

TheGreatDivide 10-19-2009 12:36 AM

welcome, if the guys are able to write a song while on tour that shows that their hearts are in it to win and aren't just doing it.

Odetolife 10-19-2009 01:27 AM

Bullets
Overcome
Prison
Say I
Torn
Thousand faces
Ready
What if
One
WTLF
Faceless man
WAWO
My sacrifice
--------------
rain
OLB
higher

I made a shirt "JESUS LOVE CREED" it's was behind the band on the screen all the band members saw it, like I said I caught marks pick in San Antonio aftery sacriifice, and holy shit! Did the same thing here in Lubbock! Had to fight for it. But got it. I was leaving the show and probably 20 people stoped me to take a pick with me (since my shirt) and creeds oldest fan was right next to me. 67 years old IN GA IN FRONT OF THE RAILS IN A WHEELCHAIR SING ALMOST EVERY SONG!!!

creediscool17 10-19-2009 10:40 AM

so they stopped playing full circle live? why have people said it wasn't so good live

BSC 10-19-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creediscool17
so they stopped playing full circle live? why have people said it wasn't so good live

They stopped playing Full Circle a while ago, it was replaced by Bread of Shame for a few nights and then they settled with A Thousand Faces (epic win).

I thought it was an alright song, but I didn't really get into it when watching it on youtube.

Steve 10-19-2009 02:00 PM

I wish they would pull a "Pearl Jam" and play a different setlist each night...