CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 01-26-2004 07:21 PM

I'm gonna go see if theres anything on tv worth watchin :)

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-26-2004 07:57 PM

There isn't Julie! I have 800 channels and still nothing's on!

Feeling pretty crappy the last few days! :sick: I can't breathe out my nose and it's seriously running! The weather isn't helping either! Sara want out in the snow today, it was so funny! She was so bundled up she looked like the kid from a *Christmas Story* trying to walk around! :laugh: I'll post a pic of her, it's so cute!

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-27-2004 12:54 AM

I've had too much to drink! :drunk2:

Dogstar 01-27-2004 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN

Feeling pretty crappy the last few days! :sick: I can't breathe out my nose and it's seriously running! The weather isn't helping either! Sara want out in the snow today, it was so funny! She was so bundled up she looked like the kid from a *Christmas Story* trying to walk around! :laugh: I'll post a pic of her, it's so cute!

Awwwww, I can't wait to see that! I hope you're feeling better, Kris!

Sincirr 01-27-2004 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
We're bracing for round 2 of the BS winter weather today and tonight :eek:
We have more ice coming and about 3-5 inches of snow :mad: :yikes: :banghead:

We had a bulletin about that on the news here. Pretty full on. 25 people that have died concerning it. Terrible!

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-27-2004 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Awwwww, I can't wait to see that! I hope you're feeling better, Kris!

I posted her pic but forgot to add a caption to it! It just says January262004! It's a cute pic though! I van't beleive how big she is getting! It seems like she grows an inch every day!

JenRN 01-27-2004 10:32 AM

WOO HOOO!!!!! I fixed my computer. I guess I am not that much of a computer idiot! I took the whole thing apart and all. For those who are "computer know it all's", this is a BIG DEAL for me!!!!! :D

marlsy 01-27-2004 10:40 AM

Good for you Jen!!! You rock!! :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-27-2004 12:29 PM

This is another one of those endless days of :rolleyes:

"Same shit BIGGER pile"

hayley 01-27-2004 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
School sucks Hayley :cool:

Aw, nah, it's okay, got it's bad parts, but I like school. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Did you get 8 weeks vacation???? That long??? My kids their winterholidays just last 2 weeks!

This is a funny thing... what you call "sleeping in" is what we call literally "sleeping out" (uitslapen) :D

:laugh: That is funny. Sleeping out. lol.
And yeah, this is our Christmas break just finished, 8 weeks we got, then after every 10 weeks at school, (they are called terms) We get 2 weeks off. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN

:wtf: You have 800 channels?!?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?! I have like 50, and I think that's heaps :roll: Can I come to your house? ;)

JenRN 01-27-2004 09:33 PM

I need to find another concert to go to. I go to one and that concert bug bites me I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 01-27-2004 09:34 PM

I'm bored as hell :mad: :rolleyes:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-27-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
You have 800 channels?!?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?! I have like 50, and I think that's heaps Can I come to your house?

I have a satellite dish! My husband worked for Direct TV for a short time this summer so , we got it! He even got paid to put it up on his own house! Alot of them are pay per view channels and god the sports package has too many channels to list!
Sure, you can come to my house but you got to bring some of that lollie cake your always talking about , ok? ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-27-2004 10:02 PM

Dang! Its on;y gonna be 8 degrees out tonight and a wind chill of 5 below zero :eek: :help:

Sheila63 01-27-2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I need to find another concert to go to. I go to one and that concert bug bites me I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!

I've been feeling the same way lately. I want to go to a concert!!!